只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 0

[雅思预测] 雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:人物篇一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 人物 People               
/ @5 a5 V  r0 X3 ?" Y2 O" F  A Student with High Scores
- U! R& w: V2 b  Describe a student you know with high scores.
/ ^9 R5 Z6 y9 ^( H  You should say:
, l+ f0 ]6 I( n6 L- x7 V& K+ q$ N  - who this person is ; L' R  R9 ?+ C* X2 g2 C8 G2 w/ o
  - when you studied together
) g- d1 g9 R( b4 ?& m  - what kind of person he/she is
& |" z% J  Y% M+ L1 Y5 D3 k  and explain why this person gets high scores.
6 t3 _$ e: F" r( o- r$ Q7 m4 x  Part 3
/ v3 e7 _# _# v7 E. X3 n/ O. _  Teaching Methods
6 ?" U, [! ^* c2 L5 @  What sorts of teaching methods do teachers in your country use in schools?
6 |. @( P0 M- i& L3 @- m( s  What ways of teaching do students like the most?
; ]8 }' Z, I0 A  What do you think makes a "good teacher"?
0 v  N/ k7 B6 Y  y  Do you think it’s important for teachers to be "good teachers"?
  N0 h7 e' r/ e, o$ Z  Being a Good Student : s3 l5 X/ X- h2 S7 R6 [  D
  In general, what qualities do you think good students have?
& I) `$ X4 l, s  Do you think school students today are more hard-working than in previous generations? / G" m  z3 [. U9 @
  Do you think school students today are better students than in previous generations? / P1 T9 @. ^4 U5 K8 e) U
  University Education
* d0 n2 c) g5 M7 G3 D; Y0 [1 @  What do you think is the importance of (or, value of) a university education?
4 L0 |- g/ w/ B/ }  Do you think everyone should go to university?
0 E) g; v. _) }0 f& }- v7 o  Which do you think is more important (or, useful) for university graduates, what they learned at university or what they learn in the work situation? 0 o; _" O5 G2 P" L/ k
 答案:
- P5 L: p3 N, r1 [0 V4 A  I want to talk about one student I know with an impressive academic performance. We were in the same class back in high school and we were desk mates for a whole semester. Stunning might it be, she is currently studying her PHD’s degree in Cornell.
1 B( t8 y- y  A: _/ d  She is not that attractive in terms of appearance, but she is really adorable. She has a round face with a tiny mouth and sparkling eyes.
, ^4 @3 J7 q4 x& k* s& W9 x0 V, A  As for the personality, she is very sensitive and has a huge interest towards Chinese literature. She used to keep diary in high school and sometimes she shared her thoughts with me, which I felt quite inspiring. She is also very sociable and gets along pretty well with other people.
. Q" G1 i4 B8 B  T  As far as I’m considered, her intelligence contributes mainly to her good performance in studies. I can still recall that every time we were doing some complex problems she could always figure out the best solution in the shortest time. On top of that, I believe that her own conscientiousness and persistent hard work have also played an essential part in her high scores.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:01 , Processed in 0.194081 second(s), 21 queries .