QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 82|回复: 1

[雅思预测] 雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:Colours

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Colours
6 L5 l. x& T! N3 v  What’s your favorite color? & Q( c: {( Q% R$ U" ~  v6 h* X/ ^
  Do you usually wear clothes in your favourite colour? 9 E( ]; f  P6 `
  Are there any colours that have a special meaning in your country? 1 B; G- u( ~0 P! W/ i
  What colour would you choose to paint the walls of your room?
) [, u) t) Z1 Z% y* u  Do you think different types of people like different colours?
% t* Z# u' x# }. `, u  Do people care about the colour of their clothes? 1 q: l( @  _/ S/ V) q7 @6 K
  Do you think the colour of one’s clothes is important?
' V% j7 m4 {; h  What’s your favorite clothed color? - Z& H8 n9 @3 Z3 T$ H) e9 _! n3 D
  When you buy clothes, how do you choose the colour?
$ ~2 z8 P) K. I1 E" t  Do you think colour is important in daily life?
) f: p8 }$ [" J* C" g" r  Are there any colours you dislike?
" y& c5 d' d3 L0 L: B  Are colours important to you? 4 J" s) x2 q6 Y2 `) j- W( m: x
  Were colours important to you when you were a child?
4 s4 H) }) v. R  Do you prefer light or dark colours?
0 y* _) [) [9 U  Is there any colour you would not want your walls to be? 1 W5 i; ^* X+ p7 G! N
首页 1 2尾页
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:41 | 显示全部楼层

雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:Colours

答案:
) E1 N. G+ u# m2 n) X  What’s your favorite color? ) N# e  s+ I# Z1 [6 L' v
  Green, it is the color of harmony and balance, Green symbolizes hope, renewal and peace.
( e: C% f( r. n, Y  Do you usually wear clothes in your favorite color? ! C: S% I. x. ~# q; q: i  {
  I have many clothes in blue, which can bring me calm and tranquil feelings to me.
2 {. N! ?* d% W8 w  Are there any colors that have a special meaning in your country? ! H8 h7 x+ p& x8 M( D
  Yes, there are many colors that have special meaning in my country such as black, which would make people, think of mystery. Also like red, it means lucky and good in China, when it is New Year, people like to wear red clothes, set red firecrackers and give red pocket money to children. & R+ U  }/ O7 a. I/ d3 H  Q% P
  What color would you choose to paint the walls of your room? 9 I" D# w( z: N  w6 i1 |* b1 n
  I have a room that doesn’t get much natural light so when I remodeled my home, I would add drama, warmth and elegance to make the room to feel brighter.
% h5 T& k0 H0 t/ [* c: k  Do you think different types of people like different colors?
7 d1 J' R! D; z  A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality. Blue is often the chosen color by conservative people.
" L( ?: [8 j* p% J, z8 x  Do people care about the color of their clothes? * U' n* J) U; b  t" c; v
  Clothes’ style and color are two significant parts in its fashion. What we wear directly express our individuality and that is the impression you leave on others.
2 a: k  X4 L/ O  Do you think the color of one’s clothes is important? 9 W) Y! b5 j7 a4 ^' S+ |
  I suppose so .You know, color states that you are and it conveys different meanings. Red represents passion and enthusiasm while yellow means energetic.
6 c+ f8 v; d; ]1 n" R, S( Y# B  What’s your favorite clothed color? - e+ L  y! }9 k* v  v* |
  For me, I usually dress in dark colors. Like the tans, deep purples and the military green colors. I’ll occasionally throw in some bright orange or red since those colors are complimentary to my skin tone. 9 x# R+ C" l8 d% E9 f- D3 P
  When you buy clothes, how do you choose the color?
: h* c/ e3 E, Y  R2 {* B& ~% |  To begin with, I understand that color is based on seasons and every person’s coloring can be described as a season. My coloring is warm and clear I am a "spring". If you are cool and clear you are a "winter". Meanwhile, I realize that my warm skin tone tend to have yellow undertones.
$ V* z) N. l' L& D1 F9 l  Do you think color is important in daily life?
, v3 M1 B6 e* _' g" U  Yes, I believe that color is a crucial ingredient in our daily life especially when related to cultures. For instance, in Chinese culture white represents sorrow and sadness while red represents happiness. However, in Western culture white stands for purity while red symbolize passion and sometimes violence.
" R- e# c- g% m' i/ j  Are there any colors you dislike?
. U( {6 H. D+ y( @* E  I hate salmon pink. It may reflect my weaknesses and vulnerabilities which trips my eyes out and makes me feel sick. ; U8 G) F8 H3 |" y. P
  Are colors important to you? 6 i  M& w- L2 E! R4 k+ J
  There were studies made about colors that certain colors do different things to our brains and can make us psychologically better feeling or more depressed. It seems that colors actually can help what "mood" you are in or can even put you in a certain type of mood depending upon the colors that are around you. Pink, for example, will calm people down it was found. 9 g7 z2 W( a0 [0 t9 s$ k
  Were colors important to you when you were a child? 5 S& w3 h; ~8 W+ {; o8 w
  Of course it was important. I still remembered that I learnt colors associating with the subjects of corresponding color. For instance, Red stood for apples or tomatoes while yellow represented bananas or lemons. * [$ K/ k+ g$ r% e" U
  Do you prefer light or dark colors?
( C" c3 R* d1 o" B/ |  I reckon colors can describe one’s personality. I am a simple minded person and that’s why I prefer dark colors.
3 \0 a7 ~# F0 ]  Is there any color you would not want your walls to be? $ t" u% d2 V, j. w, C
  I only like white walls. Other colors make me feel dizzy and sleepy.首页1  2 尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:08 , Processed in 0.299697 second(s), 23 queries .