立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 107|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 2011年雅思作文范文素材之Tourism

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 下面是关于Tourism的雅思作文范文素材,非常丰富。大家看到很多雅思作文范文的语言都是非常精炼,这是英语水平的问题,但是也是备考中准备的问题。为了写出像雅思作文范文一样的文章,下面这样的素材积累是必不可少的。
2 D' `3 U! {! U# T3 {  Pros and Cons of Tourism
, j8 ~  L- M+ l1 j  Pros:: t/ Q- \- y9 U# z
  1. It is regarded as a pillar of key local economic development.
( l: m$ X8 C9 Z. }! ^  2. The booming tourist industry has created more job openings. Many people have said good-bye to poverty through involvement in tourist businesses.
, b  r) I0 J  M" j  3. The tourist industry has played a positive role in meeting the cultural needs of the public, carrying forward national culture and achieving the sustainable development of resources.' A+ o. K& c9 i4 T8 H& V
  4. Tourism helps to better introduce the country to foreigners and showcase the brilliant history and culture to the outside world.
# t% Z" W3 m1 t' T: h* i  5. Tourism helps to improve the investment environment so as to attract more foreign investors.
9 o" d% G( k. i! Y  ^# G  6. Tourists can take pleasure in the magnificent natural landscape, appreciate the superior workmanship of ancient artists and enjoy a variety of local delicacies (specialties). Many tourist attractions offer a wealth of historical relics, fascinating scenery and interesting local culture.
8 Z" H9 R3 J# W& V& X) S  7. Tourism helps to promote the catering trade, transportation service and commerce.4 H! O& x7 ^! ~
  8. Tourism is the world’s largest and faster growing industry. According to recent statistics, tourism provides 10 percent of the world’s income and employs almost one-tenth of world’s workforce. By the year 2010, these numbers will double. All considered, tourism’s actual and potential economic impact is astounding.4 q' K5 F2 Q/ \4 L
  9. Tourism encourages the preservation of identify, pride and value in our living conditions and the cultural legacy of generations in danger of extinction.
& Y% i! ?7 s4 A: f+ V9 e% N% c  10. Tourism contributes to the revival of customs and traditions.
8 i, ]. b0 w/ e" x  11. Tourism brings new money into an area and generates jobs, income and tax revenues.* E2 v4 Y5 A0 U- S/ t( I
  Cons:
  Y4 }! b2 t7 T0 Y  1. Contact with and assimilation of other cultures will reduce the uniqueness of one’s own culture and make the world less colorful than before.5 F" f! T+ t( t% z- {/ p
  2. Undermine local traditions and ways of life.
& p: A  O+ s+ ^0 x8 }; U  3. Tourism may cause serious environmental pollution.
$ i+ j! k5 \3 U  以上就是关于Tourism的雅思作文范文素材的全部内容,包括了正面的和反面的两个部分,大都是一些比较容易展开的论据。大家在备考自己的雅思作文的时候,多积累这些素材,就可以在短时间内写出像雅思作文范文一样优秀的文章了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 22:36 , Processed in 0.232842 second(s), 21 queries .