只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 52|回复: 0

[其他] 2012年01月14日雅思口语机经Part2[A类]

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:35:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Part 2&3 Person . \( ?$ `+ n: c: n- ~2 n8 W8 ~2 ]
Describe a teacher you want to see again. $ V, V7 i2 W+ D  t4 a' p
Describe a person who is a good student you can study with.
) H9 l& z+ s3 e$ k* ~7 FDescribe a child.
; _8 Z8 G  L, }% l9 F# z- j0 s  t! kDescribe a famous person which impacts you very much, you should say:
0 v4 D1 {% P) ^. m6 f) B5 s" QWho that person is?
2 V3 _/ I' T3 W, j; L% HWhy he/she impacts you? 1 [" P. [6 p9 p4 u- r" J
What his / her famous works are?
, @$ `) I6 D$ C$ QDescribe a person whom you live / have lived with for a long time. You should say:
4 p) o7 M% |$ P6 @% A5 EWho the person is?
  r6 v8 K) `* _9 T3 b- sHow long you have been living together? : u( T7 F1 h- z1 X1 p8 T  D: U
What are the usual things that you do together? Food:
3 `$ c$ a; |' ?Describe a foreign cuisine. Shopping:   \+ _9 S$ v( Y/ T) {
Describe a special thing you want to buy in the future. 9 Q1 ^. W6 O* B2 d. G5 e) T
Will the special thing help you in your study?   i3 v, D4 O- {, X8 r
Do you like to go shopping? ' W! m1 ^4 s" {
What are the effective ways of advertising? Why do you like shopping? # N' a7 s& I9 K# a: S6 X
Where do you usually go shopping?
, A- ]: O9 `1 l/ x$ d# iHow often do you go shopping? ' x7 c  c+ k# V
What are the advantages and disadvantages of modern ways of shopping? 5 l9 K, D6 z9 X. \7 z2 g
Are there any differences between the old and modern ways of shopping? ( ~6 p: |) Z/ q0 f+ q, a. N
Media:
$ t( x  f) V! P+ a& y" P7 ^Do you like writing letters?
9 |( [; @5 K/ n1 Y' z/ GDo you often write letters?
" p$ i2 U. h! zWhat do you write? $ ?2 K  R$ Q5 n/ J
Describe a meaningful letter or card. Do you usually write by hand or using a computer? : @6 ]; k- S* n7 G+ r+ Y. ?
Do you keep contact with your friends by making phone calls or writing letters? 4 L2 {. b* C" o1 _6 \2 l- O9 Z
Who do you usually receive letters from?
" e8 U$ w$ M) b/ ADo you think hand writing is important nowadays? ' T/ r: i, n3 U! @
How can children improve their handwriting? Advertisement $ `; z* Z# `6 b8 ]+ U9 H$ I  |8 E
What are the advantages and disadvantages of adverting? " x( ?6 r, R, A2 T. z! H
Do people usually buy goods after watching advertisements?
5 s/ |3 B! b$ E7 N& I9 r. z" DAre there any differences between the advertisements in magazines and those on TV?
+ `7 m" \! z8 z" g2 uDescribe a TV program you dislike.
2 g7 L) ^& z3 W7 s1 s8 }Describe an interesting story you saw on television. & L& S3 z& M" ?
What are the effects of televisions on family life?
! z: Y! O+ k8 |5 A* I1 @What are the effects of televisions on people at different ages? Are there any differences between interviewing online and meeting people face to face? Describe a TV program . p$ k& Q5 t* O" Q
Describe a story from a TV program
8 l5 u/ i5 r( F$ Z/ l, j- b% iDo you talk about the TV program with other people?
" ~8 v6 b  l( X: o& s* I! Y3 aDo you think the program will be changed in the future? $ u: P8 S/ q6 U: Z6 H
How does the program influence people?
5 T' j4 e; J1 o6 I$ Q& XIs it educational?
. W4 s7 v  d/ H  Q+ l3 ~  DIs it fair for those TV stars to be paid huge salaries? ' `; l2 N& `8 z, o" B
What kind of program do you like? ' S7 N& A0 K* v9 |% }/ W! W
Describe a TV program you dislike Are there many political programs in China? 8 I* C0 Q- T% o8 q# j' `! {& i
How do they influence people? Describe a book 4 t3 _9 k9 J6 k
Describe a book you read in your childhood. Describe a equipment(except computer)
) ~, r) s4 k" _# J3 V: QWhen did you buy it?
9 e" g) c8 W1 p) B. b6 F9 s5 g0 n) oWhat do you use it for? $ C7 O! F8 b/ s5 `/ q. `) @
How do you feel about it? Describe a movie
3 Y& ~# T, C! b  [# g% u1 BHow many types of films are there in China?
3 A$ ]. r3 y& k4 MWhat are the mainstream films? * \) s6 Y( P# n" y8 X! d
Are there any differences between watching films in a cinema and at home? ! f; F' |( t* Z
Do you prefer original films with subtitles or dubbed films?
; D  B8 w( ?- }. v8 f! C; HWhat kind of films are worth watching in the cinema. Describe an article you read in a magazine/newspaper. % P, g- H, b3 ^+ b
Place: $ [, W$ d0 \$ Z
Describe a library ! {" h# K: t% [; c
Where is the library?
# f7 p; P& W3 _$ w# _: Q: ZIs it a campus or public one? 8 U  `& S3 B* u3 f
Which parts of the library do you like and dislike?
  R; T" Y: |4 D% VShould children go to public libraries? How about the elderly?
# b, l% C4 W9 y: VDoes the government have the responsibility to construct public libraries?
0 f5 W' f( H. o9 C0 E6 }0 j9 wIs it important to learn how to use a library? ; U3 p$ I3 d4 ~# X) v
Describe how to use a library.
! b1 x% s- ], [  ^How do children benefit from going to public libraries?
3 b! S0 Q0 h6 b6 t. [  nHow can the elderly benefit from libraries? 7 R# f8 R9 a9 k+ G: a/ j5 G
Where is the school located?
' A  _% a5 m& N% e4 J% v  CWhat do classrooms look like? Describe a place where it is noisy.   F3 `" b; t2 m/ p
Where is this place? * [4 _- s) |$ F. R4 N" w( ?
Why it is so noisy?   s0 e, h* ]$ t+ e' U* N% L
How do you feel about this place? Historical place ' ]) S  a2 h- s, M
Why do people go to historical places? 7 l  Q5 V1 ]9 Z% L9 h
Which is your country’s most famous historical place?
' W, q6 o% O) s* TShould people pay entrance fees to historical places? Could you tell me about a famous historical place that you have visited? . S) K7 z: L' a5 D" m9 g. g% C
What place it was? 9 R$ f% z! D# |9 Q
Where it is located? 3 E; |  m3 x+ I$ u/ g' Q2 y
What about that place interests you the most?
" ~" g) H0 R( q4 h: }Do you agree that people must pay to visit these historical places and museums? 0 y2 @! K0 S& U; i
Do you think TV is a good medium to learn about the history of any place?
# m( D8 B2 V! e; hDo you think parents should teach their children about history?
' s9 ?/ k. V$ u9 T" B3 x( T7 jDo you think history should be taught at school? / \, B9 K7 M1 \2 d3 {* b* J
Do you think people are keen on visiting historical places? + J4 q; r& [" ^- E2 N- i6 o  h
Describe a seaside place you want to visit - |# q( m5 O: E# E
How to save water?
, p' F5 R' y. D9 JDoes the urban area consume more water than the rural area?
* ^8 w0 \( d- N) L& ]2 K0 M" TDoes china face the problem of water scarcity? Describe a concert hall
6 ?7 e* R1 ]2 Q: QWhy is it important to preserve historic buildings? Describe your ideal house 1 d4 W' h( P4 R0 q6 s5 o' `  f
When was it built?
' E% H0 [3 h; t2 ^+ N3 N# p: t( J" v; |Should the government invest in maintaining the historical places?
8 ]/ w8 T) x5 ~1 Z' V) K1 NShould government invest in creating more employment?
& n: ]" \0 w& c+ i" j+ s$ QWhat kind of housing do most Chinese people live in? 3 R6 c' O0 P% l, B  P* A% V) x/ b
Where is the housing? $ [0 P7 }; f. U4 {: m4 Z
What are the differences between the architectural styles in the different areas in China?
; f2 [8 D1 E! ]4 {+ l$ H' G- |Should a company design its own buildings? Describe a room occupied by your friend. Describe a polluted place. Describe a peaceful place. (How often do you go there? What do you do there? Explain why you like it.) Describe a historical building. Describe a modern building. # p* G6 g; M0 W2 e1 G; R
Would you compare modern buildings and old buildings? 5 @1 d+ [$ f  ~
Do you like high buildings? Arts 2 a1 s" p$ K) c, b- v5 _* r; q' N) Z
Do you think arts are important for people in the modern society?
# y' N7 R4 q9 CDo you think you can make money from your art?
5 h8 q2 [6 L$ _2 N) }, P* \How do the elderly and the young view arts? Describe a handicraft Describe a children’s song Describe an oil painting Stages in life $ v6 j5 E- T7 t( p& z7 J
Describe an important conversation you had in the past. 4 ?( J5 S& h( d8 k
What was the situation?
9 [7 N8 C9 ^$ E) G/ k: k5 sWho did you talk to?
4 o/ T+ W& l& d  ^! F. V7 zWhy is it important to you? Describe a stage of life you enjoyed   C( o. m4 z0 H9 o0 q9 p
When was it?
, I. h! s1 E% d7 T2 ~0 @Who did you live with? * z4 Y3 D* y# h4 p1 C
What did you do? " Y0 ]! U. y9 d' N7 _' R
Why do you think the stage is important or enjoyable?
1 D* U' F& @; @: b: Q0 ^: `2 h9 ^When does a child become an adult? , N+ n6 {+ }' g4 |/ u
What cannot you do when you become an adult?
2 G/ J5 ^, n$ X; `Do you think the law is reasonable?
; Q5 M1 ^$ |/ Y6 O5 pIf you want to make changes, when is the timing? Describe a happy event in your childhood Describe a family event. - Y0 Z! l# c1 |$ Z7 z6 E
Would it be a shame to forget tradition?
! X/ q% X% j6 ]6 t0 GIs it good for companies to hire elderly people? # H9 N$ ]( u8 p, a. i* C/ S
What role do elderly people play at home? ( t' ?' `9 l/ A% X4 V# X% G6 C# V
Do young people change their attitude towards the elderly now? Education:
+ J  n  J  F+ N: o0 KDescribe a science class
2 @. T1 {6 V$ e0 LWhen did you attend it? # u- R1 f: K8 i- E, r
What was it about? 4 B0 S" l$ r6 a
What do you think of distance learning?
7 \8 h6 a1 e! t4 e; IWhat do you think of home studying? / v5 S3 o$ w! `
What should the parents do to help their children if they choose home teaching?
' r% t4 [$ _# N, ?6 IDo your parents help you when you study at home?
# t8 S4 B" ]. GDo you think studying at home is a good way to acquire knowledge for adults? 2 C+ h( B) S/ t3 c3 c, N& f3 ~
Do you think studying at home is becoming more popular? Why? 6 x" ?( W' {" n" n
What is your favorite subject?
. e/ N3 E, y7 E- r. ?; l$ OShould youngsters learn science? Why?
3 ~2 _( H: }  A' x; B$ hDo you think boys can learn science better?
& i" m5 d0 F2 |  m! \+ m7 f/ ?When should students learn science? Should students learn history? : S) Q( j9 f: w# k' j% t
How do we acquire the knowledge of history nowadays? ! N) G% C/ i/ ?; i, k
What’s the point of acquiring the knowledge of history? 7 K! T  R8 A4 F$ S9 Q: q/ Z& N: X
Films with historical themes are very popular now. What do you think about them?
2 w2 W1 P' v, _' {/ r# OShould history films retell authentic stories or should the stories be dramatized? ; x7 F/ p$ ?4 I& g
How do the dramatized stories affect children? Language learning
2 T: f. x* ]+ z+ jDescribe something useful for your English learning.
& R6 X0 C( W. oHow do you learn a new language?
, I- j9 c, Z9 ^& aWho do you learn with?
- U' m, B6 e' r3 @9 iIs learning a second language important?
+ o/ m! o! d$ ^0 Z- h+ [Will the learning of a new language change your understanding of local culture? / K$ S6 G5 |' V: O( U8 q; X3 S
In your opinion, which languages will become more popular in the future?
+ A+ u6 I0 e3 d" F, e) w8 \0 sWhat are the benefits of learning a foreign language? . c. ~# M9 U% [; l8 O; l
Are there any differences between the way the young and the elderly learn a language? Educational trip ( m( o0 \( |  V; q2 Y, m, c" y
Can students benefit from educational visits?
1 ^" l0 |1 s0 P8 ZShould schools organize the visits?
  D; O. E- x+ z9 O8 V: SWhat’s your suggestion? 外语学习网
' _/ N$ o! w3 a% i/ DWhat roles do parents play in a family? Health
+ I' G: ~" j) s8 b3 DDo people live healthy life styles in China?
& ^) m+ s! K0 o! Z9 `9 c- IAre people healthier now than before?
3 c* ]2 s. }9 m. i5 E# j2 w$ BAre PE lessons necessary for students? Abstract: ; V# H. ^7 O: Q. J8 h: x9 G
Describe a piece of advice / Q' K0 s  `8 j* C
What kind of advice do you usually follow?
1 W3 N, U; Z: |1 D0 K' \) bWho usually give advice?
; j6 _6 S" K$ p6 ]6 H5 W$ }Where does the advice lead you? ( b% ]- C% ^. l% j# ^
How to make young people follow wise advice?
" ?8 V! T/ @+ n" h# JNowadays, do the elderly give advice to children or vice versa? ' y- o. q6 @* p
Is it important to give young people advice?
3 x* [4 _) ]6 H$ F: wWho often give advice in your community? 5 g$ J- }6 E, z; V3 }" r
Is old people’s advice more important than young people’s? History
$ V/ _* d' r& _8 b4 dHow do you and children learn history? ! D# `" b5 Z3 w& u! ~9 Z/ p
Describe a local history. A conversation $ N& F1 y* x2 E: S
What did you talk about? 6 b& r. ?) I1 w6 W7 L
Whom did you talk with?
, b, ?2 V( F8 F% o5 |Describe the different way of talking between man and woman. 1 T4 O, s4 p7 D* I
Describe the quality of speaker.
& O, _' O9 r7 r' ~# g6 c2 V5 `Describe the relevant of two speakers. A success . o, r1 p9 l4 a; S5 V& ]1 `
How do you make a success? + f* z+ T7 X" r" j, ^) [( Z9 N. n7 [+ Y
How should we define success? . y# ^: r. n6 H
Is result more important than process when you pursue success?
* p, J; o/ i/ u& n4 }4 RDoes success lead to stress? A speech 5 C7 P+ _5 ^- {1 G
Why do people feel nervous when delivering a speech? 4 z) l/ Z5 ~% ]9 d+ U% U4 h+ u
Who should give speeches to children? Describe an important conversation you had.
( `+ S' h7 }7 a* c2 ~2 p- h  O9 }Are there any communication differences between males and females?
& g" Z/ R% f$ fDo you think communication skills are important? Help 3 Y3 f; A/ Z* |: T+ u0 V0 E
Tell me about an experience of helping someone
' X6 ^4 M2 y! ~; T7 _# x6 ADo you often help people? ! Z8 ?, i& F9 n( L
Do you think people are less willing to help others? Is it good?
! v$ Z/ u  |+ Z0 C' y% xHow should parents encourage their kids to help others? 0 }& S& g$ `# X+ O0 O9 @* Y
Do people usually do volunteer work in China?
: d  u/ t: F3 w8 }, g: f  Z! q  eWhat do you think of the volunteer work in China? Describe a sound in nature. Object:
) s  A9 @5 d2 _' T$ X2 FClothes
  v. ?5 ]' |; A  hDescribe what you wore on a special occasion $ S1 D9 H2 L/ t
What it was
% x/ _9 i; }* S7 `! A* l8 ]Where you bought it ) t9 H* Q9 a/ W* k) l7 ^9 q
Whether people thought it was good or not
& U/ w% X0 I8 z% z- b3 P! I% @Do you still keep it now?
8 Y# B' }3 Y+ COn what occasions do people wear informal or formal clothes? ; D+ a& U1 g  t. c! p
Do you think you can judge people’s character by what they wear? How?
- w" X4 D5 s: KDescribe something special you would like to buy in the future.
7 U/ j$ ?1 k- k$ v& @- \5 IDescribe an electric appliance. 3 R( ~' Z) `6 s# l
Describe a photo.
( r* c* A, Q( `7 m6 R1 |9 mDescribe something you made by yourself.
) N: x) I- g' e" J& d8 F. m& l) QDescribe an important(post)cards or letter you received.
! y5 T) H: z  m; v8 i) _Describe a school you went at childhood.
0 i9 Z2 c& t+ H' {9 H: tDo you like wearing watches? 4 d) n2 g" U4 R3 w  J+ W
What do you feel when you are late? People:
. d$ l$ M- c1 O  O5 D' v. m, MDescribe a friend
0 i- i, u' H9 E* pHave you ever lived with strangers? " V; A. d4 w9 g/ B4 E
Are there any difference between the friendship among boys and girls? Describe a person who is good at cooking Describe a chef Describe a famous person you would like to meet
% B" _! o0 u1 |( t0 W  K& R$ KWho he/she is
) t6 J0 Y; h' o. Q" U/ d$ aHow you knew him/her
5 g6 M% p% g3 }$ H9 H1 z% NWhy would people want to be famous? ; U+ J  v5 ^5 a" U* B# c
How does fame influence them?
' m/ i+ |  }; p2 g6 u4 AHow would they change after being famous?
+ h6 {) p* r2 t9 QWhy are stars and celebrities famous?
$ E9 R4 z# ]' y5 a$ YWhy are some famous people remembered for a long time and others forgotten quickly? Describe a person who helped you on an important occasion
8 K. }# Z5 [" Y: V- t& r* `/ WWho the person is. % d7 F" ?8 U5 E
What was the situation.
: q6 S; j  k# [* d) iHow he/she helped you. What are the advantages and disadvantages of a strong family relationship? Describe an elderly person. Describe your roommate. Sports ( {, [: d1 G0 m' ^2 a6 D) B
Sports event ( f& P3 i; ]8 D/ F
How do sports benefit children?
: w4 l) a: O/ ?! }7 ~How do competitive sports benefit children?
5 [: g5 V. @9 ~/ b5 CWhat sports can be done inside a classroom? Describe a kind of extreme sports. ) Y4 V+ R) a" W1 m  c: u
Describe an exciting sport. www.Examw.com
  g8 a: y( r1 F" g: TDescribe a dangerous sport. Season & Weather * w) E" h3 _2 u
What’s your favorite season? 1 b; `3 `' N2 m: {6 c9 U  ^
Why do you like this season? ! v3 T7 ~, s' U
What do you usually do in this season?
; o; s  b. r- S" OWhat jobs are seasonal? 2 z# y8 L+ A# `+ |! r
Who takes seasonal jobs?
6 ]# K/ Y- F. dHow does bad weather affect peoples work? ; t, C2 g, J/ |) ~( Y8 r. V
What should companies provide for its employees who work in bad weather?
7 i  j$ v: E* m& g# O0 R  N! f% x  lHow does climatic season affect the local community?
7 B+ e% A8 x, l) {( T( PHow does climatic season affect the local economy? 8 v7 ^' ?% n; i+ h' l; ~
What are the occupations where people have to work in bad weather? $ }2 N) @& f4 U' z' X7 B
Do builders have to work in hot weather? ' N5 Q- O2 p% Y+ o4 S6 t
What should builders take precautions against except the bad weather?
5 x2 A$ l8 j- n0 z5 V! h8 YShould builders be paid more? ; m. j0 j" f+ O# D
What should governments do to prevent global warming? * z% }% \9 p- C- a) F( ]# s- V1 G
How does climatic deterioration affect people’s lives? Gift:
+ v9 n  b( W/ KDescribe a gift you received
  n0 E) y3 W: fDescribe a thing you want to buy in the future & M  @; ^8 g: ?6 K+ M% {
Describe a book you received when you were a child . j5 ?) V1 K% e/ a9 l+ a* l
You should say 1. What is its name?
1 j: d+ y5 _5 @2 j! D2. Who gave you it?
3 X, m; m5 Q4 A' z* t5 c  h) B3 I3. What is it about? Traveling:
$ y' g. P- r8 U& x& f4 uDescribe a trip that you did not make as you planned   W! E2 S7 R2 B8 _
Do different people think of traveling differently?
- b% \$ F2 w5 {9 t$ ^Are there any differences between business trip and tour?
; {) a4 K# T+ [9 p" lWhat technology will be brought along to assist in trip?
. K! A8 K7 Y1 _0 M5 k7 |4 ODescribe a trip you did not enjoy. 8 y* _- X. d% a4 L
Are there and differences between ordinary trips and business ones? : P+ l+ i5 v: I9 e- h; J- B
What should you take when you are travelling? Law
: c! ^4 }& e2 C7 s: g$ ?: Q# E) _Describe a piece of law Events 1 s. U9 `+ v: [7 q3 E! {
Describe a leisure activity + G9 |) i5 W& {, ~
Describe a picnic 2 g* C. K9 f/ W: Y0 @! u
Describe a special meal 0 z% ^" {' |  `# P" q
Design a party you will hold 1 f& S+ x  {# R3 ~
Who will you invite?
5 q& Q: s, u" j# O1 yWhat will happen?
) S% v& F2 Z* F1 T/ MWhere will you hold it?
" ~- j3 ~# d8 n4 {Do you think family party is important?
: }! K* H3 X+ GWhy do people in your country usually hold a party?
1 _% Z0 b3 \6 f$ O1 B" VWhat do you think about national celebrations? : c( L1 t2 i' G. Q1 ?
Do you think they are important? Describe a sports event Describe an event that made you happy recently ) f0 b5 H/ J* m& s
Does money make people happy? Describe a memorable childhood event. 7 E" S# v+ C; w% t
Why do people often recall their childhood?
) [* O" N7 r$ `Is it important to remember the past? " A: ]+ v0 r2 Y- @! A: p! V
Why is the young generation turning its back on tradition? ) ]( }+ q( C3 Z+ c
Why are children more easily influenced by western culture? Describe an important celebration in your culture. 8 @- K5 c% I2 i
You should say:
# \3 _+ U$ j' J5 b! H8 mwhen this celebration is held + {, B0 l. ~, O1 L3 a
what people do during this celebration
( D; I- c2 I$ ^- n& H6 v7 W8 A- k2 @% Xand explain what you like or dislike about this celebration . Describe a contest you attended. Food and cooking
( V4 O; c' i9 H7 x% ^% zDo you usually eat healthy food? : M6 f$ v6 C) M1 {! S) k+ u
How should governments encourage people to eat healthy food? Science and technology
: c1 R) g+ P/ ?* f" T9 R* J/ n+ s$ J8 PDescribe a machine or something electronic you want to buy. 7 {$ A: e3 ?6 \4 p
What modern appliances do you have in your home?
1 B" P7 @; f; F& p+ lWhat do you think of these appliances? Why?
' F$ Y! Z' N* f6 q3 WSome people cannot keep up with the development of science and technology. What should they do? Describe a tool for English learning Do you think it is important to develop science and technology?
1 ]+ `. V6 E9 y. @How does scientific research benefit space, medical, environmental and information technology? ) [( z9 I  p7 y! U& }5 ?4 K8 G
Do you think scientists from different countries should share their research findings? 0 Z/ p) F: _9 c* {
Who should pay for scientific research? Governments or individuals? Work
# u6 }) ^/ J1 z& ]; H. ~, T7 @Describe you job 5 N: e2 {  E6 G+ U5 z/ n8 P) Y- B
What will people take into consideration when they choose their jobs? ; M, L: P  L) m( z+ [) E/ I, o
Why do people shift jobs? # M/ `3 X3 j, V1 A- t; S; N! h
Does your company offer any training courses? % }, u* }! |9 ?
What do you think of workaholics?
7 L9 h8 R3 E4 Q' g3 }( t1 B! EWhy is it difficult for people to land jobs in your country? + Y- x# X( _/ B; ~* o
Why do people want to get promoted?
3 e) j; v9 Z& u: Q. g; h7 K9 rWhat are the disadvantages of doing one job for a lifetime?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 06:48 , Processed in 0.631334 second(s), 21 queries .