[雅思模拟题] 2011年3月12日雅思口语考题回顾

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 20:43:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
考试日期; ?. Z2 B1 ]( x7 p* K) v& k4 T
4 P3 e3 ^& `3 KPart 1* d; w4 a8 h& C3 I
Your Work or Your Studies% ~3 s, b$ ^8 Y& x0 Z' p. i
Do you work or study?( e5 V5 f4 @9 o: \9 T
What do you study as a major in school?
3 Y1 x+ v7 q  c7 V5 N* j1 AWhat is the development of your major in your country?! n! T5 h) `0 |% ~" H
What do you think the effective ways to learn English?; f0 L5 t, T1 a8 b2 ]
Do you have any science class in school?
3 r) i( T/ Y4 p/ HWho is more important, a teacher or classmates?* r$ i2 K' Z: ?9 [' ]0 p
Would you like to change your job?
6 S+ k  J5 u8 T; X; C' D6 ]Do you think you will need to receive any training in the future? 6 R( H" A7 ]5 W; Y
0 U- C+ o, H5 C" v4 r: e
Do you think the first day at work is important?
' u$ [) u7 S$ R  f1 |- jWhat subjects are you studying?
! a! \3 A; X; UWhy did you choose that subject?
* f7 `. S$ h0 Q( f. D4 iWhat school (or university) do you go to? ' x" D! Y2 w6 `! C( p

- w8 e8 l3 f" [$ SWhy did you choose that university (or, school)? 2 M# p% v2 l6 V! T: h8 T
How do you like your subject?   ^5 g" E+ n5 s5 i4 M* @9 [
What's your favorite subject at school? 0 N' {  A( E( o  r7 l( |
What's the most difficult part of your course?
. t7 I4 \8 P" B+ l# o6 HFor you, what's the most interesting part (or subject or class) of your course?( a/ W4 ]  g4 Z1 H. f. ^# E

# Y: k6 w0 }2 g6 a  p7 ?" i+ s1 rYour Home & Your Accommodation# S+ x! T5 Y4 M3 s  `# f
Do you live in a house or a flat? 5 F7 u0 V0 a' f2 m5 ?5 J
How long have you lived there? % ]* A+ p# p2 m6 W8 }
Do you have any outdoor activities in your hometown?/ r: H: P9 s1 b/ k' b  i0 J9 @
  T0 G! a. @8 B4 ~
Do you plan to live there for a long time? 1 h6 `& \* P2 k) P  m. L9 g/ p
Please describe your home a little. ' Y' E5 s0 ^$ q: C# M6 a$ o* E% `
What are the benefits (or, advantages) of living in a flat/house?
5 `  W. N, @# E4 Z7 bWhat's your favourite room in your home? (Why?)
+ ~: Z5 {' \6 uHow do you think your home (your house or your flat) could be improved?
: x; U/ L# R) ^% d$ N# J6 LWhat is the environment like around your flat/house?
  X" g' @5 t9 m3 EIs it easy to travel to and from your home? $ Y, d* Y( G7 `* K4 |/ \9 w, N
' [2 s* g( c* r0 @/ G: k
Hometown5 h" f* t8 S6 R9 C
Tell me something about your hometown.
! W! h: |1 O  u, ?" U! pWhat would you recommend a tourist see in your hometown?  % y8 y' e7 f1 N8 K) T
Do you prefer to live in a big city or in the countryside? $ T' B/ T- h  V$ y4 D# N) X3 u
Would you say it's a good place to grow up? * ^( [- I3 o* A+ d& I/ N
Would you say that's a good place to live?
: v) d6 {. r" l/ b- M' H5 }! I9 ?Do you plan to live there/here for a long time?
. G# {* s+ _7 _2 e% r( j! J- E" R( CWhat (other) city would you like to live in (in the future)?  
4 Q6 a& `' v1 tWhat's the traffic situation like in your hometown (or, where you are living now)?
/ n+ w" F% C( f 1 I2 [4 d7 e; [5 f3 J
Communication
8 @1 l- g5 }" V" u# y7 yDo you like writing to people?
5 F) a  p9 h% O' ~6 K- S! |; ^' N3 }How often do you write an email or a letter? 6 q: f6 [, S4 R7 H$ m, Y8 f0 `
Who do you write to?
9 C' n+ g5 H$ {Do you often write letters? 7 b0 P  Y8 r5 H7 M
Which do you prefer, to write a letter or write an email? (Why? Compare them.)
, r& G8 Q  r9 j  RIn general, what kind of letter or email do you find to be the most difficult to write?
9 W! W" k* I+ Z* I+ h3 j0 @When you are writing a letter (or email), how do you usually start it?
$ O2 |% O- ~  K' g   F. n. J* _. P& `
Number
: @" f. W1 \5 I& HWhat is your lucky number?
; Z# u' T) Y- ?+ H$ h- c- yDo numbers have significant meaning to Chinese people?
5 Y& K3 W; K7 _2 f. U4 cHow do you usually memorize numbers?
+ M% s9 E% d/ C8 v6 v% z & |3 C5 L+ b0 U# x$ t  q5 L
Gift
" T# E  k7 T; d. X* C& KDo you send flowers?
. i  Y6 A; V3 a" B  T; CDo people in your country send flowers?
+ ]0 H% Q3 O3 A" a- V5 T3 XWhat are the meanings of sending flowers?
) M$ d( r: `5 DWhat is your last gift?
( I* H1 w% h2 T4 z! [4 k% kDo you like receiving or giving gift?6 Y1 u+ b& u3 h! C0 m
Is that easy to buy a gift for others?0 ^) F9 S% J0 `* M% B* d8 g" y$ V
$ v& a: _7 x# L9 b1 I/ E' _- m
Making friends
% D8 X/ G" X- x- ]3 d' WHow do you make friends with others?
$ d  \0 t* j8 ZWhere do young people make friends with others? And how about the old people?
) N% `4 s# J" N- q7 sDo people in your city find it easy to make friends with foreigners?) ?. I7 b  H5 p' |5 m4 N

2 h7 H7 f. p' S" x$ EWeather. |8 A' B) ^0 i& b2 a" ^% M( B
What's the weather (usually) like in your hometown?  
3 X6 @7 g) r) K/ r6 }" ]What changes are there between the different seasons in your country?
! N4 d( z- ]: m4 ~: gWhat's your favourite season? (Why?)  
2 E  H* I% z# L; n% ]! E  SDo you usually pay attention to the weather forecasts?
  \; Z3 U* o$ x8 ]# HDoes the weather ever affect what you do?
  q" i1 m' m& X% c' n& ]9 Q$ |Do you (or, do people in China) do the same things in the different seasons of the year? ' ]& ^; J- d2 R

% y9 [: m, w- [  D9 ?& ^Cooking
% c6 P& h9 u4 u& N5 G3 r! S' wDo you like cooking?
* n# U% x3 L& X0 M- P' lWho usually does the cooking in your family (or, in your home)? ( O6 i4 K' I% x2 B; W; j
When did you learn how to cook? - A  F9 d: p3 D. J9 a, U9 H
In the future, do you think you will be cooking more than you do now, or less? (Why?)
5 a7 v  ^6 Z$ I7 s, _! G % q0 _+ }& k$ o
Clothes and Fashion
" d, w* E4 Q2 Q- |Do you like shopping for clothes?, N0 x8 X& y: Y0 f; t
Are you very interested in fashion (or, clothes fashions)?
& h* z9 s# I1 G- ^3 X$ WDo many people (in China) follow fashion?+ e/ Y4 w3 j! Y$ m0 E/ @& [3 F( a! Q
7 g8 J. }% _* J) ?" h+ t
Animals' f+ X0 u5 w9 f2 T! N
Do you like animals?
2 d3 ^9 t" l/ C$ Z0 ^& A6 UWhat's your favourite animal? - |( {6 ~; [8 `+ @* |* l- s" F, z
Are people in your country fond of animals?
% j. C, U2 m' ~8 m& }% R& K0 oDo you think cities are suitable places for keeping a pet?3 C% R2 o0 ?' n7 U% I$ A
, _* Q0 Y1 Z- g) i, y  e$ k
Sport 7 N) ?4 I9 @9 A
Do you like (to play/to do) any sports? 0 r3 v, G) v8 F( e/ z! x' z1 i
What sports are most popular with young people today? * l: q! A  J! u' n2 `! F
Did you take part in any (organized) sport in school? 3 y3 Z& s1 Z: N0 |/ U" b5 u
Do you think sport is important?
8 o4 h% M$ y1 n4 zAre there any sports facilities near where you live?
4 ?' K8 }5 `5 d2 T4 r+ xIn the future, what sports would you like to play?
1 C, r3 ?( X0 w# K! A/ a. Q1 i 6 ~8 o: r# i0 X. s
Food
5 Y( I( ~3 r$ E4 j' g9 PWhat food did you like to eat when you were a child?$ l6 I& L5 o4 |9 ~3 ^& \2 V
Do you still like that food now? % X" k4 r8 Y4 A* E0 s
Do you think it's good to (often) take children to restaurants?
5 f" r( |, }3 A8 u6 y : ]% O4 E4 N  V- L& F4 s- c
Collecting, q0 C/ g) s1 X' j$ j5 Y$ j
Did you collect anything when you were a child? 3 S5 |, l. l! d+ f6 w8 e( ?2 @
Do you still collect them now? % E: y3 O4 n8 K7 h% Z; I
Why do you think people like collecting things?
2 q, \6 w2 o8 `" u& CIf you had a lot of money, what would you like to collect?! Y, H+ `# M; j( S0 t6 X

G0 c0 m5 k7 v/ V6 y# P+ PFilms
4 A5 x: h, T, x# H& w% FWhat types of films do you like?
0 w# k% v3 a: p( [$ X& {4 XDo you prefer to watch films at home or in a cinema?6 G6 [, R  N5 l) F6 G; N
Are there any types of films that you dislike?
# H/ n/ f- V% V, jDo you prefer to watch movies alone or with a group of friends? , ^- I1 T) B0 j' i2 t3 d
2 K/ x" R: j3 |) \) h& P. }/ L& d: `3 R
Museum
" N6 H# |# w4 H& D; {0 oAre there many (or, any) museums in your hometown? 5 R+ l* o( E) J) X5 ]$ S; [3 J; j
Do you often visit a museum?
. X. a6 f" y; a, A" v; G* UDid you go to museums when you were younger?
  A4 D/ x; @5 F. w0 K0 q" aWhen was the last time you visited a museum? , Y& U! K( U  U/ W* R9 @5 W
Do you think museums are important?
9 I0 G7 p, D7 S( HDo you think museums should sell things to visitors? : X+ L: X: L' J/ ~* X6 z3 R9 N

6 P* E, ?" J  f) w$ \. l, nDancing
8 z$ _7 `# R! L8 {/ }4 C& lDo you like dancing?1 _# b% f7 u4 T7 z7 D
Have you ever learned to dance?
* N) h( K/ b9 x: F6 U, n7 SWhen was the last time you danced?
8 V3 Z7 T6 F' [/ t8 {7 nDo you like to watch dance performances?
0 u/ _6 w5 {6 P9 eWhy do you think some people like to dance?2 e7 \- s& B1 s, ]  V
. x6 G6 ]2 ]9 k1 v
Reading' ?' |$ R& ~! U& ~* a
Do you like reading books?
; S1 ]3 Y; T6 ?3 G" rWhat kinds of books do you like to read?
7 t" ?( I% `  `3 w2 G$ G4 LWhen you were young, what books made the greatest impression on you? - C4 u1 _0 @. H* W
What do you think are the benefits of reading to children?
- S: r. h1 s) F# G; fWould you like to write a book?
* ~$ a, h  z# CWould you like to receive a book as a gift?
8 {9 b8 o8 Y) k) { & n7 C( \; w9 p4 q$ h
Daily routine
' Y6 P+ |3 O% p% Y; Y( U3 vWhat do you do mainly do with your time? # B3 r. n8 C; U8 w7 y
What is the best part of the day for you? (Why?) / i8 S) U5 |  @; K# ?  v$ L7 F
When do you do most of your study?
0 n# r0 Z+ V6 ^- |- J" \) @Would you like to change your daily routine? ) B% b1 h* s' }. Q3 @3 d4 }

) v, @* S. g0 M9 l5 \Plane' M& m4 C" V+ a4 D1 e+ l6 b, S
Have you ever travelled by plane?
' m) ?; D; t6 \( @How do you feel about travelling by plane?
4 i- o( M2 ?3 y" |  uAre you going to travel by plane in the future?9 H* _5 g6 W! O
Where would you like to go?
3 _# z5 G) O% f7 [; L
  N3 O( I% G% _' _2 u9 W4 fPart 2&3! i7 y5 ~! N" K9 F# F
Place7 v, r, C$ J* v/ i9 ]
Describe a room you like to stay when you were a child' o" l% [  J% w( T6 Y5 u
Do you think a private room is personal privacy?' x. }( u$ r' p  N. B
How many rooms do u think is best?
# Z  \2 }" F) h  l, D3 ZDo you think students should share a room?7 F, u% q- h8 A
Do you think it is important to have own room for people?(concerning personal privacy)) e8 Y( F: R; A8 k; l7 s  `
Are there any advantages for children to share rooms with other children?) g! S1 Y0 y/ @$ s
How many rooms does a typical Chinese family need?. T6 L# Y& J5 S' h. q5 G
Do you think future rooms will be better than today’s?% J. Q' Z1 E- ?; B5 v  |
% y3 A7 i) l- O  Q0 R$ l* O
Describe a small but successful company
3 f1 C2 G5 \3 hWhat are the features of successful companies?) Y0 v( _: Y! z. I0 t+ q
What are the advantages and disadvantages of family business?
  b. V3 i, n4 V' ?9 }Do private companies bosses would like to have a rest?, g  r5 l- V4 ~- _
What are the differences between the manufacturing industry now and the past in China?3 w# w- t$ b  L

# F. j( r; p- F, CDescribe a place you would like to attend a university or a college) a4 `1 o2 f8 m* K
Do you think there is any difference between schools in countryside and in the city?6 ^8 F2 _% H! ?; F( f+ D1 J! Z0 e6 g
Do schools need any improvement in the future? Why ?9 k2 {& O- w( `
Should children have computers at home?
, J8 C1 \0 x. u) {" h% C+ ]! [5 _Which is better for students, a big gym or a big library?
7 ], P7 B/ v( ~2 t9 Z
& z0 C- s: r. T. n( z; b# S/ ^Describe a place near the water you have visited.
" }) n; e+ h- j, T/ `4 s% `In which aspects do people in this place use water?+ a$ [; u0 F7 c% g9 {7 e
Do you think people in cities use more water than those in countryside?5 V* Q- C, x9 r; G& ]6 F( K# H
Do you think water can be saved? And how?
3 V) K$ l8 ?- C; o- X. J! n5 ^% IDo you think people will accept travel by sea?" v6 h4 T$ n! V! s% E4 S" p
What are the benefits of shipping goods by sea?; b8 C) F- R( C7 J

0 K( Z. p% p$ n0 zDescribe your favorite restaurant" |: Q% j. p( r1 o. f# H- r
How should we be encouraged to have a healthy eating habit?
% _; H6 V+ @7 r# V/ {. _Do people care more about nutrition nowadays?; j* t8 D1 F  y7 C+ K) d! j
6 ]4 p) y  [8 H  }9 z
Describe a modern building that you think is interesting.% l" a- G) N- B2 P
Do you prefer old buildings or modern buildings?
0 `: k9 K" M' i. WWhat do you think are the advantages of modern buildings over old buildings?
  N0 }$ R2 h' u( {" x2 p, {. BDo you think the (outside) appearance of a building is important? . v# r' J: G( `' s
Do you think government buildings should be more practical than attractive?
) n2 u. F4 o, ?+ x3 kDo you think interesting modern buildings can be used to attract tourists?! w8 m- j0 }+ g5 R: @5 h7 `
What facilities do you think modern cities should have?
9 {) f+ R8 d1 g4 T3 m7 Q% v2 U
5 P! M  g1 a+ B) q) R$ r) K/ QDescribe a place you have visited(want to visit)?
2 N8 U8 S' @4 [% k3 w% CWhy many people want to live in this place?
3 E. y7 H( e5 k+ c# AThere’s many problem in transportation in this place?
* B( l* U4 _+ I8 W/ D& s0 R: ]. D1 {So why many people still wants to live in this place?9 g$ o( D% ^! i7 P
How this place affects people?' c  N" ^. x4 g9 ^* O0 E
Why people like to live in the city?
: _: I$ W# a2 h5 @
$ w! V) q% I$ k2 t# o* jDescribe a place you go to that has a lot of noise.
& P9 `& h; z8 [What noises can we hear in a city?
3 p) U7 u- x# R9 k6 K2 g! V9 iDo you think noise (ever) has any benefits?
' H% ~7 d' j. S6 W1 Z' YDo you think noise can be considered to be a form of pollution?
2 Y) C/ O( |0 n8 R9 ^3 M1 C. \What harm can noise do to people's health?1 V9 f3 n0 m( T% r0 A9 Z8 c& b
How do you suggest this noise could be controlled? ; R6 p. f/ q* w4 f) w( v
What do you think the government should do about excessive noise? 2 ?0 e+ I2 M9 z: Q) v
/ d: {' G& a* \  d; N! L" W
Object/ Thing
3 m: F! t6 m- e# ?7 x9 TDescribe a broken thing in your family7 c0 b; l; S' B# J
What kind of thing can be easily broken?# u0 y6 _: a: X9 N
How do people usually dispose of broken things?0 _- [3 V$ R# b

/ Z3 L$ ]  r/ j2 ^% ?0 NDescribe a car you want to buy in the future
8 D+ V( H# t: P6 ?; n. o! GWhat type of transportation tools can be found in your city?
/ M' v, `7 W6 C3 H& ]When people buy cars, what kind of cars do they usually prefer?
' s2 Z# w* D) P8 aWhat is the transportation development trend going to be in the future?
0 j8 v8 y% b/ R % n! i+ N- b: a  |
Describe an advertisement
; w& L6 L0 r; z4 eHow many ways are there to advertise? Which one is the best and popular?
" \( f( z4 n5 _- B% LWhat do you think if consumers will have to pay for advertisement? If you disagree with this, then do you think advertisement should be banned?/ J* ]/ M6 }/ ~, g  }
What are the advantages and disadvantages of advertisement?. m) {7 F, F' _" F2 l* N' w
What will happen if advertisements get banned?; b& }2 K5 [3 h  [4 Q! D/ E

( i# m& M# E& D  @Describe something you are interested in and want to learn in the future
5 e- R7 Z4 l  c! B% {, H0 n# TWhat should the government do for the retired people?" ]! J. \5 t1 m/ d) g9 `7 c1 Q: W
What do you think of new things?
, K% V( P% W3 F* s/ DDo adults have enough ability to accept new things?2 ]' h  t, W, ~
How fast do adults react to new things?
# [) F3 H. w# l  R( j& HWhat is the importance of knowledge?
7 c' s% Y4 }; \Is it necessary to learn practical skills?
& A5 x* i( R; T7 kIs it any difference between students in art and students in science?
5 X; c3 _- y2 ^! w+ ^. m * {1 P/ T2 b# J
Describe and advice you received from others under certain situation3 T  T7 B9 q; ^* b2 _' C
Do your family members always give advice to you?" r8 z2 p& }4 g$ ]+ b: r- D# o
How do you think of these advices? Do you receive them all?
: F5 \. a% G4 d/ b' e* e% C& Q% O0 }Is there any difference between the advice from your friends and advice from your family?8 S" |5 v1 {, G& d* _
Does your family give any advice about relationship? What do you think of it?
/ ?: o1 m* Z! ]In modern society, there are some people specializing in giving advice about work. What do you think of these people and their advices?. O1 x- F6 D0 u5 {  g. E

! i) D) O+ e2 `Describe a well-known story from your country.$ z# T  F) t$ C, [4 ]8 Q# T2 a
Why do you think (little) kids like listening to stories?
& q$ m9 F, O& z# a
# D; R( ]3 z; l( `! g, G* x! KDescribe a quiz show you watch on TV that you are interested in attending.% X0 H/ _$ _$ ^$ |0 n
Is quiz show popular in China? 8 ~1 g$ F' P8 [, v
Why young people do not like quiz shows?2 f% q" n, d, u& i
Are there many competitions in everyday life?
* c. Q2 i) F* N7 X* KSome people say that competition has some disadvantages. Do you agree?
' i4 c& W" A; I6 }8 o: U! m" F8 CDo you think that people are born to be competitive?
  q+ e3 _4 x) T9 g2 D6 ` 1 y% q) `' L2 A2 }  X  k9 g; Q' m- |
Describe a useful piece of (electrical) equipment that you often use at home4 m# @$ n4 q9 Q$ R2 J5 f
Are there any of those that you think are not very important?
& Z3 R2 c0 ?& dWhat do you think are the benefits of using modern equipment and devices (in the home)?
) ?# V- z4 r6 D* |" I  D7 r" ^Do you agree that older people have difficulties in using modern equipment? 0 y. d4 D9 M: q+ P, Q$ w& j
How can we help elderly people to use these modern devices?
# {; y, p0 r  ?, e" m. F: y + {" |! `3 u( {- f7 e) ]
Describe something you bought which is valuable
) I, K9 i  s! T6 i4 OWhy do people like to buy expensive but useless things now?% }$ O  r0 ]; _5 h6 u; ]  o
What influence people’s consumption behavior?5 N9 O2 a( W: y# x8 v
Is there any effective ways to reduce such influence?( ?# i7 B* A& q5 j. L3 a  W
What can high technology bring to us?
, Y2 u/ a3 k9 g( [3 E& [5 H9 U( @: _Does high technology makes our life simpler or more complex? Is this change good or bad?1 l. S5 J$ p# Y( v" u4 X' g

0 o3 p  q9 i- T7 bDescribe a food from other countries
9 p7 l% ~5 `" ~- `* RDo you like cooking? Why u like cooking?; C. K5 {7 O, s: O; v
Do you think high-tech influence our cooking
$ H) X/ @( ?9 R' fDo you think there are more children can cook nowadays?
! Z5 U$ E4 G: u5 d8 `- s0 CDo westerners have an unhealthy eating habit? How about Chinese people?
3 B$ a5 X% H# e2 l, N 6 y8 z" a+ w2 c
Describe something healthy you would recommend$ u+ i& Z4 |: a$ [8 D
What do you think are the differences between healthy food and 'junk food'?7 C4 r0 g" q" E, e: S; F0 K: `
What things do you think people in China need to do in order to improve their health?$ I: L, u* I2 {9 ?; U# v, `$ T
Do you think modern people do enough regular exercise?
  x3 O( r5 ~( |* o# L( yDo you think it's important for children to learn about a healthy lifestyle?6 O4 P& `" T; [$ y  }+ M3 b0 U8 |
Do you think the media can play a role in educating people about health?2 P, |% [" `3 @& s1 {
Do you think it's a good idea for employers to encourage their employees to live a healthy life?
: m2 G0 a/ n  c+ BHow can employers do that?# Y5 Z, D. t6 f1 f! r
5 E" e* X9 K6 [: U' a0 o- M
Describe a film you have recently seen.
* L8 S9 O  ]- p3 fWhat kind of movie is popular in China? Why?" X) D' x% x: ^7 p
What is the difference between Chinese movie and foreign movies?
6 I3 t; {; T; ~7 |% B0 uWhat do you learn from watching movies?
6 n5 m9 H6 _3 I3 e! mDo you think it is important for a movie to be advertised?1 N! I+ e& P$ s! B
If foreign movies without advertisement, will it still be so success?7 s6 Q* b& E& h, S( U- E
Do you think a movie will be success without advertisement? If yes, why?
7 V4 p% I8 d) kWhat kind of people prefer to watch foreign movies than Chinese Movies in China? Why?$ z  R' O7 ?6 r# A  d- W- I
What is the difference between Chinese and Foreign movies?
( a1 s* B4 ^2 }; J
3 N2 v/ p+ d1 E# |Describe an interesting wild animal from your country- }! m  j' Q7 V4 _  c% T) x# M+ |" N% t
What kind of relationship do people and animal have?
4 A/ [, L+ E% a! lWhat is the difference between having a pet now and having a pet in the past?
" @" B$ G; u2 w8 X+ p* z8 }Is it better to have a dog in city or rural area?& w7 [0 Y5 J6 h- S; r* f1 v2 X
Is vegetarian conducive to protect animals?
% C/ \) ^& V! E4 {6 e) a& XDo you think animals should be killed? Why?% k7 p# l# k1 E% O
Why do people raise pets?( l: }0 }, m/ D
What are the advantages and disadvantages of raising pets?' F; x2 b' `0 l5 N! m
Why is it popular to raise pets?, l" h* f$ M* J0 E" h% i0 w! _( A
What can we use animals for?
2 ?' {2 r9 O) i5 y/ pAre you a vegetarian?6 t6 ?1 E& U% ]! {1 o
Should animals be kept in cities or countryside?: n+ l+ T/ e$ T( }) ?1 ^4 W
What are some of the problems related to raising pets?
! o* p3 x* [" i. I6 d) L4 X 0 d! e0 G# x% ]" ]
Event. Z+ k2 W5 [7 Y( ?( P% b  r: e" a: @5 K
Describe something you did that is good for environment) m6 y; Y2 k  X1 G4 I
What should the government do to protect environment?# Y+ K, I" b( G( \, w3 F* @; V& q
What should ordinary people do to the environment?
% e+ q( Q: J1 E" v$ c0 |7 S) P% OWhy there are some countries do not take any activities to protect environment?: g, R6 P8 {% L( E
Is it the personal matter or a national issue to protect the environment?: j2 ~3 B8 E) v" b1 \" m
Will the relationship between countries become closer if we protect the environment?
- \7 P" _4 k5 h2 [ 6 g2 \% j, O- F. G
Describe a change in lifestyle that can be beneficial to your body7 U0 O4 ]9 U* k* l, B; ~9 n
What is the different attitude towards exercise from men and women?
7 U% x3 T( m$ D4 L! GDo old people exercise a lot in your country?3 c& _' W$ p6 s8 H) X+ Q

5 h+ ^1 v) f% b$ A7 T  S+ |Describe a walk with a friend that you remember.
0 e& Z) [$ y* M: wWhat are the benefits of walking?
' R: n+ A# v, j! w" ~: f! RHow do you think people could be encouraged to walk more?
; G) p8 U: G  w) W+ i
' I+ }4 q. D* K; t* g& SDescribe a shopping experience  _* x# v% x  g1 f% G7 N
What are the advantages and disadvantages of shopping from Internet?9 h/ N9 i, R# Z3 _; |; [2 L
What is the popular trend in young people when they buy things?7 w2 B* Z' w, L5 [! Z! i
Why does iPhone becomes so popular?8 f) u' W' l7 c
How do we evaluate our living standard?5 \+ x% X* Q; u) I6 G5 ^
; z! v! e! L0 r+ x0 m
Describe a visit to your friend’s home
! b# X& N' V- RCompared with past, do people are too busy to visit others now?: I+ u, G/ l& s3 T$ i; d
Is it important to visit others?- O4 g( ^+ ]. F. \
Do you think it is important to make visitors comfortable?
8 q) h4 q9 z- y% c$ T , p! @/ J( K0 V5 t6 W0 [3 w* `
Describe an unforgettable event in your childhood8 ^4 H! s. \/ ^- b( r' B& h
Do you think parents play an important role in child education?
( ~/ N: w- K  @$ ?Who is better in education, parents or teachers?6 s1 f  w" U* L; p
What are the causes of spoiling children in modern society?" j- ]+ x7 g: d3 ^
Do you think children should be encouraged to make decisions?6 ?8 Z" v$ N- I3 X5 C

! y  w( U5 g, b% c" V3 }2 QDescribe a happy event in school3 x5 [& A# z. @; u
The happiness in the past and now, is there any difference? & Z" C; C: q$ M  d
What is the most important factor of being happy?
) ?5 n# M+ G' l# |/ g; uIs personal happiness the most important thing in our work & life? If not, what is the most important?
1 p2 V, _$ P8 s9 d# xCan people be happy without any goal?
) h  i( o2 y1 y& {6 oAre old people happier than the young?" R$ c6 W0 ]. O
What is the influence of advertisement?1 b4 h0 g- k! G# w
) e/ T( b' L& U. P
Describe an outdoor activity
6 f" {8 [1 D; b# F; Y4 \What is the difference between outdoor work in cities and in countryside?
, U1 o  u% b+ E6 O" W/ FCompare the advantages and disadvantages of indoor work and outdoor work.) ]- u3 x% z% o0 v1 H: \, @
What is the difference of white-collar’s work and outdoor work( w9 J8 h; i0 u9 p, x; J( o

( q2 a( Q# U, g( QDescribe a cultural event you celebrate
' _* E* i! m# v7 d" PAre there any differences in celebration culture between now and past?' p+ R/ T! A8 B& |7 q
Is there any same or similar cultural event celebrated worldwide?
4 Z3 f1 c, e& j5 _
9 o% Q. r+ c% Y, q$ VPerson& @+ {: \' k9 u6 c7 K
Describe a friend who speaks a different language
8 C9 {* v& f/ Y7 a) eWhere can you meet those people who speak different language?  L! u. A' L( X) o+ |' @
How and what do you talk about?) _4 I! y, q+ Y1 |! n( F: K% i/ ?
What can you get from them?
* E5 }6 i" n7 y  Q4 p. hWhy do these people with different language like to come to China? Why is China so attractive to them?4 L6 t, _$ o- _1 t0 a. K- r

: Z! U+ Q( h3 W) qDescribe a retired person
6 `" F& g1 `* i! A% j3 kWhat is young people’s attitude towards the old?6 b- A, s# H* d6 A
Who should be responsible for taking care of the old? And what are their responsibilities?
4 i" h9 j6 \- c2 T4 v2 SWhat do retirees usually do for leisure?
  T9 h3 A9 L! W7 K. ?+ xDo they feel happy after getting retired?; \& h. g: T8 @- S
* e  ^, e5 A# c: @: j
Describe a friend
! h- v) ~5 L- ?7 RWhere do you meet her/him?
! V% l9 I. Q" a$ t& ?& {; AHow do people think of her/him?
# R0 I; G% H" d+ PDoes she/he have any leadership skills?
5 c5 E+ e& D; ^2 kIn your family, who usually make decisions, your father or mother? What’s the situation in your country?
# `6 U- L. f/ L' I5 \At what age do you think children should make their own decisions?5 a" ?3 L( h. W% U  K5 `
Who is better to make decisions, women or men?
; Z" u* b% v- \6 C# c+ X* j2 H1 c! V. f& `* s( P
. P, f. j- Q; e! I
Describe a TV or radio presenter
, W$ y; W( q1 oWhat skills does a person need to be a TV or radio presenter?
+ m3 o! k: y4 l0 U1 t6 sWhat are some differences between a radio presenter and a TV presenter?
. `& R5 ~0 \5 B& X
! R6 B4 O' }7 |5 {+ CDescribe a teacher you had in your primary school time
- a" u$ E( H! U, O5 J& U2 K2 o5 sDo teachers receive respects in your country?
, q! h* }7 |; m4 O: \How are teachers encouraged in your country?
. Y3 Q5 z8 a; l5 x1 a- ~- |Do many young people in your country want to be teachers? 2 u, ^! M/ u& W% d: U$ B
What would cause more people to want to be teachers?, N' g" L' _6 e' k: c
What do you think is the most important quality that a good teacher should have? ! S3 ~' {8 d/ z- K
Do you think there are any differences between male and female teachers?* G) \7 @* s' B! @4 {! i5 R
Do you think it's possible for school students to become friends with (their) teachers?$ }! ]2 g( d- t9 \4 H
What do you think a qualified teacher should be?0 Z  F  \( l1 |7 c
What is more important to a teacher, professional technique or caring about others?, h6 \3 t3 Z/ ^4 p* d  N( C
Do teacher influence children's future?
! f  h% i% v1 _6 JIf a teacher is well-qualified, but children just don't like her, what's the Problem?
8 p6 y- v- O+ z: B4 Q( ^
' t% a$ l- v% q( CDescribe a famous artist you admire
9 }$ |0 b7 c: {% r5 Z6 g2 sDo you think art (or, the arts) is (are) important? ; s0 [1 i( {3 s! E1 L
How has art changed (in China) in the past few years (or, decades)? 7 E5 I  [+ O  H( h, u2 o/ |
How important do you think it is for children to have art classes in school?
9 o( k: \8 C& C$ t8 H) @3 P4 f+ vWhat are some good ways to teach art to children? 7 l  P5 G# p4 u" r2 w" q) k. f
Do you think art and literature (or, the arts) should be taught in universities?4 `8 f) ]- w' h% K# I
5 X- \, H% Z8 }. P, B+ o
Describe a famous foreign person you would like to meet9 A; O" L4 ?5 k* [8 ^0 m
Why would people want to be famous?
/ p. _1 O$ V) |$ ]0 F2 ^' n: `How does fame influence them?# q9 X* f* Q" Q2 l8 w2 ?
How would they change after being famous?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 01:33 , Processed in 0.171109 second(s), 21 queries .