立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 96|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 从考官范文看如何增强段落内部的连贯性1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
为了让广大各位考生更好的复习,中华考试网小编整理提供了从考官范文看如何增强段落内部的连贯性,以供各位考生复习参考,希望对考生复习有所帮助。5 B6 P' ]5 W; V* Y5 f1 {* \3 M
Coherence是雅思大作文的评分标准之一,即文章的连贯性。连贯的语言可以使文章读起来如行云流水,给人一气呵成之感。但是,在写作时,很多考生比较缺乏文章连贯的意识,或缺少使得语言表达连贯的方法,导致雅思大作文失分。鉴于此,写作组的专家将结合多年的考试及教学经验,给雅思考生们讲解一下如何增强段落内部的连贯性。
$ W1 c) ?: v0 m. o; V3 J  Z一、正确使用指代词2 G8 i0 W+ @& G& K
使用的指代词包括人称代词,物主代词和一些特定的词语。
, X& c. }) `& S★ 使用人称代词或物主代词代替文章中重复出现的词
7 ?! \* F' j+ `8 M( G剑桥4 test4 task2范文中的句子:1 ~9 f. z# n, I  w1 [6 H. w
But I think the solution to the problem lies with the families, who need to be more aware of the future consequences of spoiling their children. If they could raise them to be considerate of others and to be social, responsible individuals, the whole community would benefit.
# I+ _& U. j" I- G0 j' ?★ 使用特定的词语来指代某一类事物9 h) D- w# }  m+ v) r# q4 v7 h
这些词包括one, that, those, so, this, not和do的各种形式。同时,被替代的可以是名词、动词,也可以是句子。
' l( q5 O( z$ o/ `, U①替代名词(用one, that, those来替代某个名词)
+ e9 y' C: X& I1 G7 W剑桥7 test B task2范文中的句子:
5 q# a; I7 a0 N% h5 MI agree with the view that stars in the entertainment business are usually over paid. However, it is also true that it is only those who reach the very top of their profession who can get these huge salary.
* O5 f! N) B" v②替代动词(用do的各种形式来代替前面提到的动词)5 Z  D4 |3 H7 D. u3 x. x; \
剑桥4 test4 task2范文中的句子:
/ D# D- n3 K( O5 _. `When they get to school age they have not learnt any self control or discipline. They have less respect for their teachers and refuse to obey school rules in the way that their parents did.
( U- S) s  x" @$ ]( [" Q4 Q& T' _③替代句子(用so, this, 或者not来替代一个句子)1 Q9 K( j6 D$ f5 O: ?. \
剑桥4 test4 task2范文中的句子:
# h  c6 P* [# p7 s" pOf course, factors such as loving relationships, good health, the skills to earn a living and a peaceful environment all contribute to our happiness too. But this does not mean that people without these conditions cannot be happy.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 18:24 , Processed in 0.251723 second(s), 21 queries .