立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 55|回复: 0

[雅思口语] 2010雅思口语范文:InterestingNews

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:27:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 Describe some interesting news (you recently heard) from a newspaper or the TV.  ! E" n2 Y7 Q2 L- M
  You should say) g5 w, s* ?! m0 B* _
& V% V+ I+ @8 @9 C: o' s. i& l
  when you heard or read this news
9 x# v  Y* i! G* X5 I9 G- W+ d  where you heard or read this news2 X+ Y; G4 r* c2 l6 O
  what the contents of this news story were, r& @" B2 u" X7 V7 X1 U- d
  and explain how (or why) this story was interesting to you.
! _# r6 j4 l, w7 S& N 9 K! n+ m+ @6 S) k2 ^
  Part 3
7 U1 H, {* P) u, q  W* `& u 8 X% g2 R; q5 T& B2 f
  Do people in China like reading the newspaper (= newspapers)?( P8 w- Z# x; @/ O
  What methods do newspapers use to attract readers?
4 y4 ^/ M4 z7 m6 r# U" c( B  Do people in China prefer to read about local news, national news or international news?
. P" J' G. ]/ t& X! F! c7 q  Do many people get their news from the internet?) ~* x. w. {7 ]! y' @
  Do you think the news from the internet and the news from newspapers is the same?. q8 e, y2 b& ]# t0 e' p# n; u3 Z
  How are modern news media and the old forms of news media different?
8 b3 r+ w5 h0 r1 R2 K  Would you say the quality of news reporting is the same on TV, in newspapers and on the internet? Which news do you think is better - TV news or news on the radio?: G. ^$ U  f# g. _
  How do you think the future will develop - do you think people will more and more use the internet for getting their news or will they continue to read newspapers?* h$ A  Z. Y' h- ?6 H* n! D7 I* a
  How do you think a newspaper could increase its readership?1 O" D0 A9 m) R; ^; ]3 I2 [: |
  What personal qualities (and skills) do you think a journalist needs to have?
, P/ O3 L) Q+ G  p# F) q  How do you think journalist (or, reporters) can (or do) influence people?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:39 , Processed in 0.163558 second(s), 21 queries .