QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 105|回复: 0

[雅思预测] 雅思写作2012年7月份(A/G)考试预测

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅思写作2012年7月份(A/G)考试预测; i# L. w% G) a+ G6 i# b& B+ o
 杨凡老师敬告考生:现在雅思写作准确预测有一定难度,大家在考试时,注意把考试题目与预测题目联系起来。我们的口号是,“考试题目是大同小异的,我们要以不变应万变”。同学们可以参考我写的书“雅思写作官方题库范文大全”或者“7周轻松突破雅思写作拿7分”,其中有这8个题目的范文。1 M3 Y. Z; J/ t. w; c
  1.In recent years, many young people decide to study abroad. Do you think the advantages of study abroad outweigh its disadvantages?
  c' c- M$ _! D  2.Nowadays it is difficult for university graduates to find a job. Analyze the personal and social reasons and offer some solutions.
/ G6 {6 x/ c1 I9 Y" R/ p  3.What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Internet?www.ExamW.CoM1 U2 p3 U4 f# O7 |# T& I
  4.It is generally acknowledged that the relationship among family members is now not as close as it used to be. Give possible reasons and your recommendations.
0 {% K* D3 h9 [9 d  5.In some countries, the national traditional arts are facing extinction. Some people think that the government should support them. Do you agree or disagree? What should the government do?
8 S& I6 }' E" `# l  6.Traffic jam is a problem in big cities. What causes the problem? Make some suggestions.# X6 s% Q# @# F% B6 t3 m( T: f% L
  7. Many females join the army in some countries. Some people think women should not join the army. Do you agree or disagree?; p) h" v5 J2 R( c
  8.Some people hold that criminals should be sent to prison. Some others think they should do something else outside prison as the punishment? What is your opinion?
: b6 Z% g3 d( l  杨凡老师认为:7月份考流程图和地图的的概率比较低
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 07:43 , Processed in 0.268801 second(s), 21 queries .