立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 54|回复: 0

[雅思口语] 雅思口语高分必备:Environment & Pollution

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:27:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
: L0 M- }; a; y1 h8 M. C: y  Aldo Leopold
  Y# ]% C7 y. U- P; g  g! q  "When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves."
) G9 }: ~% S9 P" T$ o2 D/ \  David Orr; m" |. H1 c4 }3 F/ ^: X
  "Reduce Energy Consumption by buying efficient equipment and turning it ‘off ’ when it's not in use. This can save you money while you're helping the environment."* I* [0 n, s9 p! }- s6 I4 x
  Donna Schwartz Mills
$ }$ z7 R; I9 K+ N$ w% B  s  "Sooner or later, wittingly or unwittingly, we must pay for every intrusion on the natural environment."% N2 n% ]3 m1 y' M6 d. S" _3 I
  Barry Commoner
4 r% e6 G* @* \1 f  "When I think of the harm that we have done to the environment and the money we have spent on products for cleaning our home I shudder. Since our move to the country and a simple life we have been talking to our family and friends and researching cleaning products. It is alarming when you realize the chemicals put in some of these products."9 ]! ?5 V4 m1 `  w. B8 K
  Catherine Pulsifer,
% L, J5 H+ W6 F% l' \  "Implementing the three R's - reduce, recycle, reuse, will help you save money and help protect the environment! And, if we protect the environment we are reducing our stress by living in a healthy world."% W  {8 Z, M: x0 D8 G) |  H
  Catherine & Byron Pulsifer" Z  r$ C0 n: T8 g+ P
  "All of these things may seem small, but the savings do add up! And, in addition, we are helping the environment by reducing our electricity consumption!") Z8 ]2 J1 m2 l. p+ S. u
  Catherine Pulsifer
, {1 G, `$ t( }  "Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans."
; c1 T4 s) S9 `  Jacques Cousteau
6 M0 H0 ^1 p2 L- d  C# X9 k  "Take action on climate change. Use less energy, save money, improve air quality and protect our environment."
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-15 15:05 , Processed in 0.172361 second(s), 21 queries .