QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 174|回复: 3

[雅思真题] 2010年11、12月雅思口语考试题目分类整理(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:40:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  新闻报道
0 z3 m8 B1 x* B  P2 describe a news story makes you excited or happy(how you knew it, what it included, where you learnt it, how you felt)2 N. U/ l( H. q. H  N# x$ }
  P3 How do you get the news?1 m8 `% v4 }* t. I! O; l7 e5 m) N5 K0 ]
  How interesting the news story is?  W" b6 j, o& F1 I  g
  Do you think the international news is important?
+ T3 r1 [/ m. G) y  {; w5 S+ N  How do people in your hometown get news home and abroad?
( M/ x) S  u; M7 {& p& O  How do foreigners know the information of China?& {$ c2 r" v/ T) _
  Do you think young people pay attention to news?" l5 A" K- n" [6 `+ q
  Do you think people in different ages may have different ways of getting information?
; n0 L, k' q* i0 H2 z1 U  Do they use internet more and more?3 K& c' @+ u/ g% V, m" \
  How can you develop their interest to news if you have children?2 D. V* G6 F# f
  Do you think they will discuss news in school?
2 }6 i9 D; S5 g5 [3 \  School education and parents' education, which one is better?
0 N3 E3 E' R2 s# |! W# W' o  Do you think we should encourage students to pay more attention to news?
8 ?# r. N- F3 f+ C* B& @  Is there any way for school to improve students' ability to obtain information?
) D4 @& m% v+ M* {* H% ?  Is there any difference in the attitude to news between foreigners and people in your country?
+ e' O3 @4 K# F  Do you think the information obtained on internet is important?3 k, V' G5 h7 w+ m
  野生动物. ^: b+ R" ~7 A' k5 h. C' Z4 B
  P2 describe a wild animal (what it is, how you know it, why you like it)—有人说是interesting animal (what you learnt from the animal, why you think it is interesting),有人说是animal you like+ F) ^2 f% r- l( Y
  P3 Why cities have zoos? Is it good?# t3 z. `0 H4 H( p1 a" i
  What is the function of zoos?! c  L# _) W0 v  {
  Why people like to go to zoos?0 G' X0 Q; [* S% Z, E5 q
  What effect zoos bring to us? What about in the future?
8 J' `2 v/ ~* h6 ?! p  What do you think of locking animals in the zoos?
  z: L" q8 ~5 U. ?' v& Y' d  Why the governments build zoos?
3 C3 W( j, N% w/ ]0 q; m5 l1 s1 y  Should we build zoos in colder countries?
9 V/ j- ~) o' D/ z) a* a  What is the influence if we do so?
5 T  q3 x+ c5 f; u- o9 B  What kind of zoo can be called a good zoo?
' W& `3 F2 ?7 ]( ]( w6 I  How can we better the zoos?
1 n+ K- N4 U) l  }  How do the zoos in your country develop?$ C- |$ _9 O5 U# |
  Do you think it is good if children go to zoos?
) a- ]' N8 [3 ]& n, F  Now many people hurt wild animals, how can we protect them?4 Q' X. T% x3 G; c
  Is it worth spending money on this?
: B5 g' v% `, a5 C  F6 ?  Why there are fewer and fewer pandas?, @9 P( w9 Y" E, q" ?$ \+ Q
  存钱买的东西
3 f+ J9 t$ D) G; {3 f+ u  P2 describe a thing you wanted to buy but you had to save money(what it was, how long you had to save money, why you bought it, how you feel after you bought it)
6 @4 B: \* t7 w$ s$ ~- Q7 |5 k  P3 what is the difference between shopping in big city and countryside?. r0 f/ N* }. K1 l! {
  What is the difference between males and females when they buy things?
& P1 h: x/ _, k& z+ \  How to measure people's living standard? Do you think it is fair?: t. x/ {3 V9 j' i0 R
  Poor child or rich child, who is happier? Why?
0 q: i7 J  u' e  What problems may poor child have?( p6 ?  ?, T- y
  Some parents buy whatever their children want, what do you think?7 [% n2 M9 U& l. E& P
  What do you think of shopping online?0 T( o8 |. I, l7 ]$ O
  吃中午饭的地方4 K2 m" ~1 ?  G3 z8 `
  P2 describe a place where you had lunch(where it was, what it looked like,who ate with you,what kind of food it provided)* M) M3 p+ b" {" }, D3 W
  P3 Where do Chinese people like to have lunch? What about dinner?
" c2 `) r) ~7 Z  M- X! w( S0 U  What about people in other countries?
5 Y( k9 d# k* I" t; t5 U; m  Do you like to eat at home or outside?$ L5 b6 h8 J% w7 f
  When do they like to eat outside?
1 F9 \! c7 D( q% n1 P. \) P! r  What do people like to have when they eat outside?
: ^  Z7 g6 Y& N" f& K% @  What kind of food is healthy?, q4 E% x/ ]2 N6 a0 c$ m
  How do the restaurants attract customers?
/ I2 ]1 q, R+ U# `$ e7 S  Are there popular restaurant in China?# l  B' K5 o! I8 W' L
  How do you think of junk food?( d% p& \4 Y, @; @4 Z
  Which food you think is healthy and why you choose that?& \( j( l, V* q+ I4 S- f6 Z1 d
  What kind of food would you like best and can you cook it?, z* ~: O2 p/ v$ d, v. W
  住过的旅馆: a8 ?1 g3 C# l
  P2 describe a hotel you have lived in(what the name was, where it was,when you lived in it,what it looked like, why people went there)注意下时态
# n. C8 j) A' m1 z1 |  P3 How many different ways of living for travelers?8 F: O$ y/ D5 Z5 @% e0 G
  Is there different kind of hotel?( R0 C4 q) [5 x) B& f. }
  What is the difference between living in the hotel and other places?
, `  i0 D, x  e7 r9 l  What are the characters of Chinese hotels?/ Z1 I- M' L7 }; ?
  How can we improve the hotels? What about the workers?* t4 h* [. ^. m$ j4 [
  What is the development of the accommodation of Chinese housing?
! B( \: w8 ^9 o) u  What are the disadvantages of Chinese hotel service? Why?
# N8 J% h2 V) k  How can we improve the service?# r3 m: }3 C+ R! q) N# ^
  用电脑做的事
) q. [/ L: b" c7 K0 {% U3 u; u% K% I. n9 v4 S
  P2 Describe something you have recently learned with your computer. e.g. printing photos. (is it hard? why you did it?)
! v- X) u9 H8 a$ n  P3 What you use computer for?* }% L: ?0 s1 ^( r& O6 Z7 a
  what do people usually do with computers?首页 1 2 3 4尾页
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:40:03 | 显示全部楼层

2010年11、12月雅思口语考试题目分类整理(4)

What are the differences of different people using computers? ( young & old )) a! U  F5 m8 A- q7 \$ L
  What is the influence of computers to the family? What are the benefits?
6 C7 M1 s" {4 ~  Some candidates mention that you will use computer for chatting on QQ, how to use it?
2 @8 h8 O5 {, W! M/ I9 K% m  How does MSN work?0 ~) F) H& J3 B% y4 E) Q
  Do you think government should provide computer for every family?</p>  衣服购物9 r9 E9 e3 X+ N% p. T0 Z
  P2 describe an item of clothing other bought for you(what it is like,who bought for you,why he/she bought for you)
1 T# s" N5 g1 h* L  F  P3 Do you like shopping? What do you like to buy?
6 b/ |% f$ q1 \5 g% I+ Y  Do you have any shopping habit?5 B5 i+ }5 `7 Y. W
  Men and women, who prefer shopping?
' R4 L2 V, P0 D  _! h6 N/ ~  What are the differences of their buying habits?
- g+ z, H: f) B/ K# @' O/ A  What is your opinion of shopping online?
8 h& _# o. s  ~/ o' w$ ^  想做的工作; ?- m3 f- j5 ~/ f& U+ x, p
  P2 describe a job you want to try / you will be good at (what it is, what training you need to take, and explain why you want to try it) 4个小问题,考生回忆出了3个, J% X& M: j. e, Z" ~" w  o2 B& l8 [
  P3 Do you know others who also do this job?
$ w' V. S9 y2 `, F5 t6 ?( X  What should school teach to help students find jobs?3 ]& j0 R$ f9 A
  In your opinion, what kind of employees do employers hope?. H8 U( `0 ?. p9 j# t; n; b6 T
  Do you think it is easy or difficult to find jobs?
4 A3 I& ~9 N! r! c9 j& |  B( R  What is the difficulty in finding jobs?2 M" d( `- N% o( m
  What should employees have to find jobs?5 u9 h  [8 a' g# R9 C* s, d: a
  Do you think high salary is important?
  p; F  ]+ |5 r1 l0 z  What are the other benefits except salary?
/ h) e) I/ j0 ~& z% }  What about the Chinese working condition?9 e' o, R' n& F/ F
  不是你家的家庭
4 Y: w8 B9 A1 E' O  P2 describe a family you like to stay with but not yours (Whose family it was, How you knew it, Where they lived, what you did)2 H% A/ @* l2 R( k# z
  P3 should the young and the elder live together?
" N# M( A9 D0 U' U8 o5 d  What are the advantages of family members(e.g. young & old) living together? What about the disadvantages?$ F. c* R/ i- ~5 F0 [. Q& ^  W) P
  What do old people and children do together?& _, E' s7 h4 ]
  What about three generations living together?: v8 T& `5 \7 p1 i  q( Q
  How can old families and new families get along with each other well?
- |7 W# K) c' }% l/ z, S, Q) O  Have parents' attitude toward their children changed?
8 H& S" T% b# z- G  Do you think children's opinions will change in the future?0 W: D# V: V& J7 _5 J: U7 H9 |
  Do children's positions in family change? What is it?
1 s& m( F* i( F  ^  q% d  Is it good? Do they have strong concept of family?+ W3 A& b" }9 c
  What is the advantage and disadvantage if parents do not have children?) B. q- K9 x8 L+ }, r3 R
  What is your opinion of not living with parents?
+ `0 p. q' t2 p. |4 b0 H$ a  Do you think children may have same ideas with their parents?, F  H, C2 P, q9 F1 @) A! _
  Do you often stay with this family? What you did together?" O2 \: V9 ~0 o* w8 z% V/ Z
  What do you often talk about?& x( U) M) h- h6 J8 K/ V  r
  Why you like this family?4 ?3 ~2 m1 {& `% `0 a7 e
  另一种变形:P2 Describe a family you want to spend time with(who are in the family, what are they interest in)
2 X; r, V3 ^" S  P3 Is it very common that three generations are living together?: ~! E1 ^: n+ V: j
  Do they have conflicts? Why?: U1 k, d  H$ U5 y  z; c
  Do parents notice that they should give children more freedom?
2 S7 s8 m9 w8 l  以下两题可能为同一题( R' v3 S3 m% r# x0 v5 ^. o2 x
  打坏的东西
& b( G' K5 d$ E; P  P2 describe a thing you broke in your life (what it was, how important it was)
0 j9 G! h4 q3 ]  P3 Do you abandon it or repair it?
! t  ^/ j# O0 K8 \7 E+ @  Do most people abandon or repair the broken things?* J- _- C) F+ G5 Y/ H: H* [# l3 o
  What do most Chinese people do to broken things?
, d$ o) V- ^7 d2 Q  What do people often break?" k7 @. F& p% K' S& @- T- j  Q
  Do people know how to repair them?- y8 B  ]) ^- Q& R' ]4 D, L
  Who would repair things, young people or old people?) Q; q4 z) f) q- _
  P2 Describe something which is broken and not used in your family% {4 j2 r. _( s
  What is your opinion if someone throws away the broken things directly?
9 @4 V& T9 n8 [" u  r2 V  What are the advantages of buying second-hand things on internet? What about the disadvantages?. e! A4 s5 d, |  K) y$ ^
  体育运动' R: g" W4 ], ^% d

& |. k3 }3 a+ W  P2 describe a sport(which level you want to reach)& n+ Z& L+ Q3 a; a
  P3 say sth. about an international sport.7 N. G( T* Z8 i) O& U
  Why some countries are good at a certain sport?0 ]0 @7 q: S7 h1 o. I
  What kind of sport your country is good at? Why your country is better than others?" I7 \: `1 K2 X% J6 A2 j- H! r
  Why different countries are good at different sports?
, e5 ^/ V* q; ~8 S& L0 S5 O  V  Some countries pay more attention to the results of the sports competition, what do you think of it?' _0 I6 P0 P9 x2 [+ o: O. I# T
  Is the sport course necessary in school?
  K. {! K# d: y. \- y) P  Do you think there should be more sports classes in school?
! P3 W2 [* z# w- J" ~  w  e% E* K* M  China is very good at sports games, what do you think of it as a Chinese?
! p9 `2 F" c* }- m  Is the sport course necessary in school?6 b- x" Y. q* p, R
  Do you think there should be more sports classes in school?
* W  c. E4 C( V7 H' q  O& @8 {  In the World Cup of soccer game, why there exists strong teams and weak teams?首页1  2 3 4尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:40:04 | 显示全部楼层

What are the benefits for children?& V! ?6 ]' V3 {1 H$ M( h
  Do you think school should longer the sport class?, L/ ^1 ]3 D  F: H
  In the World Cup of soccer game, why there exists strong teams and weak teams?
8 J+ {3 l% H# Q7 \" W  What do we learn from taking sports?
0 m! H: n* t$ N) b# f2 ?' u  What kind of sport you want to be good at?0 z9 u5 T6 Z$ r' f% z
  What courses should school have?
0 @9 `3 D. ]- d+ d  Does your school have these courses?; W. Z8 A+ Q1 p' `5 V  @4 S! ~' k* S5 l. e
  What sport you like?(根据你的回答再问,比如你答篮球Which NBA star affects you most)
* }8 v4 u( M8 A  What students may get through sports?9 l8 z5 h4 l% U  x4 B1 E, d, h
  Some sports are popular in some places and not in other places, what do you think?</p>  现代建筑9 e4 A. H: y, _6 K- d/ F
  P2 describe a modern building(Where it is, What it looks like, what it is used for, Why u think it is interesting)
" x. s6 _* V6 V8 n: e1 V  P3 Say sth. about a building in china. ( sth. special about it and how to protect it)/ ~7 N! n, \, L7 M
  What is the benefit of old buildings?2 h; M' {, w8 R/ U# {; f. P
  Do you think the old building should be rebuilt?: \. G& C0 n: k' u! y6 Q
  Should modern buildings replace the traditional buildings?
7 p& h; H- z5 {* ]  Do you think we should protect all the historical buildings?
$ Z' |, x- Q* t  t: x  Should modern buildings replace the traditional buildings?% p% e6 F3 b) U& F
  What are the benefits of the modern buildings?) s$ \1 d- i0 S: ?; H2 L& N6 V% K' Y
  What is the difference between old buildings and modern buildings?
0 {( g6 r: c& l6 ~0 c1 B  What is the influence of modern building to Chinese people?
4 u4 t2 h9 W% s  Please name some modern and old cities in your country.# [% u( }" h. \) ]* }
  What is the influence of overpopulation?
3 P2 V' s8 ]  v; c% U  What should the government do?
2 D7 I1 I1 C2 G3 A; X4 a  What do you think of the government garden?6 X4 f3 ]. K  e* F6 N* S
  Do you think the government office building looks good? What it is used for?. w$ F- M! ~5 g. W4 B
  Which one the city planner will construct more, the entertaining buildings or multi-functional buildings?
6 X# P3 X7 Y7 Q2 Y  小时候淘气的事1 c! `! Q' h: s( E4 a( O) v* n* [* b
  P2 describe a naughty thing you did when you were a child
- k- m( B1 x4 O  P3 Why do you think children will do something naughty?5 g: X4 A6 a* q& m
  Should children always do what they are told? give some examples.
$ A3 ?6 _  c6 p/ J  l; q4 S2 g  What other naughty things you have done?( V9 f) t: J$ z
  What is the negative influence if parents negatively influence their children?/ S! E  @$ {6 ^9 X' W
  What are the adults' responsibilities?6 W) Y+ l1 `3 X9 j
  What are the differences between naughty things did by boys and girls?+ T9 {  ~! `  c% b
  Parents in today suffer more pressure than before. Do parents need training in today?. J5 z& t, B: r, z# M
  与朋友散步
3 E( ]7 j- {0 u8 f2 N6 J) `  P2 describe a walk with your friend(Where you had the walk, Who was with you, When you had the walk and why you remember the experience)
: T2 ~) [0 _1 |. `- {7 p9 k5 [  P3 Do you like walking?: r8 l# i6 [+ ]- M/ @
  Do you think walking is good?
0 ]3 {) J$ [- p) O- M: j' d9 k6 V% ~  Why people should have a walk?  j5 ~8 t+ y% x; _" k
  Where could they walk? Why?
% x5 C) h  j0 \  f. d  What are the positive effects of having a walk (physically and mentally)?
$ ~1 f- o& u1 T7 u( O  What about negative ones?
, L3 }6 k8 P/ f; F! {# N+ U  If you suggest a walk with your friend, what you will say?
3 r" p( F1 ~6 L  What is the difference between having a walk in the past and at the present?% j$ a& Q5 U2 T9 A& a! z
  Do you think we should drive to work?1 h$ O9 [9 }- c+ ?/ s: o7 k
  Why people choose driving?
$ H/ a+ |/ D  a9 Y+ n3 `. k( J* ~  Do you think it's good if they walk to work?
& H3 @5 Y. d0 e; j' ]  _/ C+ j  Which one do modern people prefer, driving or walking? What about you?
4 H3 o" e. i8 X6 ~3 R2 C; J- E* |+ Q  Why some people prefer walking while others prefer cycling?0 z- }9 F/ T4 Y0 f% f/ j2 q
  Why some people still drive to work although the distance is not very long?6 a2 W6 f5 l) M# x
  Do you think it is good if parents drive their children to school?
  n! U( H/ t& u0 f" }) _6 u" m  What is the harm of driving except for health?; e9 _' Q( i) W8 P: l! ~
  How to encourage more and more people to have a walk?6 s: q) W* e4 M5 h6 q3 W
  What should government do?8 h; z2 _# p! l
  Do you think the fast-paced life is good in this industrial society?
: j5 n4 p7 w6 [0 r; E2 Q  E  Is life in your country very fast-paced?
! F6 u$ @, C4 i5 I/ S  what about other countries?Will it change in the future?
% v/ G% q. I9 S  N) ~1 O* r* Z  Why people are in such a hurry?
- M/ \9 A7 @" t0 u  放松的一天
1 ^' f- B& ^4 I6 B4 o# A* o  Z# C! d
$ S( h( P3 \" x  P2 describe a day which you spent away from your work and study to relax (where you spent your free time, with whom, why you think it was the relaxing time)0 Q8 H( @% R" |0 A, \
  P3 do you think sleep is an important way to relax?3 C2 q8 a- c7 g1 Y% E
  How many hours' sleep is good?+ G1 T/ l4 B: M2 L* H
  Do you think having more sleep will make a person lazy?
; W- @2 E0 C3 J/ r9 D% [( I; l  What are the differences between old people and young people's relaxing ways?6 V7 ~6 u7 x( t: [/ T( U9 j
  Would you change your relaxing way when you get older and older?9 r( [5 e1 Q( t. \
  Where you could relax yourself?7 F9 O' ~* a, D7 `0 t- Z# a+ M
  Some people go to library for relaxation, do you think it's good?首页1 2  3 4尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 20:40:05 | 显示全部楼层

What is the most expensive way for relaxing?; w6 o2 z" Z$ x, F- `9 w1 R8 h
  Do you think having more sleep will make a person lazy?: y) X. \+ c" g. r. Z3 U7 ?
  Do you think relaxation wastes your time?
' L+ R" _# ~  O# Y1 K$ a  Do you think the cost for travel may increase?8 ]# O3 ^1 a) f
  What are the good ways of relaxation?</p>  别人给建议8 C7 R% ^* @* o8 A6 P) ~- d( O: s
  P2 Describe a situation that someone gave you useful advice( who gave it to you, what was the situation, what advice it was)  D8 r% J  o9 M. O# j& D
  P3 What kind of advice parents may give their children?; k0 p+ a5 S; b9 D4 v. o
  What do your parents tell you about the things you should do in school?
3 ^3 y9 Y/ Z0 C1 r, q( Q3 v8 w  And what the teacher said?& w9 O- K  m. m( J% D& n) w, Q
  And what about your own opinion?
* H- i$ y% I. I. Z+ [/ F  Why do parents always give their kids advice?( Q. b& {! \1 F  f
  Do children listen to this advice?- {2 a- i# F8 |- f( K0 u
  What do you think of peer pressure?
4 C" `* j) ?4 s* ]- K7 \' X4 y/ H  Is peer pressure good for us?# l7 y3 ]3 z2 k* ?9 u; I: s$ M
  Who do you think gives other more advice?6 l1 x) d* S5 \, ?3 R, `
  Say sth. about a situation that you give other people advice.* N! c2 n# }2 _4 n, F# G; i9 }
  When and what advice doctors, teachers, nurses, neighbours and grandparents may give you?
; x( q; P* _5 S( ~, {, V5 J9 w  以下两题很有可能为同一题:. Z# ]* v  U; L! z9 h
  描述一个你崇拜的艺术家
0 E* f; T1 S. l) t  P2 describe a well-known artistic person you admire (who is he/she, how do you know him/her, why do you like he/she,)
! N. G) |* [5 g2 k4 U& ]# {  P3 how can he/she be successful?2 o0 I% }; d: _5 [: r. e
  Which one you think is more important, literature or art gallery? Why?
) C% y& d% ~4 P+ X, t4 R# i  Do you think children should learn art? What is the most important part?. Y4 \) Z* C# g5 t& [# r: v1 x
  When you were a child, do you think you should learn arts?
% g# E+ F* g5 X( z% R# R3 x) w( {  Do you think we should persuade children to learn arts?
3 g+ w" _0 ~* v( D/ |+ V  What is the difference between the ways of getting information 20 years ago and now?9 ?& S$ z% o+ f
  Do you think people with higher education may be well-paid?! y6 |' i$ J6 m# S
  名人
8 X4 O0 {8 j# p' l+ y# [  P2 describe a famous person (e.g. artist, singer, writer...)——考官口头告诉你in your country或者not in your country
  d- g- H! D/ K$ }8 n8 \# h  (who he/she is, how do you know him/her, why he/she is famous,what he/she does.
  u; Y6 U. n- f3 R0 }( w6 b  the 2nd version: who this person is, how you know him/her, in which aspect he/she is well-known, why you like him/her)
/ R; j+ i0 @- U% J9 p5 @/ X. U  P3 do people around you admire him?
( R, [8 X8 W! n  are there some famous people in your hometown?$ ^" u9 f1 b3 ?0 d
  why students as Chinese majors still learn Chinese?& R$ e4 A+ u+ z4 @
  Say sth. in Chinese history. is there any beautiful place in china?
& Q3 U" J1 |- `9 Q  reading, sports, music, which is good for children? Which one is children's favourite?
. {0 t% y8 `9 Z( w' l& ]  How about children learning arts in school? Should art be important in education?1 k; a, j/ ]( o4 b
  Should they learn in school or at home?2 t5 E( S) Y* O2 e
  Should university students learn this?
6 E+ R) C6 W7 T5 z  P3 Why you think famous people are famous? How to be famous?
+ V; C# L/ |2 J  W$ S4 a1 e3 X  What kind of people would be famous for long time?. j0 E8 y0 e8 l" b
  What is the advantage and disadvantage of being famous? Give an example., Z! w* v, G, B) \' B' F
  What kind of music do young people like? Do old people like it? What kind of music do Chinese people like?5 Z; K  `0 U* v3 A
  how to develop the children's talent of art?) h2 X# U7 ?1 K$ P& U0 A
  What is the influence of being famous to yourself? What about to the society?9 ~6 @  v& i1 }- i+ c6 J
  How can they be famous for longer time?! I  g" z( \2 k( \, s3 O
  成功的人
0 R1 y; h$ [6 x$ w  P2 describe the most successful person you know; A5 U0 h/ ]5 g1 V
  P3 What is the standard of success?
4 S4 v  Q/ w( ~/ v  What is the relationship between success and family?% R& E% }& ~; E  K* p0 `2 X. F+ X
  What about success and privacy?0 j9 F' }- m  R. ?$ M* g
  What kind of people may be successful?
1 j/ y& J- P% @3 E  Do you think rich people may be successful?" n+ l1 }, B- V; |' S
  Why people are pursuing success?$ r9 Z1 L" G: d' T
  What are the advantage and disadvantage of success?1 o4 Y3 H% ^1 u; |! ?
  Do you think successful people may become role models?( T5 ~. p5 J$ O. q1 X5 m! X, p
首页1 2 3  4 尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 18:09 , Processed in 0.208702 second(s), 27 queries .