扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 103|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 从考官范文看如何增强段落内部的连贯性3

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
★ 表示让步6 i7 s- b& F; q$ j/ T1 ~6 ?
although, even if, unless0 H4 C" O6 a) ?* I0 n
剑桥5 testB task2范文中的句子:
1 u7 N" S) J/ D$ p* ]Most of this rubbish comes from the packaging from the things we buy, such as processed food. But even if we buy fresh food without packaging, we still produce rubbish from the plastic bags used everywhere to carry shopping home.
7 b) }4 }# \6 R0 T★ 表示态度7 y; [7 E' u; K
strangely enough, undoubtedly, fortunately, unfortunately, most importantly, surprisingly' S0 @. i- \& \! W
剑桥6 test4 task2范文中的句子:2 k; n9 z. l. ]5 T" Z7 ^
However, reaching the conclusion that change is inevitable is not the same as assuming that “change is always for the better”。 Unfortunately, it is not always the case that new things are promoted because they have good impacts on the majority of people.
5 Q9 n' F/ J$ a2 W9 ?/ ~★ 表示总结% `1 j3 d- [: O
overall, in conclusion, in summary, to sum up
8 ?2 h- i* u8 b4 x" R6 U7 R●剑桥5 test4 task2范文中的句子:! m3 h! R; q5 }" x* n* b& E
In conclusion, I do not think that either nature or nurture is the major influence on a person, but that both have powerful effects.; a' s$ w) j$ V' {7 T
正确使用相同的句子结构$ e1 O0 M; c, l$ c, _
相同的句子结构能加深读者对作者观点的印象,提高文章表达的连贯性,更能增强文章的气势和感染力。
, e5 N  x8 l! t2 }. D& G剑桥5 test B task2范文中的句子:, P. O- A) I: ~" T
We forget that even the cheapest plastic bag has used up valuable resources and energy to produce. We also forget that it is a source of pollution and difficult to dispose of.  {" `9 G; k& j$ V8 W3 C$ Y
剑桥6 test4 task2范文中的句子:$ X; z1 J+ u& Z& o5 d2 O9 y
Sooner or later they will find that the familiar jobs no longer exist, or that the “safe” patterns of behaviour are no longer appropriate.+ y# U. C3 E9 T5 O
剑桥7 test1 task2范文中的句子:
& k! P) D; j( m8 l9 AWithout the natural talent, continuous training would be neither attractive nor productive, and without the training, the child would not learn how to exploit and develop their talent.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 09:21 , Processed in 0.155596 second(s), 21 queries .