立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 55|回复: 0

[雅思口语] 雅思口语高分必备:Environment & Pollution

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:27:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."! y/ b6 i- h# G& ~$ J( i
  Aldo Leopold/ A1 A4 |' J, n- c0 H9 E8 `7 Z
  "When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves."
7 h1 n2 p2 V# H1 m) ?3 k  David Orr/ m: ]. X! u4 ?% C; [
  "Reduce Energy Consumption by buying efficient equipment and turning it ‘off ’ when it's not in use. This can save you money while you're helping the environment."/ y( K- p" k. W+ Y" k8 T* |
  Donna Schwartz Mills4 J4 B' A: i* O9 X0 s
  "Sooner or later, wittingly or unwittingly, we must pay for every intrusion on the natural environment."
7 S: F% e/ B: H, l! t  Barry Commoner! j, X2 E/ O, O. H. @3 u0 ]$ @
  "When I think of the harm that we have done to the environment and the money we have spent on products for cleaning our home I shudder. Since our move to the country and a simple life we have been talking to our family and friends and researching cleaning products. It is alarming when you realize the chemicals put in some of these products."
. E' O% R, O4 W+ M6 B+ m. q5 S' C  Catherine Pulsifer,
  X: m  I6 o" b0 f  "Implementing the three R's - reduce, recycle, reuse, will help you save money and help protect the environment! And, if we protect the environment we are reducing our stress by living in a healthy world."4 J# V" ^9 A+ J+ H9 P+ o5 Y
  Catherine & Byron Pulsifer3 K# o6 b* L) l3 g. g
  "All of these things may seem small, but the savings do add up! And, in addition, we are helping the environment by reducing our electricity consumption!"
6 Y# U6 j5 N4 J  Catherine Pulsifer
$ O: y" u6 c- h( S% I% D3 A  "Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans."
5 W! \, a1 ]4 n* M; a  Jacques Cousteau
0 [: X# a' D) W( R  "Take action on climate change. Use less energy, save money, improve air quality and protect our environment."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 19:14 , Processed in 0.314952 second(s), 21 queries .