只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[雅思预测] 雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:人物篇七

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 人物 People               
% w# N# ~& R* V/ _" F% y  A Good Neighbor
* b9 ?) g9 {; G' E$ p. c  Describe a good neighbor of yours. 5 l8 ^( W' X7 O! Z7 c$ `+ y+ P
  You should say:
! W; q5 {! D: u: M; A; l6 @  - how long you have known this neighbor
' r+ {# E- V0 N4 |6 p! q( \  - what sort of person he or she is ! e! e( s( q8 M/ R/ f  U
  - how often you see him or her $ t+ w' i8 H& O7 G8 b7 C8 w
  and explain what kind of relationship you have with them.
3 q% L6 D' J7 `) J* h$ A0 m  Part 3
) k9 k) U- t- z9 P  Neighbors Community
$ Y% r) L- N, c3 {5 f1 T0 `  Do you think (good) neighbors are important?
/ n/ @  S9 x. j. C; f) |  What are the qualities of a good neighbor?
3 X' y, @7 D& S  p3 m  Do most Chinese people know their neighbors?
, }3 Q' E  ^0 @/ {# g/ B  Now that most people watch a lot of TV, how do you think this has affected people’s relationships with their neighbors? 5 c5 H- G, z2 y7 S& e  t9 F* B$ i
  How should modern people communicate with their neighbors?
7 Z4 X: i8 ?: z% r0 N6 T/ y! H  What are some of the qualities of a good community? - K+ z8 I3 d; y" S: X
  In China, are there any facilities for improving relations between neighbors? & K/ ^3 n) ]+ d6 N7 t( t* N
  Do you think it’s important to teach children how to have good relations with neighbors?
( v' d, C- n/ K. N2 C4 F! o  What is the best kind of neighbor for a child to have?
* M* L. Q7 M  ?4 y8 U4 @9 T  Is it important for children to grow up in a good neighborhood? 2 Q2 t: Q8 ~- N6 o' B/ [* p2 S
答案:
- D: o/ i+ M! @, O8 }  Last year, I moved to a new community and met my warm-hearted neighbor Linda. She is not that attractive in terms of appearance, but she is really adorable. She has a round face with a tiny mouth and sparkling eyes. She introduced herself to me and helped me to move in.
( Q" _9 i& U/ M/ |  She is always doing nice things for us and she is so considerate. If my family are gone for a vacation she will keeps an eye on my house, getting my mail and watering my plants. I have lived in the new apartment for a year and Linda is not only my good neighbor but also a friend who I can trust and depend on. I think being on good terms with neighbors can make the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live. You can’t imagine how important a wonderful neighborhood is. Actually, with a good neighborhood we can live a happy life with good morals and values. However, if we are continually exposed to negative things in the neighborhood then it will have an effect on our mood. Being a neighbor like Linda will make the community safe and happy, like a family.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:52 , Processed in 0.168227 second(s), 21 queries .