查看: 61|回复: 0

[雅思预测] 雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:Driving

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 Driving
. G+ K! A% v9 t5 n  Do you drive a car? 3 ]# p% H, D2 J4 v7 J- u
  When did you get your driver’s license? $ v1 m; b, I8 w( V5 t
  How did you get your driver’s license? 8 z, `6 N3 E2 d/ w! B
  Was it easy to get your driver’s license?
; ?6 T" O' p/ }/ [  Do you think it’s important to get a driver’s license? 3 a. p9 ~! X! \6 ^7 d$ s% @! P3 ?# o
  Do you think it’s important to pay attention to safety when driving? 7 d( L' d1 j4 E: |9 M% {+ x1 s2 p
  Do you think it’s important to drive well?
) b9 C5 A- @; ^# n- U' ^6 q  What do you think might happen if a driver had poor driving skills?
& h5 z6 F2 O6 Z  C  What advice would you give people about safe driving?
" }, c3 C1 A3 A# T  Do you plan to get a driver’s license?
7 x" [5 A0 H: K0 L( Q  Do you think it’s necessary to learn to drive? ! ?6 H0 O& r- ~3 _) @
  Do you often drive a car? . c4 c" s3 Q8 ]
  What form of transport do you usually use?
: x/ {+ Z' A1 \' P9 L# z  Do you often use public transportation? ) B% ~* g, T  A+ K
  Why do you think so many modern people drive a car?
: R! }0 g. u9 j- `/ O( l 答案:
" |7 y: }  O" M9 Z/ p0 M( S! O0 x  Do you drive a car?
% R8 \1 D, T2 r! F2 K# B8 {4 A5 x  z  Yes, but I am a rookie driver. I still feel panic driving on the road.
# U3 F8 A$ a+ z7 y: p7 T  When did you get your driver’s license?
* O4 D, I+ S+ g9 C2 I% O" ^  Right after my family bought a car. it’s been ages now. / p/ E5 Z; J+ P
  How did you get your driver’s license? ) G6 g$ n4 Z! t/ y& i! H2 w
  I went to the local Roads and Traffic Authority office and get the appropriate forms to fill out. Then I passed a multiple choice questionnaire. Finally, I complete 120 hours of driving and passed the final test. % |  A% h: R" a
  Was it easy to get your driver’s license?
5 [8 U* n7 o0 x* H( [3 X0 a( ^  I think the process is long and complex, taking a lot of steps to get the license. I went to the local Roads and Traffic Authority office and get the appropriate forms to fill out. Then I passed a multiple choice questionnaire. Finally, I complete 120 hours of driving and passed the final test.
4 C% E* I! p6 `" |7 F; ?- C$ ?9 s  Do you think it’s important to get a driver’s license? ( i; E1 B( Y' ], S3 W% ~: ?
  It helps you to be more independent, and if something ever happened with public transportation you won’t freak out.
! H, j3 z0 W% k  Do you think it’s important to pay attention to safety when driving? 9 e& ^* v$ A; O' c0 V* I5 l
  Safety comes to the No.1 issue when driving. You have to be responsible for passenger and yourself.
- R$ Q7 \% r) ^( f  Do you think it’s important to drive well? * R5 @9 I8 q3 E. S' T; T2 o
  Safety comes to the No.1 issue when driving. You have to be responsible for passenger and yourself. 2 x( d/ T4 F2 h1 |' Y( j' R
  What do you think might happen if a driver had poor driving skills?
! @7 U- \; C, d, q# K  There will be deaths waiting to happen if a driver had poor driving skills. Poor driving skills not only hurt others but also it is a vehicular homicide.
# ^) K' K4 ~( |4 K' [3 r3 G0 m  What advice would you give people about safe driving? , h0 A4 @# C2 k
  First, cell phones should be banned. It’s the only way to get the dummies out of the dangerous situation. Second, pay attention to the traffic rules while driving. Finally, don’t be distracted by conversations and never be drunk when you are driving. 3 H9 R) m3 b2 l, Z
  Do you plan to get a driver’s license? / x' S$ p: K9 D( x6 y4 j
  Yes. Driving is a useful skill which helps you to be more independent, and if something ever happened with public transportation you won’t freak out.
: U& }, d( q, U6 c5 ^( i* w  Do you think it’s necessary to learn to drive?
' @. u+ J, c6 I/ A" R  Yes, especially for the people living in the big city with bad weather and poor public transportation. 8 a6 g6 E! M( u- |& O0 J
  Do you often drive a car?
) ]5 E* h5 U+ z4 }  Not very often. Traffic situation in Beijing is quite complex and I am nervous when I driving especially during the rush hour. 7 X) {+ Q1 a* F$ W. l3 W
  What form of transport do you usually use? / K7 S7 _+ n; z; ]5 j$ W& z
  Taking a taxi is awesome. I am a moron in driving, but taking a taxi is convenient and you don’t have to drive yourself. 7 M" J4 a8 x/ j6 b
  Do you often use public transportation? ' W: j. W& S8 m+ b+ H2 j" ?" Y
  I use public transportation a lot because I am a dummy in driving. Although it is cheap, the traffic situation is overly bad during rush hours and it is kind of waste my time. 9 Y2 l: q7 I4 F) @7 w1 {' M
  Why do you think so many modern people drive a car?
& C) |+ e! y+ a6 U/ i  For people living in suburban area, driving a car is a must for working, because public transportation is overly bad during rush hours especially in bad weather. For those who drive luxury cars it is a kind of conspicuous consumption.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 21:18 , Processed in 0.526865 second(s), 21 queries .