立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思写作执导:日常信范文一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A friend of yours is going to your home city for a conference. He will spend a few days there. He has written you a letter, asking for advice about things to see and to do while he is there. Write a letter to him and give him some advice.(日常信)) D8 t, Y9 K- w
  范文:
5 @) K# m$ m4 a  Dear Mr. More,  V) ^5 @$ ?# v# V9 Q* s
  Thank you for your letter dated August 23, 2006. I was very pleased to learn that you will be visiting Shanghai from September 25 to 30. I hope the following information will help you enjoy your stay in my hometown.  l3 u+ K: N! `9 O' h! Z
  亲爱的More先生:7 L0 C) g  n) w5 v
  谢谢你 2006年8月23日的来信。很高兴获悉您将于9月25-30日到访上海,希望以下信息可以助您在我的家乡过得愉快。  s; h9 [" o9 @% |/ B
  First of all, Shanghai is a big and busy city. There are many internationalquality hotels and restaurants as well as shopping centers and entertainmentplaces.9 J/ p) R/ O0 M  g3 _- ^, q
  首先,上海是个大而忙碌的城市。这里有很多国际标准的宾馆和餐厅以及购物中心和娱乐场所。
2 z% E7 O3 ^) ~  However, I think you would like to see some interesting places that well represent the city. I know you are interested in art and history, so firstly, I suggest you visit Shanghai Museum, one of the biggest in China.- @, E1 T! X7 J
  然而,我想您希望看一些能够代表这座城市的有趣的地方。我知道您对艺术和历史感兴趣,所以,首先我向您提议上海博物馆,中国最大的博物馆之一。
' x( {+ D1 z: [  A  Secondly, not far from the museum is the famous Bund, where you will also have a wonderful view of Pudong: the OrientalPearl TV Tower, and Jinmao Tower—the third highest building in the world! You will see people from all over the world touring around the Bund.  l' j! |' M8 {& x4 e2 f! g2 J/ P! ^
  其次是离博物馆不远的外滩,在那里您将可以饱览浦东的景色:东方明珠电视塔、金茂大厦-世界第三高的建筑!您在游览外滩的时候会看到来自世界各地的人们。# g! R% t: c+ S! i; V
  Other interesting places are Suzhou—a beautiful city that is famous for its gardens; Hangzhou, capital of Zhejiang Province, which is very famous for its West Lake. If you would like to see an old-fashioned village with the most distinctivefeatures of the region of waters in the Changjiang River Delta, I will highly recommend Zhouzhuang, which is about a one-hour drive from Shanghai.
! m5 R1 Z& T+ W) z1 F; I$ h& m  其它有趣的地方是:苏州,一个美丽的城市,以园林而闻名;杭州,浙江省的省会,以西湖而闻名;如果您喜欢看长江三角洲最具水乡特色的一个古典村落的话,我会向您高度推荐周庄,离上海约一小时的车程。
) o  h4 W$ w7 s& h& A  I hope these suggestions will be helpful. As you only have a short stay in Shanghai, you probably will not be able to do much more sightseeing. But if I can help in any other way, please let me know.6 _2 v  [) B7 i! w- ?
  我希望这些建议能够对您有所帮助。因为您在上海只能做短暂停留,所以,您可能无法做太多的观光,但如果我能在任何其它方面帮上您的忙,敬请告知我。4 `) m5 t% o3 {) Y  `
  Looking forward to meeting you here in Shanghai!
$ O4 N4 j: Q& B, l& ~' X+ s8 `3 _  Yours sincerely,0 F8 U4 V! c) S& R
  Kenny Gao) z0 ^3 a* d1 ]5 V' T1 u7 p9 p0 H
  期盼在上海这里见到您!
/ U" [! j; t3 y8 r; k  您真诚的: \. r' _$ J! i
  Kenny Gao
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 07:08 , Processed in 0.166649 second(s), 21 queries .