发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
地点 Place               
% E, w) d0 Y' _* m$ w5 j, K7 ?  A Shopping Place 0 K+ s0 p  u% C& E$ G* R$ F
  Describe a place where you often go shopping 3 F* w' Y. w# W% x5 U& n3 b
  You should say:
- c* h8 r( [  a3 @( x9 K  where this place is 5 T1 g& c' Y$ w$ v0 P
  what this place sells - I* w# @0 d# m
  how often you go there
2 O! n) j$ I8 T) ?  and explain why you like (or chose) to shop at this place. 0 E/ [  d6 E' ^3 W
  Part 3
, z0 @/ Z! x9 u- y% h; o0 L  Shopping & v9 B" e" x9 n
  Do you like going shopping?
3 l" H: ~8 ]3 v" G' Q7 m  Why do some people like shopping and others not like it?
6 |6 Z6 @' ~; G5 r8 H! k  What kinds of people dislike shopping? (Why?) + A( l' b& U2 S8 S
  What (different) kinds of places are there for shopping in your neighborhood? * J' L% P! w) {# o# l* n) W
  Compare big shops such as supermarkets & department stores with small shops. 8 S5 g9 w* d. {' v) a) g
  What are the benefits and disadvantages of shopping at both big shops and small ones?
9 k; q4 C& F# k7 ^7 n  Do you think the increase in the number of big supermarkets and department stores will cause the eventual disappearance of the small, family-owned shops? 3 o& Z, Y9 t" O- m3 R3 P( W& W
  Do you know any other ways to do your shopping? (Hint: Internet shopping) . N; J9 R* z8 b! Q2 W, v8 W: }
  What are the advantages (and possible disadvantages) of internet shopping? 5 `3 {9 ?2 E5 f% B: B$ i! N( Y' S
  Do men and women have the same attitudes towards shopping?   r: J0 Z* S! q. \" c
  Why do you think some people are "crazy about" shopping?
7 \2 f5 f  @( h; o  n3 G  What are the different ways that things (products & services) are advertised? " y7 F6 F% y7 l; S/ U
  What influence does advertising have on consumers?
" z. z5 ?5 ~. s! D8 V6 r答案: 1 o7 u2 h1 J. V' @0 Q
  Model Answer1
3 V, J: b1 l3 S4 `  \2 m8 `5 G  I love Wal-Mart. It is 10 minutes walk from where I live. I usually go there once a week and you can get everything you need from Wal-Mart. ) s* w8 @3 E$ ]9 n+ L3 d4 B
  I love this place for several reasons. First, they have great prices and they are constantly adding more new things on each item, no matter clothes or food. Second, when I have a lot of time, I use it for exercise since it is so big. I usually walk around for hours seeing everybody I know. But if you are busy and in a hurry, you can drop the car off for an oil change. Then, do your food shopping and buy anything else you need. Finally, you can have a quick grease burger at McDonalds and go back home in only an hour.
6 R9 x! b9 _. E* A, c, ?  Model Answer2
' W# i+ C# |. W% s  A place where I often go shopping is called the "good neighbor" convenience store. It is located just around the corner from where I live and it is about 3 minutes’ walk from my doorsteps. ( X; p9 Y) w0 ^3 e/ `, n6 b
  The place carries almost all the daily necessities that a person needs including simple cosmetics, sanitary products, snacks and booze. Although the selection cannot compare with that of a big supermarket, I think it is enough to satisfy my needs. 9 H3 c  r( i" ~
  I go there almost every day. It’s become a part of my daily routine. When I leave my building in the morning I will stop to pick up a coffee and the morning paper before I head off to work.
/ g: r5 {  S  t' p2 |' n$ k& }2 h  I really like shopping there because I think the place lives up to its name, it’s really a good neighbor, not only is the place convenient, but it’s also there for me 24/7 right next to my home.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:11 , Processed in 0.397403 second(s), 21 queries .