立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 115|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思写作执导:建议信范文一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A hotel you stayed in recently asked guests to write to the manager and suggest ways in which they could improve their service. Write a letter to the manager, explainwho you are, say what you liked about the hotel, and suggest ways in which they could be improved.(建议信)7 S% I4 {4 ?5 e
  范文:+ c2 t' O4 z' A/ T8 q3 U" |
  Dear Manager,
# z; L, w: @( h+ W  I'm writing in response to your invitationto guests who have recently stayed at your hotel to suggest ways in which you could further improve your service.2 D! ?1 ?+ l) N
  亲爱的经理:0 ?" s1 D/ x( y' A) l% t
  我是看过你们给最近落脚贵宾馆的客人的邀请函后写此信的,你们在信中邀请客人做些提议,以便你们可以进一步改善服务。
/ z! w  [4 w' ^& X0 Q  I was a guest at your hotel last month and I found that the level of customer service was excellent. Indeed, every member of your staff, from the manager to the room-cleaning maid, was, without exception, extremelypolite and helpful. The standard of the rooms was far beyond what I had expected.: ?1 t/ n- h9 E
  我上个月曾入住贵宾馆,发现你们的客户服务非常好。事实上,你们的每一名员工,从经理到房间清洁工都彬彬有礼、乐于助人,无一例外。房间的标准远远超过了我的期盼。6 ?4 N+ Y  o& m: z
  However, I found that the hotel restaurant stopped serving breakfast at 8:30am. As I was on holiday, I would have liked to take my breakfast at around 9:30, thus I was unable to do so. I also spoke to several other guests who expressed the same disappointment. In addition, I feel that if you could supply newspapers in Chinese, the quality of stay for Chinese speakers, of whom the number has been on a steady rise in the past few years, would be considerablyenhanced.
/ l+ B- i$ v% F# ~, j  然而,我发现宾馆的餐厅早上八点半便停止供应早餐了。因为我是在度假,很希望能够在九点半左右吃早餐,这样情况下就做不到了。我也跟其他几位客人谈过,他们也表达了同样的失望。还有,我感到如果你们能够提供中文报纸,那中国客人的住宿质量将大幅提升,要知道:过去的几年里,中国住客的人数一直处于上升中。1 J5 A, s/ b" u, P/ y: t
  I would be happy to know if my suggestions have turned out to be useful in your constant improvementof your overall service.5 z/ g+ G% |/ m6 s+ b3 l$ I
  我很希望知道自己的建议是否在你们不断提升整体服务的过程中派上了用场。6 b( }0 E) X6 N* Z8 t
  Looking forward to your reply.
5 {% A8 t0 L& N6 t6 v  _  e  Yours faithfully,) v! O. o, l( O7 y* t$ E" M
  Kenny Gao' B# f* ?9 n  M  K  [' }5 i
  期盼受到您的回复。
- l8 p4 A; I% z& f" }7 G  您真诚的:% m6 S0 M; S) Y* c
  Kenny Gao
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:28 , Processed in 0.478873 second(s), 21 queries .