QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 119|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思写作辅导:范文118篇(含小作文)-12

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  version114
) m7 r  W! ^. {2 d/ t  People have different expectation for jobs. Some people prefer to do the same job for the same company, and some people rather than change the job frequently. advantage and disadvantage?2 D9 K; B1 k! I9 _4 W
  赖劲松老师的范文1
  ?" T! a/ {' L  Some people prefer to stay in the same job for the same company, but others prefer to change jobs frequently. You should use specific reasons to compare the advantages and disadvantages of both sides.
) e- [5 L# q. K+ b, ~  people rarely have an absolute consensus on the controversial issue whether a man should intend to go in for a life-time career. These day, very few people prefer to always taking a position.+ _7 u5 }% X6 j* j; Q4 M9 B) Q
  in some senses, a life-time career has its merits. First, if you stick at taking a post, all angles of the job will have appeared; after some time, you will definitely have a good command of it. Consequently you may become a veteran of the field and earn respect or prestige from others. Second, you can establish an extensive social connections relating to the field, helping you tear down most of the barriers standing in the way of your working endeavor. Finally, mistakes of the routine tasks would be minimized because you have learned the lessons." y4 {+ h% t! r
  however, as the modern society develops, experiencing different jobs has its advantages. Initially, we look at the issue of bribery. Many high-level staff are inclined to accept bribes via power in hand. However, if he knows that someone else will soon take his place, such acts can be avoided. We then look at work motivation. If one works for the same company for a long time without promotion, he may get sick and tired of doing the same daily routine. Nonetheless, a manager should have qualities of a sense of teamwork and the capability of coordination. Therefore, to try various positions can help you gain ground to be promoted.来自www.Examw.com
" M& p0 O$ W1 {/ M6 I& L4 |  Conclusion ( 67 words)& Q8 B. @2 C4 P& M% E5 w
  In summary, staying in the same post can cultivate one to cut out for the job but involve one in a boring career while changing jobs frequently can be both advantageous by keeping bribery away and providing one with more opportunities of promotion and disadvantageous by making mistakes occasionally. In my opinion, people should seek a decent and good-paid job and pay little attention to changing it.) V7 ?$ j- X8 j7 \3 Q7 B' {
  范文2* M0 y+ {& X# e! M3 f5 \2 d
  Nowadays, whether of not stay in one position for a long time is a problem that worried about a lot of people. To understand the solution, let’s take a closer look at the two sides of both at first.
4 n8 I$ \% S( P! q& ]  The merit of going in for a life-time career is obvious. Firstly, long time working in the same position can help one become an expert in this area, for it is natural to get familiar with your work from every angle and accumulate abundant experience. In addition, mistakes of the routine tasks would be minimized because you have learned the lessons. However, the defect is also caused by the long time unchanging job. As every one’s patience is different, some may feel that the longer they do the same job, the less interest and power they may have.  d# o8 S. H! _0 o/ o1 \
  In comparison, if one person changes job frequently, he or she never annoy about this problem, which is the best advantage of doing like this.4 d1 v$ |  O2 C8 f* F
  Once the worker feels bored with job, changing it directly. But this would make one person not good at any subjects that he or she did. What is worst, while the competition of job is getting sharper and sharper, who can be sure of finding a job whenever he or she wants?
/ y: R: p, N  l' K  Therefore, since each of two ways shows a unique quality, the better way, in my opinion, is to try some jobs at first in order to make an aim. Once seeking the job you like, don’t alert it easily and devote yourself to it# q* x& z2 O7 Y
  范文3
1 @% i) I+ ~. M' a( D) U  In the last few years, with the development of society, working in a place all along has already become history. People can choose their job freely, so, people have different expectation for jobs. Some people prefer to do the same job for the same company, and some people rather than change the job frequently. This dispute has brought our attention.
9 a; G; |, a- c. s5 ]% g- k  First of all, the free choice of the job is the inevitable outcome of the social development. People can give play to their different ability in different work positions. To a person gifted in many ways, it is very challenging to often change the job. For example, a person has very outstanding ability, in the specific field. He can change his job after working some time in one place, in order to seek kind development. Moreover, a person has very good ability in many aspects, then, He can often change and work, in order to seek the feeling of freshness or raise the quality of life.
6 ?( s6 W, ^/ C  However, to some people or some specific posts, it is impossible to often change the job. For instance, an accountant, he only grasps the knowledge and experience of accounting, he can work perfectly within the specific limits, and then changing job is unnecessary to him. Furthermore, in order to make the scientific payoffs, some scientists dedicate themselves to the scientific undertaking.
- g% ~9 ]( i" Q7 k: j: l  So, I think whether people should change the job frequently, should depend on their personal situation or their working position. As a saying goes, it is one-sided to treat the question in isolation.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:15 , Processed in 0.206307 second(s), 21 queries .