立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 63|回复: 0

[雅思词汇] 2011雅思词汇辅导:200组英语词汇辨析2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:36:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  21. cook, cooker cook厨师,cooker厨具 He is a good cook.   22. damage, damages damage不可数名词, 损害,损失; damages复数形式, 赔偿金 $900 damages4 }% z$ \+ ^# k" q
  23. police, policeman police警察的总称,后接复数谓语动词,policeman 指某个具体的警察 The police are questioning everyone in the house.
: m% V5 d8 O7 M( C4 }4 _! @  24. problem, question problem常和困难联系,前面的动词常为think about, solve, raise,question常和疑问联系,多和ask, answer连用
) ]8 _8 T% l2 o  C0 v1 s- S: t  25. man, a man man人类,a man一个男人 Man will conquer nature., K) E: z* u* N5 L; f* y
  26. chick, chicken二者均可指小鸡,chicken还可以当鸡肉 The chicken is delicious.
6 W! E' o, ]- ?& I4 |& E, ?  27. telegram, telegraph当电报解时,telegram指具体的,telegraph指抽象的 a telegram, by telegraph
6 q1 C" U- q- m  28. trip, journey, travel, voyage travel是最常用的,trip指短期的旅途,journey指稍长的旅途,voyage指海上航行a three-day trip
( \* e' ]" l: D8 X  29. sport, game sport多指户外的游戏或娱乐活动,如打球,游泳,打猎,赛马等;game指决定胜负的游戏,通常有一套规则 His favorite sport is swimming.
- y2 E) b; D1 N! `' m% `  30. price, prize price价格,prize奖,奖品,奖金 win the first prize The price is high/low.- O2 I4 s/ X! b5 F# N8 z0 `1 t0 K
  31. a number of, the number of a number of许多,谓语动词用复数。the number of…的数目,谓语动词用单数。The number of students is increasing.# N9 j' ]% T! p  z; E$ ]
  32. in front of, in the front of in front of范围外的前面,in the front of范围内的前面 In the front of the room sits a boy., O' ~; s4 P! a9 i, q5 {0 b) P2 d
  33. of the day, of a day of the day每一天的,当时的,当代的, of a day暂时的,不长久的 a famous scientist of the day
5 n! W5 L; {) `" u  34. three of us, the three of us three of us我们(不止三个)中的三个,the three of us我们三个(就三个人)The three of us——Tom, Jack and I went to the cinema.+ z2 R0 w3 m1 W3 p
  35. by bus, on the bus by bus表手段,方式,不用冠词,on the bus表范围 They went there by bus.
3 h: P5 T- f, b9 Z& G+ I" C  36. for a moment, for the moment for a moment 片刻,一会儿,for the moment暂时,一时 Thinking for a moment, he agreed., }; g/ ?# J7 b' k4 p4 E( N
  37. next year, the next year next year将来时间状语,the next year过去将来时间状语He said he would go abroad the next year.5 r. i; G/ M! K3 O3 Q3 B' {, P
  38. more than a year, more than one year more than a year一年多,more than one year超过一年(两年或三年等)
  K  f, J) N% P5 U5 S1 K9 r  39. take advice, take the(one‘s) advice take advice征求意见,take the advice接受忠告 He refused to take the advice and failed again.
% f& f* m' E& R/ Y: F* w1 @  40. take air, take the air take air传播,走漏,take the air到户外去,散步 We take the air every day.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:28 , Processed in 0.250222 second(s), 21 queries .