立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 36|回复: 0

[雅思口语] 雅思口语:口语中常用的套话

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:27:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
考生们在上雅思培训班时,老师们应该给同学们说了很多应对口语考试的方法吧。在雅思口语考试中考官使用的指令语言是比较固定的,一般都是按照下面列的这个流程来进行的。大家可以在跟朋友对练或模考时使用,增加练习的仿真度。大家快来操练吧!
0 T( k) f; ^0 H" M9 V5 @: s8 v, p; b  Good morning. Come in and take a seat. - s/ j8 z7 ~4 p( V# ?
  Can you tell me your full name, please? What shall I call you? ) B: X7 z3 M1 j9 ~) P, W
  Can I see your identification please? Can you tell me where you are from?
1 b1 `* J2 @6 Z5 H" K7 {  第一部分
/ A" q. y3 u! T& e) _2 f1 w  Now in this first part, I’d like to ask you some questions about yourself.
9 R$ q. |2 C, G! A( T  C  1. Let’s talk about… 4 c: \2 [, h  r
  2. I’d like to move on now to talk about …
: n1 Q3 e6 f7 F5 y6 E  3. Let’s move on to the topic of …
& i( l' t. }0 g  4. Let’s move on to the topic of …
# T" U$ U% t& g* q  第二部分
- K; O, y+ d; x5 i4 n# k  Now I’m going to give you a topic, and I’d like you to talk about it for one to two minutes. Before you talk, you’ll have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.
1 h# }; p( {. r( _  You can make some notes if you wish. Do you understand? 4 O0 M) G0 _, _. N! C7 g
  Here’s some paper and a pencil, for making notes, and here’s your topic. ……
( ~5 S# p& I6 X4 q! t$ A  All right? Remember you have one to two minutes for this, so don’t worry if I stop you.
! x  `5 N) S" ]  I’ll tell you when the time is up. Can you start speaking now, please? ……
8 h- {% K2 i) F" L; b: j, q  第三部分 1 y9 k7 Z' H1 p$ e, u; c# L* n5 E
  We’ve been talking about …… and I’d like to discuss one or two more general questions related to this.
5 M& D& c- G8 o! o# @9 d  以上者三个部分就是考官经常会使用的一些套话,老师建议考生在考前可以先把考官常使用的套话分析清楚,这样在考试中心中也会有数,就不会慌乱了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:02 , Processed in 0.226742 second(s), 21 queries .