[名师指导] 名师辅导:运动题材作文怎么写

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:13:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  有同学说NBA的专题对于女生来说不完全适用, 那就再写一个瑜伽的话题吧. 8 T) P! u# J) p
  这样一个竞技, 一个健身. - O# f0 @+ r% F# S' ]2 C: Q
  在体育之年, 运动话题大家都应该 “拿手”了吧. * V& {% p' V% `9 I5 Z/ _
   “努力!”
8 m9 R! h2 ^" o/ R, D7 ?6 w# t) {   Yoga
5 E, p) G5 ?. C: \   It seems that everybody is talking about sports this year with the 2008 Olympic Games and the European Football Cup and the like. 4 n: Z+ t) m. {6 M, ?: `
   Being a girl, I’m not the athletic type.
( j$ [- g: o# w, a: J6 E, J& F   I enjoy doing yoga.
+ e. x0 j( e/ O7 R   And, with a little background music, yoga helps me relax both physically and psychologically.
, c/ {# R7 v; j5 {- a   The reasons why I enjoy doing yoga this much are three-fold.
. T7 I$ S7 O& f* G% G! ?   To start with, I’m a girl, so I care greatly about my figure,
5 a* n* @# r$ D, P# m) w$ _   and yoga is a slimming exercise that assists you to burn away a lot of the extra energy that you don’t use everyday. 6 I+ l+ S% V0 L& S% J' u
   So naturally, it can help everybody lose weight and achieve the ideal figure.
0 W0 h  T. Z1 R- M1 x; E3 N% s( _   Secondly, the meditation you do with yoga can help you, for a short time, ' s9 I) w' y& q  g* O6 P
   forget all your problems at work or at school.
2 [$ K9 i5 X/ ?2 W0 P* V   Close your eyes and think about it!!
$ [" Q7 W7 J0 N+ }   When you’re doing yoga on the beach,
7 R& O. X- l: v9 x   the wind blows onto your body and the sun shines evenly on your face, # A3 \' ~. q/ l! l) A% H
   it’s totally therapeutic.
$ c2 s! k1 _) M! k' `; g   Last but not least, yoga is more than just an exercise.
2 d: h+ N3 v! N$ x) B6 y  n+ o' t   During yoga, your muscles are always straining, , m1 v  e; a, W
   and it strengthens the flexibility and toughness of your body.
) v! y( n+ n9 D# i' Q   I know, I know! & M4 w. N- S. n5 a+ A0 n( M* ]
   People say yoga is not a sport per se (本质上的), / }% q/ o% K" Q! a* M* M, _; P
   but it doesn’t mean it’s any easier than physical games such as basketball or hockey.
( ^! L" A8 a) ^   It takes patience and perseverance to be really good at it. ' I8 z! ~! J8 E6 C4 M  b, e
   And I’ve got news for you—it good for both girls AND men.
2 \2 w! o) J9 U- f( N   I think the world of yoga can reach deep into our souls.
7 z% Z/ }7 [3 h7 @   Nowadays, we’re so preoccupied with our trivial worries about finance, interpersonal relationships, work, future,… blah, blah, blah. & J! l) e$ q2 E4 D$ o# X
   Yoga gives us a chance to stop, and think.    Yoga returns us to what we really are.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 22:45 , Processed in 0.322486 second(s), 21 queries .