只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 75|回复: 1

[雅思预测] 雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:物品篇七

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
物品 Object                7 y/ c" l8 L& V$ U
  Something Expensive You Bought" t, Q: F2 h1 a* j! ^
  Describe something expensive you bought.
: r% t9 w$ q/ {3 K  You should say:6 H2 E9 O" c9 A% G0 j# r3 z% \
  what it was2 T) m8 z+ ~" R
  how long you saved for it
6 Z' V  |7 E9 r0 m% w  where you bought it
0 S) w- S% X9 a) H+ G; Q% D. O' u  and explain why you wanted to buy it.
: O- S) ^1 ~* T: S9 w  Part 3
6 Y& I5 c1 r" W' C2 H& q  Saving Money
3 D+ x: G2 a% I# a  Do you think it's easy to save money?4 C" B! w) d) v
  Do you think it's better to spend money or to save money? (Why?)
, p/ B& L" H$ E, f( l* @  What about children? Do you think children should learn how to save money?
6 f: D! {$ e1 f. D- J  Spending Money; J& a( P. J/ ?2 T
  What sorts of things do young people buy (or, like to buy)?# ^& w5 w- _; \
  Do you think people are more materialistic today than they used to be?
# u! ?& Z: N% f) |) B& f  Why do some (young) people buy things that they don't really need?
6 h1 k7 o& q0 O* j  The Effect of Advertising
, h" Y4 }3 Y; p8 }; l  Do you think advertising has much effect on people's shopping behavior?
" c. w# s! B- r" ]" e  Do you think advertising can have bad effects on children?  ^0 _& j+ y# G7 C
  Do you think parents should always buy something whenever their children want it?
7 L- @5 Y+ B4 x. X7 a- F6 O  Shopping
6 f: h' f: q0 I; u: x& d7 q) Z" B% s  Do you like shopping?& a7 D. o* ^+ n% E
  Is there much difference between shopping in the city and shopping in a small place (such as a village or town)?
8 H  F7 i: S9 Z3 U, y4 @  Is there much difference between the attitudes of people towards shopping in big cities and in rural areas?* s  {- K: `% Z4 c
  How do you think shopping will change in the future?) {4 b3 W3 {' d9 F  o# c
5 ?( Q- B+ c$ a- U/ C8 p
首页 1 2尾页
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:41 | 显示全部楼层

雅思2012年1至4月口语考试预测:物品篇七

</p> 答案:
$ @4 s. j) M/ f7 ~8 o8 A+ @  The most expensive thing I bought recently was an Ipad2 in the Apple flagship selling store. I worked during the summer vacation as an internship and saved money for it.' U! o0 b1 ~8 H6 O: }) E
  Ipad is really hot right now. I have been doing a lot of research and hearing mixed reviews about it, finding that IPad is awesome because of its multiple functions and it is user-friendly. It can be used for not only work but also for regular convenience and fun. Moreover, my boyfriend just got the new Iphone 4S and has been rubbing it in my face with how "awesome" it is. My mother also got an IPhone 4S and I felt pretty lame and left out. So I figured with an IPad I still got the cool features plus a bigger and better screen. Anyway, I was crazy about Apple’s new product Ipad and wanted to get hands on one of these babies and I bought it recently.
2 p% b( n6 q3 {. a' m+ N首页1  2 尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 22:17 , Processed in 0.217224 second(s), 23 queries .