只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 49|回复: 0

[雅思预测] 雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:事件篇七

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
事件 Event                , l" R; M1 h: U. {" T' x
  A Trip that Took Longer than Expected 8 [# X* j& j4 H6 a" ~; f
  Describe a trip that took longer than you expected.
+ j# x! [, h; q, w" x) @  You should say: . Q/ V0 q% a+ E5 b; v7 |. T/ b
  - when it happened
4 C3 Q  {, E) W9 h& h3 Z  - where you were traveling to ( B+ `2 v! G1 b: H
  - who you were traveling with
7 X5 P0 j0 i  R0 k3 G9 ?; Z+ \& v  and explain why it took longer than you expected. 0 Y9 F9 y( |" j
  Part 3
  `" \  Q0 K) @" \  Travelling in the City , [- p" _7 A5 Z+ p6 T  W
  What kind(s) transport would you recommend for people who want to travel around in your hometown?
$ N; ]) y7 C6 x! Y$ r& F6 d  What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of cycling in the city?
! \' M8 ~+ D6 n  s& ^  How do you think transportation in cities will change in the future?
4 A: I; {0 g( `; o  Long-Distance Travel : @+ w( U$ k" z: |
  Do people in your country generally prefer to go on long trips or short trips? (Why?)
1 W1 u' X( N  O+ N$ L) s9 b" K7 J  What effects does long-distance travel have on people? 7 T" `$ k- a, R, s5 g  l6 u
  How would you feel if you had the chance to travel in space? 6 Q# K8 b2 m% _' j0 V1 ~+ L
  What do you think it would be like to travel in space?
! h! ~  f5 h# n! ?" V答案: & m+ r+ ^, [: j* N( c
  Last year I went to Yunnan with my family and it was really a trip that took longer than I expected. : p3 c6 [+ l. |9 |- H0 m
  It took longer than I expected due to several reasons. The first one was because of massive delays. For one thing, the airplane delays for more than 8 hours for no reason which was the most ridiculous one and annoyed me a lot. I remembered I read an entire book and played video games but still can’t kill the time. For another, when I arrived at the destination, the hotel was still not ready for us to check in and we wasted another 2 hours. The second reason was travelling in Yunnan was totally different from what I had expected. I thought Yunnan was a quiet city with marvelous natural sceneries but when I arrived there I was shocked by the huge number of tourists. No matter where I went I had to take a deep breath. I don’t feel natural and I can’t focus here. Anyway, it was really an awful trip. If I could choose again I would rather stay at home.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 21:04 , Processed in 0.760175 second(s), 21 queries .