只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 72|回复: 0

[雅思真题] 2010年雅思口语真题范例Part1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:40:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Topic: TV$ C8 }# |$ {* Q9 {7 M
) P1 n* Q& j% @" A* w9 X, Y
  Question: Did you ever watch TV programs from other countries?
0 E+ N7 w; D, Q3 F7 @
+ u. g. q. [$ i' F  Model Response: Yes, I did. Many Chinese people are now able to have access to foreign TV channels and programs. Last summer I watched a series of TV programs called The Animal Kingdom on Discovery Channel from the USA. It was really exciting to know so many secrets in the natural world.
8 b8 h+ K6 Y- I, q7 `, q7 t+ e7 B& Y# s: X' k- j/ E
  Topic: Magazine* d2 J) H# l4 G7 h" S. F- H
- S( U% g7 a3 O" u- C( \. j' F
  Question: Do you think reading foreign magazines and newspapers can help you learn a new language?
# C& \4 _% H/ Y0 J# d) I! E3 E2 q- }! M- o/ D" F
  Model Response: Yes, I do. Learning a foreign language requires both patience and a lot of resources. And magazines and newspapers in that foreign language are an extremely valuable resource for learners. Personally speaking, I have learned a lot of great idioms, interesting phrases and insightful perspectives from Time Magazine.0 F+ i- v: G+ M6 {1 V! f# G2 U
/ U/ R6 {# d4 B$ Q3 p
  Topic: Weather$ R; H! p8 ?7 b2 o& s1 u  |

" H" z; S9 p9 c  Question: Do you often pay attention to weather forests?( [5 C" ]( C" C! H
. x; u8 o& w5 ]3 l
  Model Response: Well, yes and no, I suppose. If you are talking about weather forests on TV after the regular news report, I don’t give a damn about it. But I often check the local weather conditions in the next few days on the Internet, especially during the winter, to see if there is a sudden change in temperature.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 21:15 , Processed in 0.161739 second(s), 21 queries .