QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 45|回复: 0

[雅思口语] 2011雅思口语:Art Galleries and Museums

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:27:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Art Galleries and Museums! O9 _+ I$ e8 a
  Do you like art? (If yes: What are some examples of the art that you like?)
/ `' ~+ b3 k2 T+ Q( p% S$ V  What experience of art did you have when you were younger?% T8 R0 v8 n$ s& Z
  What kinds of art are you good at?
* Y* I& W# ]; b( q3 N) h+ n  (Similar to above) What kind of art are you best at?4 d' r' v* F9 y
  Do you think art is an important part of life?
# L6 a& X) _# ]3 y' D; `% S  Which kind of art do you think is more important, the art we see in the cinema or the art we see in art galleries and museums?
# d/ {. e) q5 k/ t  Are there any museums or art galleries in your hometown?7 T1 G$ v: V+ Y, R) H
  Do people in China like visiting museums and art galleries?. \' j6 }1 L6 Y4 X" q; [8 u& ]( B
  (Similar to above) Do you like visiting (or, do you ever visit) museums and art galleries?5 U- C/ _/ _0 I. T7 I
  Did you ever go to art galleries or museums when you were a child?2 @# L9 X3 Z' h- j
  (Similar to above) Have you ever visited an art gallery or museum?( N5 W* v+ s* X. D) `# K" f8 X
  (Possible question) Do you think people should go to art galleries and museums?' j2 `% m& h3 `# B' `
  (Similar to above) What effects do museums and art galleries have on people (or, people's lives)?
, _$ S' n: p" o- z& N  (Similar to above) Do you think people can learn anything from art galleries and museums?0 `3 x6 t, f/ K1 R
  (Similar to above) What can people learn from art galleries and museums?* `  x  ]1 ?$ F3 }3 X
  Do you think going to museums and art galleries is beneficial for children? ( e.g., for their development)
* n  u% `* q) _0 N8 J- C  Do schools in China have excursions to museums?
. _; t# l, [9 l  (Similar to above) Do you think teachers should take their students on visits to museums?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 19:02 , Processed in 0.434557 second(s), 21 queries .