只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 92|回复: 0

[雅思预测] 雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:人物篇六

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
人物 People               : M+ Z  t* E% L
  A Person You Learned Something From
9 u) e7 a  j9 F* ^0 ]/ s8 D  Describe a person you learned something from. $ z, r# _2 c! s4 }7 U
  You should say: ! K& ]9 L/ M  h% n" `9 b) K* R. u# U
  - who this person is (or, was) % S) s* R# ~' X& L% x- \
  - what you learned from them (= him or her)
$ c6 q1 k& f, B& A6 Z$ s  - in what situation you learned this
3 h" p- j( p3 L, ?. `! j4 K  and explain how you felt about learning from this person. 2 ~. r: c7 ]& h1 ^
  Part 3 0 {6 Q3 h& W  w% D' M
  Teachers 1 M( o; U0 K8 {& F5 \, r) k1 o' v4 |9 J
  Do you think whether someone is a good student or not depends on the quality of the teacher?
) ~/ }3 d( a; _  Do you think poor (= not very good) students are a result of low quality teachers?
0 ^1 ~# P! g& K+ Q. d  Do you think poor students will become better if they have a better teacher? ; K% g& Q* i$ F
  What are the qualities of a good teacher?
8 Y" P% m0 O! z3 [7 ?  Is it important for a teacher to be "popular" with the students? 2 |3 O% z) x# Q. s& J
  答案: 5 G+ a4 e2 Z& x& t1 M, F
  I’m going to talk about my father because he has been a major influence in my life.
! E) u8 y7 X, p2 a% o1 Y  My father was always a good role model for me as I was growing up. He’s hard-working, patient and understanding; he’s also got a good sense of humour and seems to get on well with everybody. Hopefully I’ve inherited some of these traits.
. i1 p  I7 c8 x6 q  I admire my father because I think he brought me and my brothers/sisters up well; he was quite strict but always fair, and he has always been someone I can turn to for advice. I think my father set a good example by working hard and having a positive outlook on life. I remember that he used to leave for work early and come home quite late, but he always made time for me and my brothers/sisters.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 18:51 , Processed in 0.226118 second(s), 21 queries .