QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 97|回复: 1

[雅思预测] 雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:Birthdays

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Birthdays
5 A: q2 K6 h7 s  p* y- T  Do people in China celebrate birthdays?
' f! @* Z- o7 s0 e3 b7 O  How do Chinese people celebrate birthdays?
3 o0 R* g( w/ H1 N' d  Which birthdays are especially important in China? ) K, s" B: Z9 K% Y& z4 R
  How do you like to celebrate your birthday?
% s; n/ K$ N, a$ l4 k  X0 w: |  Do people in China have birthday parties?
# b# Z- b8 N6 |% w- I  Do you think it’s important for people to celebrate birthdays? $ ?5 h" i' b" W  ]7 Z
  Do you think it’s important to remember people’s birthdays?
1 j1 p9 Q" S" P8 K3 J  Do you think it’s important to give a special gift to someone on their birthday?
7 {6 d$ s' P3 z4 \2 ~% [! v  Are birthdays more important for children or for adults?
; E- h5 l' p1 A  Do you like birthdays? : K" S2 H$ J, u& Z& y
  Do you prefer birthday parties with your friends or with your family?
6 \# v$ X) M8 M7 a, F  What did you do on your last birthday?
' |% [2 L1 ]5 W# g0 N0 @+ X4 C/ C  Do children and adults celebrate birthdays the same way? " }& i9 I8 ?+ f4 x# i3 p2 e1 C0 q
  What do children do when they have a birthday party?
0 c1 s1 u; _5 {$ D  }首页 1 2尾页
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:41 | 显示全部楼层

雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:Birthdays

答案:
/ C+ l( H. p# f! ~3 I: ?* ~7 |8 t  Do people in China celebrate birthdays? , B" C: t4 }; M" R0 T8 A1 L7 ]
  It depends. Throw a party, have birthday gatherings, most people will acknowledge their birthday, but they don’t actually celebrate it. % t* l' t% S! ~& s
  Which birthdays are especially important in China? ) v* e3 @/ |7 O) |5 ~
  Traditionally, Chinese people don’t attach much attention to their birthdays until they reach a certain age. However, they do celebrate birthdays for newborns and elderly people by inviting relatives and close friends to banquets that feature various activities.
5 |& e- P: b$ p. d. n  Do people in China have birthday parties? 1 l" y8 I5 \# V' R& N/ I# m* t
  In China, for the generation who was born in 70’s, they hardly celebrate their birthdays in the parties. But the younger generations might have their birthday parties because they love western culture.
7 ~: J9 G* x  P  Do you think it’s important for people to celebrate birthdays? # X+ e# Y2 t* K5 ^
  You know, it is nice for people to have a day that is special. Besides, it is a great chance to get together with friends having a good meal. 2 m1 V6 p2 c! w$ b# i8 X  C
  Do you think it’s important to remember people’s birthdays?
1 ?! k+ w2 ]2 I# C1 G5 L: E: t  It is fabulous when you say happy birthday to someone or give a delicate card or whatever. It can make the person feel well but I don’t reckon that anyone should be mad if someone has forgotten their birthday.
" N& s3 U  W* d& I  Do you think it’s important to give a special gift to someone on their birthday? 1 V& H/ Q' V5 I1 ~
  No. I think sending gift is superficial but giving sincere congratulations is far more significant. 2 M+ ?% H4 R8 I6 O  O* S
  Are birthdays more important for children or for adults?
6 L  g5 @) [5 G  o$ \' W8 ?  I t is more important for children. You enjoy growing up as a child, but despise aging as an adult.
" b3 U% B5 Z  H' i& B4 j% n, z  Do you prefer birthday parties with your friends or with your family?
3 T# f. _. X  e' `) P& j# q  I prefer friends, because you can be yourself and do crazy things together. 3 L# ]* u! V, o" Z2 ?9 R7 b
  What did you do on your last birthday? 5 e1 f7 ]& p7 D. d
  Went out and got drunk, got showered with gifts, went shopping... went to Beijing new oriental school to improve my language ability.
, X" ~( s. P5 P; v3 S  Do children and adults celebrate birthdays the same way? " Q: E* D1 D: z* g! n* E! j
  For the old, they eat hand-made noodles with eggs in the morning, which means good luck and living a long life. But children are fond of parties and lovely gifts. Also they like celebrate it with friends like getting together and have a great meal.首页1  2 尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:05 , Processed in 0.281664 second(s), 23 queries .