[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
事件 Event               
" E! D/ R8 z5 P6 c' G9 S" b  Something Unusual or Interesting You Did Recently
3 P$ Y6 x, U/ x1 T  You should say: 4 F0 h" G' c1 p8 S- G/ E+ x/ H
  - what it was
) c' ~% T* v  F# ?8 e  - who was with you
: i' m3 @7 T! F7 Y" r  - why you did it " h4 l0 f  }, D) ~" D& G3 ?+ D
  and explain why you think it was unusual or interesting.
5 d3 [+ y% [: B! a: T  Part 3
/ Z5 n) w8 _6 g  j4 V  Work/Leisure Time & [7 K# i) ?; s' C
  How do people in China spend their leisure time, for example, after school, after work or on weekends? % p; J6 J' M+ d) U4 n
  What kinds of things do families in China do together in their leisure time? & K& x& u2 F+ a1 F6 r! N1 p( \
  Would you say that people have enough leisure time today?
3 B/ G9 R% Z3 e3 v, c1 J  How do you think science and technology has changed people’s lives in China in the past few years? + G# ?6 m, I- v
  Has the amount of leisure time that people have (in China) changed in recent years? 2 V/ \. }4 |, ^- T6 W8 m" C  m. z
  Compare the way men spend their leisure time and the way women spend their leisure time.
% H0 \0 J, L' o8 ]- |2 s# o  Do men have more free time than women? ! ~. `: t0 _; h5 c& j
  Compare the role of women in society today to their role several generations age.
; a. o5 ?) w! \" C' U- e  K. d2 C; x  Do men and women have equal status in China today?
0 G) r, R/ r2 d9 v* ~3 R5 A4 x& z, f4 _  Children and Free Time
6 B' t' B% E: d, P) o  How do children in China spend their leisure time?
! H" w- M" k6 Q9 W  Do you think that children spend their leisure time effectively or do they often waste their time?
. I# [5 h- _5 ^' f$ S  Do you think parents in China should spend more of their leisure time with their children? 3 e! l  h, h+ I% |' t( _8 Z& [
  What are some examples of ’the leisure industry’? Is this is an important part of the economy in China?
# t9 r9 ^- x9 r! ]* L! }  How do you think the leisure industry will develop in China over the next few years? 4 H8 I8 V/ y5 _+ T( _+ W' V

7 J& ?2 w' l. ^* q 答案:
" Z; z' _7 [# S% w  I went to bungee jumping with my best friend recently. The reason is simple. We have our normal daily routine doing the same thing every day, but I want some difference to break the ice and I want adventure. Bungee jumping is the most dangerous activity on the planet. It is a good way of testing your fear limits. Few people would like to try and it is also an unusual extreme sport for me.
, {# x# J2 j" ~% c  The hardest part was actually going off the platform. You wanted to do it but the fear kicked in and the fear part of your mind wanted to hold back. However, when I got over it, it was like a free fall rush that stimulates every part of your emotional psyche. Bungee jumping was like a backwards trampoline that made you go really high. You free fell for a long time until the cord caught you. Then, it stretched and bounced you back up, and you free fell again and went back up and back down until the bungee lost most of its energy. It was the best feeling ever. I was buzzing and grinning for a whole day after bungee jumping, but I am not sure whether I have the courage to do it again or not.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 10:26 , Processed in 1.782750 second(s), 21 queries .