QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 278|回复: 1

[雅思写作] 雅思写作辅导:范文118篇(含小作文)-7

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  范文5
( n* f; T1 q7 u6 w6 S  with the development of new techonology and science,computer are widely used in education.therefore,some people think we dont need teachers anymore.i totally disagree with the above point.5 c: O3 j' ], w* G) @
  there is no denying that the computer bring great benefit to people and are of great help to students.computer can be programmed to simple digits of question,as the students answer these digits,their theoritical knowledge can be reinforced.
7 P. b8 N/ {9 `+ q0 }  however,in practice and learning of complex questions,computer can never replace the humain brain or surpass the human intelligence.computer only can tell your the final correct answer.but it cant provide students opportunity to think over it,which limited their creativity.teaching itself is an art rather than a machnican activity.therefore,teachers function can not be neglected.6 O! \$ w  G( `1 w
  firstlly.computer only can do work according to the procedure fomulated previously.they can not answer all question in defferent way.teachers,however,can teach students according their attitute.some students who have better ability to accept knowledge,under teachers'guidance,can be save time to gain other knowledge.
5 g5 }+ }# M  }, f  secondly,facing the vivid dilivery from teachers,students can be improved their motivation and concentration.the effective communication operated by teachers not only can help students understand the knowledge,teachers also can teach students how to be a valuable people,which cant be done by computer.# u( f. u6 S, a- Q/ f; Q" e/ B; \* Z
  in addition,various teaching methods can help student absorb the knowledge rapidly.when students meet with the thorny question,teachers not only can explain it in different way,they also can show them the important deductive process.
4 M# J5 y- o8 p  therefore,i would say teacher is the good compesation for flexiabilly lacting in the computer.i totally disagree with view that we dont need teachers anymore!
! S' }# s2 X1 C9 ]3 J& p7 ~. u  范文6
! a( Z' R$ n9 X: M  @6 i  “Get up, boy, it is time to go to school.”
/ s- }$ H. {2 [7 y+ o  “I dislike having get up early. I can take an on-line lesson at anytime I like.” It is a completely ordinary dialogue occurring in modern life. Yes, it is the computer, whose ever-accelerated updating brings about tremendous changes in our school lives. A typical application is Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI), which aids teacher to impart knowledge to student more efficiently by it’s multimedia characters. However, a vigorous debate over the issue whether or not teacher are by no means important in pedagogy field has intrigued the public. In my submission, the computer can be great help of teacher but they can never replace or surpass the position of teacher. I will offer the following reasons., o, k- o3 _8 I2 f" ~  \% v
  Firstly, CAI are designed and programmed by human instructor. They only condense parts of teacher’s experience and intelligence. Moreover, being a successful instructor requires not just these factors but a wealth of experience and interpret new experiences using that information. The computer after all are man-made machine.0 D" o$ ^$ O1 @/ J0 ?8 E4 M2 d
  Secondly, the progress of instruction is complicated and complex, and the educational achievement of CAI is limited. Some sorts of course, such as basic educational course( 想想什么课程用电脑教不好), are not necessarily to be expressed by the computer to reach productive effect.
2 e/ B0 f& d3 O0 u/ @& D  Finally, communications and interactions with teacher and computer are quite different. The latter is too impersonal, which ruins the pleasure of emotional exchanges. Sometimes gazing at the cold flickering screen is a disinteresting and tiring experience.4 b& k. [# Z  D& f" F
  Admittedly, though computer may help teacher to provide student with a richer and more effective learning environment, yet they can not substitute the position of teacher, not only today, but the future.
) q! l9 a0 G9 ]6 h  范文7
2 p; {- @; T" o4 \3 E; `; t  Computer, as the most powerful tool in 21 century, is widely used in education areas. Whether computers can instead of teachers become a controversial issue. From my point, I don’t think computers can take the place of teachers.
* c( A( E: u/ j0 S% e
/ ?0 b3 M, B( Y) m2 r. H  First and foremost, computer cannot communicate with students. Every human being has feeling. Teachers are not only teaching students knowledge but also showing their loves to students when they are teaching. How to have a conversation with others and how to take care of others can be learned from teachers. For example, teacher can take you to the hospital when you are sick. In comparison, computers cannot likely to it.首页 1 2尾页
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:25 | 显示全部楼层

雅思写作辅导:范文118篇(含小作文)-7

</p>  Secondly, computers cannot help students when the get confused. Asking teachers is the best way to do when students get any quires. However, computers do not have this function. Study is a two-way process, teachers can excite students’ imaginations and fire their creations.
- A1 k3 P& v4 D+ f! \# D# {  Last but not least, computers cannot organize teaching activities instead of teachers. Take England as an example, students need to do a lot of practical experiments, especially in physics and chemistry. When they do these experiments, students usually work together as a group and discuss with teachers. Team work is a very important part to shape students’ personalities., E. x  H- v6 f4 @
  From what has been discussed above, we might safely say that computers can never take the place of teachers. We should always remember that human beings are the host of technology and computer is a machine no matter how clever it is!
# O+ G% V0 P0 p3 \  (251 words)
& `* I- x" ~+ p( \6 ~  范文8. \' T/ W" V3 [( T5 l- ]
  V109 Computers “V” Teachers
; k* O* q: f! Y5 |$ A  The computer is widely used in education and some people think teachers are not playing an important role in the classroom. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
& N; L. R7 I* A: z' `' B1 J  With more and more extensive use of computers in education, some people claim that the importance attached to teachers has been jeopardized. Therefore, computers will replace teachers in the classroom. However, it seems quite clear to me that learning from teachers is the most important way that cannot be substituted for students.# S. X' Y# {& D# G! j
  Naturally, some people maintain that computer should instead of the old way of education. They hold that the strong function of the computer offers a new mode of education, which is more interesting, more vivid and more acceptable by children. The students will not face to the serious teachers and calm classes any more, which are replaced by a brand-new world offered by the Internet. In addition, this can decrease the investment on the foundational education and save the human resources and material resources.* b. f  c' A$ O- b; A7 \7 d6 m  c
  As an assistant, computers do help teachers with their work, but they can never replace the important role of a real teacher. The main functions of any computer are storage and calculation. It cannot think on its own anyway. All the teaching data stored in computers are the essence of teaching experience generalized by many teachers during their work. Hence, to assist education, what a computer can do is just to repeat the contents summarized by real teachers.
) }& N# h6 u! ?; k9 y! w- k, o  In addition, each student has different talents and different defects, and accordingly, they may come across various problems during their study. Computer programmer designing the software, however, cannot predict these problems. Therefore, a single computer can never solve these problems without a teacher’s guidance3 M% k2 [) `3 ]8 ^$ p. n( o
  Furthermore, if the significance of teacher has been weakened, the number of teachers may be decreased, that is to say, many teachers may be laid-off. If such a case comes to reality, series of social problems will break out, such as the drop of working opportunity which will surely make the burden of whole society become heavier and heavier.
0 m# H" e0 W( i8 \; A1 W  In conclusion, although computer-aided-education has spread widely, teachers still play s crucial part in the classroom, which cannot and will not be replaced by computer.
5 z7 n; t, h  e9 N首页1  2 尾页
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:27 , Processed in 0.203557 second(s), 23 queries .