立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 69|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思写作技巧:常见中心句3

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 12) From the suggested solutions (to…)/measures (against…)/plans (for . )/moves (toward…)/ideas (on…), two have begun to stand/stick out, namely .(e.g. 略)   对于…的建议解决办法/对于针对…的措施/对于…的计划/对于…的提议/对于…的想法,其中有两个已开始突出,即…2 i; D1 I5 i0 l( l& U; l+ ?
  13) There are believed/expected/supposed to be two effective measures/practical schemes/workable ideas/sound solutions, one of which is…$ R& t; f- Z% R9 R
  (e.g. There are believed to two workable ideas on prevention of teenage pregnancy, one of which is the sex education of teenagers.)
' e/ z0 J% W: c. t6 Y4 n) m0 y  有人认为//可望/应该有两个有效的措施/可行的计划/可行的想法/可行的办法,其中一个是…* T+ z4 t" [4 Z3 K9 e4 T
  例:有人认为预防青少年怀孕有两个可行的主意,其中一个是对青少年进行性教育。$ M0 R- t6 c# t8 s7 T
  14) To promote/suppress/cultivate/popularize/curb/enhance/root up the thing in question, the public attention/more stress/emphasis is placed/put/focused upon two proposals/moves/measures/solutions:…
# P3 z* \4 ]" Z  (e.g. To root up the prostitution in our society, the public attention is focused on two solutions: a permanent ban against unhealthy recreations and a long -term moral education.), y3 b' U/ t% t  G6 `) M5 Z* N
  为了改善/压制/培养/普及阻止/提高/消除该问题,公众的注意力/进一步的强调放在了/ 集中在两个提议/举措/措施/解决办法上:…
4 O/ p7 f+ z& |. I6 _  例:为了消除社会卖淫现象,公众的注意力集中在两个解决办法上:永久禁止不健康的娱乐和长期的道德教育。
1 A) n# t. _# H  15) When it comes to the comparison between A and B, each has its own advantages and disadvantages.& q! {& j, H/ r2 N4 p2 u9 V
  (e.g. When it comes to the comparison between travelling by car and travelling by train, each has advantages and disadvantages of its own.)
8 ^0 u! a* z# T- t  谈到A与B的比较,各有各的长处和短处。' {5 j6 q1 Q8 _* K; c
  例:谈到开车旅行和坐火车旅行的比较,各有各的长处和短处。
8 e4 W' y. W4 N6 M) v  16) Ideas/Views on the issue in question vary from person to person/vary widely. A4 I, @5 J: d: A3 S9 @  C. l% Y
  (e.g. Ideas on the way of reading vary from person to person.
7 f5 l& v7 P! o# \3 |* \/ Y  对于讨论该问题的看法,人与人之间有差距。
+ R+ E+ x; k3 @8 `4 O+ j! j0 z  例:对于阅读方式的看法,仁者见仁,智者见智。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 22:50 , Processed in 0.243538 second(s), 21 queries .