QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 93|回复: 0

[雅思词汇] 雅思词汇:新概念词汇记忆方法

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:36:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅思词汇:新概念词汇记忆方法
- E9 O' W, S7 i" y- t2 m2 n- SThe memory of a set of new concept of vocabulary plan, can in the short term to get good results./ z' _" S% Q' i
First, set the ambition. Goal Setting, not a target, it could not talk efforts, there will be no more success. No matter how methods work, no interest, also won't succeed. For a period of time inside of memory goal, at the end of the time can check for his own goal.+ d9 ~' A% R) q- L% @) h$ x7 h6 P7 }. l, g
www.examw.com( \0 O+ i; W3 `' m' m+ p) o  W% c
The smart goal principle:1 \4 r/ h  A/ h" k, Z
S: specific that is goals must be special targeted  p' `) b0 f" M' I
M: measurable is said measurable, can be quantified. According to the new concept can each book according to different vocabulary book of memory, new concept first book, the second volume of new concepts, new concept third book, new concept third book, 2 at every step increase.
  S; w% H+ d4 m, E, zA: achievable obviously, practical and feasible goal to be meaningful
& D% ?: n, _' f: [& A! Q- N8 cR: some say it realistic, I prefer another explanation rewardable, the word about dictionary is not check, but the message is simple.
$ M$ @6 P3 D( T) d# g. {5 hT: timely any a goal should be a time limit or target not make goals.  C2 F; {% d( T. b. a# U3 O8 a
Second, the goal, the next step is to time arrangement and management, how to take this time to? To work, after dinner, in the morning before breakfast, or mixed give yourself some time to debug, flexible enough to change, but don't give up. For students, holiday learning is not too great pressure, time, flexible, can according to oneself circumstance change the plan.
2 g$ R4 u" ?) k& ^Third, how to back? Suggest using english-english dictionary, or new concept English vocabulary, according to the words of vocabulary, the vocabulary is linguists through the analysis of large amounts of English media, including newspaper, radio, television, and so on, statistics a a word frequency, then one million and one thousand woven into list, this method is more scientific.www.Examw.com
; P7 L5 z- ]3 IFourth, back words is a very passive way, boring, in order to increase the pleasure, the best arrangement a little extensive reading, reading is a good way to increase your vocabulary. New concept English text as reading material is most appropriate but, as most of the world's most prestigious classic tunnel's English teaching materials, with its strict system of the scientific, rigorous, exquisite practical, rich interesting English teacher and recommended by the English learners of all ages. And not only so, learning a language is the most important and language sense, more important than grammar, the language sense is the so-called authentic, you speak English, but is not a smell, the difference is the difference in language sense, reading can cultivate language sense, let you feel more sensitive to the language, and, more directly, to the context of the relationship more clearly. Grammar is actually fell on the back of the language sense, since the long-term conventional language sense, be some experts concluded, called the grammar, syntax is dead, the language sense is alive, vivid, modern.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 18:30 , Processed in 0.397408 second(s), 21 queries .