立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 66|回复: 0

[雅思词汇] 2011雅思词汇辅导:200组英语词汇辨析10

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:36:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  188. because, since, as, for原因由强到弱为:because, since/as, for. 在句中的位置如下:1)…because… 2) Since/as…, …   3) …, for… Since I was ill, I didn't go.
5 q6 B( \: u* o+ J  189. when, as, while (表时间): o- t/ Q6 h8 v. s: s
  when从句动词点动词,持续性动词均可,as重在表示动作同时发生,伴随进行,while从句动词为持续性动词 While I slept, a thief broke in.- H/ J9 n5 G, B8 I
  190. the same…as, the same…that the same…as和…一样的(相似但不同一), the same…that 同一物体This is the same pen that I used yesterday. (同一支笔)
# S+ G) ^$ O; O% M! u3 O  191. as well, as well as as well也,常放于句末,和and连用表示既…又;as well as并列连词,不但…而且…/ y3 T$ e1 D$ j
  He is a professor, and a writer as well.- K) J4 {: H) L9 p
  192. such…as, such…that such…as像…样的,such…that如此…以至于 He is not such a fool as he looks like. He is such a good student that all the teachers like him.
& d6 m: ?% g6 Z( h5 R+ L  193. because, because of because连词,连接两句话,because of介词短语,后接词或短语He didn't go to school because of his illness.
3 O, [( G( a# \9 j& y! Q  194. in order that, in order to表目的,in order that后接句子,in order to后接动词原形I got up early in order to catch the first bus. I got up early so that I could catch the first bus.8 X# J, ~- ]  L9 N4 E. `5 E6 z& R
  195. for example, such as for example一般只列举一个,such as列举多个例子I have been to a lot of American cities, such as New York, Atlanta and Chicago.
* a# r% z; N' \2 G& @' a  196. used to, would表过去常常,和现在相对应用used to,不提现在用would I used to get up early, but now I don't.
2 n: h- Y8 ?- p- M  ~) K  197. All right. That's all right. That's right. All right. That's all right. 当好吧解时,可以替换;当不客气,没关系解时只能用That's all right. That's right. 那是对的 ——Sorry. —— That's all right.
. w+ g0 X, m9 n% s& x! g% u  198. such…that, so…that当如此…以至于解时,such…that修饰名词,so…that修饰形容词或副词,但名词前面如果有many, much, little, few修饰用so…that,不用such that so many people that… such a lovely boy=so lovely a boy8 }& U( u( Q/ X% A8 {3 {1 F
  199. so + be (have, can, do)+主语, neither(nor) + be (have, can, do)+ 主语也一样,肯定用so…否定用neither (nor) ——I can't play tennis. ——Nor can I.
# w2 B; U& p% ]3 f+ z8 v  200. Shall I…? Will you…?  Shall I…? 征求对方意见或向对方请示,意为我能…吗?
$ @# c% }  o2 r+ d' R' _  Will you…?请求或建议对方做某事,意为你愿意…吗?" ?! {" \7 t# ^" i& b1 W3 `
  Will you help me? Yes, I will.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 10:49 , Processed in 0.198098 second(s), 21 queries .