只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 69|回复: 0

[雅思预测] 雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:Children

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 Children ) W( N! H+ Z  C8 k' w7 I1 Q3 m
  Do you often come into contact with children? (Where? When?) 6 C' g' i- A; N
  What do you do when you are with these children? , C4 W, o( L; m0 v. u) K' \" v2 S
  How often do you play with children?
! q2 {/ _2 B! ]" w8 v  What activities do children do when they get together? * D& q: i% L6 {& Z
  Is it difficult to raise children? 5 X" G+ X2 p' {  b3 n$ _. g) ?; v
答案: $ L8 s7 D+ T1 T  [, Y; E- e  ?* L
  Do you often come into contact with children? (Where? When?)
4 W6 T3 H* Z: x- ~  Not many chances. I’m not sure if I like kids. It all depends on the kid, if they are well behaved then I don’t mind them at all. If they are obnoxious due to lousy parenting then yeah...I don’t like them.
% z3 D8 O. o' K7 s5 A  What do you do when you are with these children? 7 D8 _) {) ?' t1 O" }
  I try to get them out in a natural environment as much as possible...but I want to do it more. We do a lot of things outside, though. Last week we went to the mountains and we picked apples at an orchard. That’s typically the outdoorsy things that we do. I think doing most anything outside is invaluable. Electronics are so over rated...and I think spending time doing things outside is far healthier.
8 h) e' P% i) @- Y  How often do you play with children?
7 E: I! k9 e8 i: L# p8 P: n  I often play with kids in my neighborhood. it sounds childish but I gave 110% all the time shows that I was dedicated and i want to be there. " w( ^& }! f; [: x; k
  What activities do children do when they get together?
# t0 a  t+ u3 _2 U! t# _: `  Kids love using their imagination, and slightly older kids -love- feeling like they’re being "big sister" or "big brother" to the younger kids. And they’re great at making up their own stories.
1 w& p/ y( W5 R4 M5 Y( ~' d  Is it difficult to raise children? . l( P7 ?$ V  O+ H
  Parenting is not easy and none of us will be perfect parents, do the best that you can....Love them, discipline them and help them to grow into successful adults. Saying No isn’t always easy but saying yes isn’t always best for them. Be a parent now, you can be their friend when they are adults. Be honest with them and communicate openly and often....give them a choice only when they really have a choice in the matter. There are all sorts of parenting tips, but as I said none of us will do it perfectly, so do what you feel is best
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:52 , Processed in 0.235020 second(s), 21 queries .