QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 93|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 2012年雅思考试范文背诵篇一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Topic# e: h$ O7 w8 M3 G/ }: s0 I
  You recently met a manager from a new company that opened in your town. After the meeting, he wrote to you, offering you a job in this new company. However, you want to stay in your present job. Write a letter to the manager, and include: thanks him for the offer, explain why you want to stay in the present job, recommend a friend to take the job in the new company.* {- \; t. w; j1 R: \& ~
  Rewritten Sample writing:
0 f! p" r" i9 d" ]1 n1 W& H  My sincere apologies for the delay in my response, as I wished to consider your offer in detail.
; v: p$ w6 M. x. m* w' p  First, I wish to express my gratitude for your generous offer, which was important to me, nevertheless after consideration I believe that I would prefer to stay in my current position.
- V1 N- g  |+ {1 }) q* {5 m  As a structural engineer, the design of economical residential buildings to accommodate general people was a dream of my childhood, and presently I am very fortunate that I am able to fulfill my dreams. As a result, it would be my intention to remain with my present work.. z: c$ ?! {* b) l8 S' [
  At the same time, and this may be of interest to you, I would like to recommend a friend, Bob Gillett, who was a colleague of mine, to apply for the position that you offered me. He is specialized in environmental engineering and has ten years’ working experience. I believe he would be the perfect candidate for your company. I have also spoken with him in brief and you can contact him directly on 0432783157. I am sure he would be pleased to hear from you.
# X# ]2 ~3 I( l: h* v$ Q  Thank you once more for your kind consideration and with best wishes.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 02:00 , Processed in 0.542873 second(s), 21 queries .