QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 150|回复: 3

[雅思真题] 2010年11、12月雅思口语考试题目分类整理(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:40:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  智力测验/ k3 u  C, d; p
  P2 Describe a quiz show you watch on TV that you are interested in attending1 ?" T2 f& |- q% s. j, _& {! P
  P3 Do you like watching the quiz shows?; z+ o6 b+ g- ?+ t0 U# A" n' D
  Why some people dislike quiz show?$ @6 b8 Y1 y' U3 l5 o/ z
  What kind of people may attend the show?
- H. d: D' ~+ q: K' R7 k+ D  Do you think people all want to attend the show?& V  B5 [$ Z' e. p( k
  Do you think we can see more quiz shows on television?
! T+ d" N; ?0 b- Y  Is quiz show popular in China?3 o  h) C7 e$ G! A$ @4 o+ @  H
  Why young people do not like quiz shows?
) O6 |2 s- ?9 s  Are there many competitions in everyday life?
( a! r- Y+ |* [1 W* a* c  Some people say that competition has some disadvantages. Do you agree?5 K9 s1 x  X, L/ ^6 z& F) N% z, l6 E9 _
  Do you think that people are born to be competitive?
* P+ G: e/ l# ~6 N% Y4 I$ Q* Z3 b  How to be a competitive person?7 j5 k, p8 Q5 I5 C5 K
  Do you like watching the quiz shows?2 P# [7 q; E  R, e. E
  What kind of people may attend the show?6 b1 U: c* l9 V9 }" B0 n' C- [; P
  Do you think people all want to attend the show?
8 E4 v1 J$ c0 V+ o& u, `: C2 |5 O5 k  Do you think we can see more quiz shows on television?
9 _  ^% S9 f* g: m7 v  Do you think it is important for a company to be competitive?' U8 t; V" }) A, o4 l
  Do you think there should be legislation for the company competition?% u/ `4 ]# T# w6 Q( [
  中学课程/ H" c/ {1 J7 A9 ]
  P2 describe a subject/course you liked when you were at secondary / high school ( what subject it was, how was the teacher like, how long did you study this subject and explain why you like this subject)
" t* e% Z/ h. |+ ^8 o) T# a  P3 what subjects Chinese students learn in high school?8 I% J5 x7 a" L0 ]) h  Y5 `2 L
  If you like the subject, what will you do?* E; O+ E2 L2 ^) ]' m2 }8 C
  If the students dislike the subject, what will the teacher do?
% q/ f& e# M; q( T( ?$ ^  In Chinese education, which subject is the most important?5 P& n# F4 X  t3 |
  Do the teachers use technology to teach?
1 y+ G7 g0 l6 m4 r" V$ z! u  What is the difference between college education and high school education?
0 A3 x9 S# L" g. l  Which one should we focus on, academic research or practical research?
* H- C0 l2 |: B0 B  A% T$ u  How can teacher make students like the subject?9 S+ y: d. G2 [! P9 z  a% a  N
  Are there more male teachers or female teachers in primary school?: M8 ^" m/ ~4 B0 r
  Who is better, old teacher or young teacher?
( ^9 ^: O$ |2 O; d( G  Is there any change of education this year?
2 W1 C$ f) d1 Z; m) j" P$ j( e  Do you have courses for taking sports?
5 u' j; S9 b& A2 q% I) |* z  What makes a subject good or not?. ?( d' d3 W! g! ^8 r. N& ^
  How does the modern technology positively and negatively influence education?5 S9 P  e' f( w5 X" R
  What kind of majors do Chinese students choose?
, D! }% U2 T$ \7 n  What should you consider when you are choosing a major?+ @( _6 u: n' i- d0 k
  Do you think it's good if parents help students choose majors?
5 U% f: D# y# [9 O  有噪音的地方
( H2 S0 Z: x& E( n! @8 V+ w  P2 Describe a place full of noise% D  |3 I' v& L8 J
  P3 What is the cause of noise?
( b. R5 d8 ^# {7 M& O5 |9 x% V& J  Why it is harmful?
5 T# z0 w* @+ [9 ?( Z  I; o  Why should we reduce noises?; b; n3 i( d" _0 K  S
  Are all noises harmful?% X8 [. \- W  g" a# c
  How can we reduce noises?0 u9 G5 l- w% `8 _2 I& W
  Do you think there are more noises than before? Why?
# n, I+ D6 T; `& d  How can we control the noises?9 l: T) k! E! {# y* A+ N
  Many people are keeping dogs as pets, do you think the dog barking is noise?
& ~. f; t, X, V  Have they realized the dog barking is also noise?
0 [' x* e% B' u+ E' ?2 s  W  以下两题很可能为同一题目:$ ~/ c; ?, Y! F. M4 `9 G+ M. d) t
  外国人
2 S8 Z0 ~9 q0 `( i# B  P2 describe a foreigner# ]/ Z# e* Y" y
  p3 Do you like communicating with foreigners?
* m1 i6 j7 X$ F' J. l- f5 K  Are there many foreigners in china?
: |( A& u7 q# Q$ m- [+ u  Why more and more people choose to go abroad?
$ ~$ ^. y3 X- a" I) g' d  Do you think people like to live abroad?- C4 g' y( c' w
  What are the differences of cultures between different nations?' Q( e; w, `2 s' u* u0 }
  说外语的人
+ r  a6 ]# R4 P  P2 describe a person who speaks another foreign language (who he/she is, what you have learnt from him/her, how do you communicate with him/her, how do you know each other)
6 B; q! c" \, U+ y3 p; Q  P3 Through what ways we may meet foreigners?1 j& R+ h# ]4 k3 y4 x
  Do you have difficulties when you talk about culture with them?
6 S2 R' W5 B  q7 _: P; z$ h+ t  What you may learn after you go abroad?
# A6 Z% o: z  F* }- Z  Do you think after going abroad you may understand yourself better? Why?, R: N% l! f7 Y4 y0 A8 x3 q* v. A
  Do you think the immigration may affect another country? How?* A6 R1 [* K. n/ D% S3 U: V& B+ w
  What about people? What about building?
; @: Y3 V4 _/ l" w  以下两题很相似;
# b+ U% y1 u# K: |$ u- K" W  令你激动的消息( u4 B% `) S7 Y  {3 r
2 U& U+ O* x( Z/ [+ J: U
  P2 describe an exciting message you received through telephone or email (who sent you, what it was about, what you did later)$ p) }9 K& _. d1 G1 S, l
  P3 do you use internet?What about your parents? What about your grandparents?
+ Q  B& _! Z) |$ S$ N( Q  e  What's the difference of old and young people's talk on a same thing?
/ {" |3 S, z9 n2 v  Face to face and sending message, which one is better? (why you think is face to face?)
% Z* s2 c) [/ O) y; S' {  What's the difference between fact-to-face and using telephone?* k4 C$ Z# f' U: }
  Talk about some communication skills. How to be a good communicator?
- z; {3 I9 U9 z; U8 L8 O  What's the difference between letter and email/cell phone?首页 1 2 3 4尾页
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:40:03 | 显示全部楼层

2010年11、12月雅思口语考试题目分类整理(3)

Do you think letter will be replaced by email/cell phone?</p>  有趣消息& n' E/ \& R2 D& s
  P2 describe an interesting message from phone or tv
) T/ ]5 `5 @2 _$ c- |  p3 do you think it is good if schools do not teach communication skills?( R' I# _7 e# Q) o  q* W
  Whom do you often communicate with?2 I) v( S* q0 K1 G1 z! `8 C/ i2 j
  以下两题很相近:3 U/ b& g# d7 Q! `% P
  一段音乐4 p. u( C) {% i: A1 @1 O& I6 v
  P2 describe a piece of music/ your favourite type of music (when you listened to it, where you heard it, what style it is,why you like it)
" L) B1 K+ _6 E  c7 D# n; P) {  P3 The different meanings of different music?" x6 M1 E. O9 h; ?( B/ ?
  What is the difference between music which old people prefer and young children prefer? Why they like it?2 m; d9 i: F  t, x
  Who is your favourite singer?$ ~! }. R0 P; w& E' N( d+ f" q
  What is the difference between Chinese and western music?
" B, G8 B1 |( g7 l! ^) o8 ]6 f' t# w- s  Do you think men and women in different ages will like music of same style?6 M0 v- c2 E$ X1 M! f* _$ X
  Why music is a big business? What kind of music is popular in your country?
! ~0 h. Q; g' ~6 x5 A9 o6 i  流行音乐
0 ]5 C- u% _$ {5 E. b  P2 describe a type of popular music in your country(what type it is; why people like it; where do people listen to it...)8 S1 e' |5 w3 m
  P3 what kind of music do you enjoy listening? Why?
$ d- w. o6 k1 v3 S; s& Y  Why some music become popular?3 p. G. ]2 G- `) [, B" v
  What do you think about the music business?1 j4 o1 c; u, l" d5 l9 J. p
  What do you think about the rich singers?  F% F! T4 t1 x5 M
  Why some singers are rich?0 E, x1 F! l: S
  Why you enjoyed listening to popular music at the first time?
! |7 U; Z; O+ B  What is the opinion of old people towards popular music? And what kind of music they like?$ h. Z1 L# U6 _& }# {3 t
  What kind of music should be called popular music?
' p) a' |. ~1 U  What kind of music do modern people like?% ?+ j9 `( }4 e) ?0 q; a7 W' l- t
  Will they change their minds when they are getting older? Why?
1 |( P, k. s# D! w: s  What kind of music could be popular for a long time?0 @4 H' T  ^* N/ W4 O1 t9 W" ]3 q
  What kind of music is the most popular in China?
/ h. W, M) A' ?6 R  Why some music is popular for long time while other not?0 G& J9 I/ b0 d0 K$ y" y! m
  Do you think the internet may affect music?
  a: R1 A& a; N) ]  Do you think KTV is expensive?
6 W& }, U( I; F  Whom you would like to go with? Are males and females go together?7 `3 k1 Y' c( V" o6 }6 a
  The different meanings of different music?" V" j: s3 s% C& K0 B9 ]( u
  What is the difference between music which old people prefer and young children prefer? Why they like it?
- X* u; I" c: F; C' H  T$ ^  Who is your favourite singer?
1 K# f, U8 k- ?( p1 Q  What is the difference between Chinese and western music?
6 A3 V8 z3 V4 m" f9 r; f7 S  n9 M8 U6 P  Do you think men and women in different ages will like music of same style?2 y& {5 ~5 \* l0 [0 Y
  Do you think music is a big business? What kind of music is popular in your country?
, H1 o: j$ N" {6 p+ G" |7 Y* X  Do you think all the music company is for earning money? Any for the dream of music?
9 @$ L, P3 P- ^) `  Why so many people want to be singers?7 J: H. X" k: ]+ E$ E
  The singers are earning too much money, do you think it's fair?
( T" f* h2 L, _4 F, Q" `7 G  Why music is a big business? What kind of music is popular in your country?$ l$ i1 {7 g4 w
  健康生活方式
1 x# C4 ?- ~( V1 h# b  P2 describe a healthy lifestyle you recommend(something good for your health)(what it is, the reason? what people should do)( r) u: i. n- B  \) a0 n
  P3 Through what ways you know it?
  |6 G1 d% m9 v  D& q; z+ I+ K  What is your opinion to health? Do you share your opinion with your friends?; V$ U, m- N: w, y0 P# }
  What is the difference between lifestyle 20 years earlier and now in China?. g: `& j& ~, h0 q$ O0 u
  Which one is much healthier?( P4 Z- E3 ^- y! s6 u
  Do you think food may also affect the healthy lifestyle? In what ways?* U/ u/ v8 P, T- T; _
  What should government do for this?. M' k* w9 B0 m! X% {
  How to educate children pay more attention to their health?
0 z2 \/ q/ B" O6 L. g  How can parents help their children keep healthy? What about teachers?
9 J9 F  T. A3 F7 h6 u+ u" A/ N) b( P  What's the function of P.E. education?
$ ?* e3 `1 x7 f% l  What are the different opinions of male and female students on health problem? What are the reasons?
" h6 d2 Y6 G: V- O: c  Describe a speech or lecture with the topic of health in school.
  C  a/ o# b4 R' k/ y  What should the government do?9 N" u" |3 k8 P! S
  Should government give money to it?. X  ~7 N: a# h
  传统节日$ c& T) M. q# K. t% a
  P2 descibe a traditional festival/day you celebrate in your country (what it is, when it is, how do you celebrate)) s2 C) ~( @& Y% x
  P3 Do Chinese have other festivals except the one you mentioned?
, t% @+ |/ r$ Y, z$ n/ q  \/ j  What will you do on other festivals?8 N. S. f& F. F
  Will other countries celebrate the festival in same way?
7 q# C$ r( x9 T! v+ g5 Q9 b3 ]  What is the difference between the festival people celebrate in the past and now?
5 ?- Y  ^/ f! T9 S  Do you think money is important?( ]. c; c5 _' l
  Do you think it is worth spending a lot of money on the national day parade?
& D; g6 f, b' K0 U- q9 `. E  庆祝6 ?5 j" W3 e* t
, z% J7 ?- X6 U" O& T( K. u
  P2 Describe something you celebrated on some day( What celebration it was, when you celebrate it, where you celebrate it,What was your feeling after the celebration)首页1  2 3 4尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:40:04 | 显示全部楼层

P3 Will people spend a lot of money celebrating it?
# E, M4 g1 ~- u# O. n. E  @  What is the difference between Chinese and western ways of celebration?$ \4 q) c; m9 D5 ~4 j6 L8 c! [
  How do young children know traditional customs?
. `6 D* w: q1 P  What is the traditional culture to your country?
% q, y  B1 g5 Z  h1 [5 k  How does your country celebrate the traditional culture?
2 ^+ u7 Q$ b5 }6 ?" }; P  How does traditional culture affect you?
8 g7 t5 |$ P, u# U6 T  What is the traditional culture in your mind?" q+ z$ S, s. b0 l: [
  What would happen if a country loses its traditional culture?</p>  你帮助过的人
8 x: K* }& t& h& Z  P2 Describe a person you helped (Whom you helped, What help you gave, Why you helped him/her, and explain how you felt after you helped him/her)8 P& |# g* n& c" K: U7 S* b9 g
  P3 Do you think children should help others?/ @- @% u% W, ]4 f# a- C
  Why children should help others?
7 s6 M( A( g, c( n/ s  _  Do you think we need to teach children to help others?, u& n0 D! {) W+ f! k& g
  What they could learn from adults?
: n; F4 m$ z  o' Z! W! o6 _  How can parents and teachers educate children to help others?/ X( d+ O7 t$ j" g
  Why parents have to pay teachers?! n/ w" y! _, a2 F/ X
  If they help others from early age, what kind of relationship they will have with their classmates? Why so many people prefer to be doctors?9 V1 a: |2 e* X" C. a5 T
  Is it because of the high salary?
; R+ t# C5 D3 G  What is the reason that movie stars earn more than nurses?( y4 G% I8 w$ G2 K
  What is the motivation/purpose of helping others?' p$ j, Z) m7 Y2 J( J, _
  Do you think everyone is born with the awareness to help people?" H7 A6 A6 P0 w9 C
  Why some people do not help others?
) [7 s1 R# \6 k1 `: U3 y- L7 R" ~, @  中学影响你的老师
1 i; l; G, S" l: Z& N2 h4 K1 g/ B  P2 describe a teacher who influenced you when you were at secondary school(where you met him/her,what subject he/her taught,what was special about him/her,and explain why he/her influenced you so much)
: n# f6 V- l! d6 `" @  P3 What is the advantage of being a teacher?
: h2 J, A5 G% @$ W  What are the qualities of good teachers?
2 U9 }  s8 l( K  Some people think education is less popular than before, do you think so?
' o6 p, Z6 i: r5 K1 ~. m  What is the difference between teachers in the past and now?) A9 ^8 R* M: N; F# Y, j* G& m
  你想见的老师  m  n# B  A9 f9 p
  P2 Describe a teacher who has taught you in your childhood and you want to meet him/her again
' x: v; I# i# g4 a# n  Who he/she was, how much you contact, Why you want to meet him//her again, 4个问题少1个)
$ c. x# U8 H9 H* C  Do you want to meet him/her again?
! _' y# N! D$ P8 U5 }& h6 v1 \: U5 ?  P3 Do you think teacher is a very important job?' T7 m3 ]8 I: f0 G9 ?$ J
  Please talk about the advantages of being a teacher.( O5 R2 K- s7 o% y3 H
  If some people think that teachers are not important, what should you do?
+ Y1 R3 f. w  \7 z( Z  What is the difference between teacher and other jobs?1 f3 _. R* u6 |
  How can government encourage people to be teachers?4 ?* ?. b' W( n' V$ ^) F3 S
  P2 Describe a teacher in your childhood
3 d6 Z8 q2 y, c; ~7 _+ q: Q  (Who he/she was, Why you describe him/her, 3个差一个)
$ m' }& ^8 J' P. j0 j5 }& V  P3 How could the teachers help you when you were at school?/ M2 I- r9 h9 c. v
  Do you think Chinese teachers are very tired?
% S: E7 M( y4 l' B, Y9 H4 ?  How often did they have holiday?
; T7 ~' m+ u: L) r# |  When was the holiday for high school teachers?
1 D8 E% o/ G2 O  How much can they earn?
! M+ f; y) R3 K" I4 Z  Do you think the living condition of teachers is better than before?
+ g9 ?. n9 q: }' P! A' K3 O  G" D# P  你去过的地方
' J8 y6 I6 f' L% Y. l$ w& k% Y+ C  P2 describe a place you visited before makes you learn about past (when you went there, why you went there, what you did)
' x7 L0 Y# H; S- O) J  P3 What do you learn about the history of the places you visited?' U$ Z+ v( M; @5 f4 t
  Why you think it is attractive?
- g7 f9 x! C3 M, `+ }9 ^4 Z  Questions about historical sites.+ E7 K9 W- t* Z9 N" s8 o/ ?) ]
  Where, and through what ways can we learn history?
5 h: G1 K; ~/ t! ]  Is history important for people?
" k" y3 l, r8 K0 e  How do children learn about history?
& C* b* `: D% M3 u/ k# T. h% @  Do you think history is important to children today?
8 K) d' w$ O6 f; X# A# p  Why people forget what they learn in history class?7 v$ n9 Y+ ]# z8 ?" k" ~
  Do you think what we have learnt from books is important?- G) ^6 B! m  Z7 I* a
  Do you think museum is important? Do you think it should be free of charge?
( m3 c3 u$ v! o" V* R! Z$ Z4 L  How do old people and young people relax themselves in cities?
6 e0 h1 E4 [( w0 p4 ]" w  看过的电影  Z( R( A% e+ v
- L  i) J7 h4 a2 n! u
  P2 describe a movie you watched recently(where you watched it,why you chose it, what do you think of it, what you have learnt from it)
7 _/ u: a+ y* |# O1 R2 m* @# S  P3 What are the different kinds of movies?& Q$ E% _- V0 q) x
  Which parts of the movie you like or dislike?
2 M/ @" G8 O8 D- a  What are the influences of movies?: J3 s& e- L+ p  N( J
  Do you think children should watch movies? What kind of movies they should watch? With whom?: p2 G1 M7 \7 P
  What kind of movie parents hope their children will watch?
: ]: u6 S9 i8 X/ l  Should parents control the programs children watch?
# ^1 V' U% \( |4 a8 `  What are the effects of watching TV for children?
3 q7 g+ i2 d! ~7 W  b0 B% I0 G  Why movies which can earn a lot of money may not be popular?首页1 2  3 4尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:40:05 | 显示全部楼层

What kind of movie can be called "successful movie"?  _( E$ V4 K4 K
  Do you think movies which cost a lot of money can be called successful movies? What about movies with a lot of stars?
* z$ ^$ v$ I+ I8 \+ }$ @1 ?  Do you think it is good if DVD players replace the cinema?</p>首页1 2 3  4 尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 18:53 , Processed in 0.207674 second(s), 27 queries .