立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 86|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思写作范文欣赏07

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When you look back to the last century, amazingly you will find that not only all world’s largest  , B& M1 s! M# ?
populated cities had experienced different population growth rates, but also the difference between  
; a8 i0 z+ m( @. ^the city and the countryside had grown accordingly. Two reasons of mine can examine this tendency as following. ' |) t  o6 N( i% t3 X) k8 }

- m6 O" o6 h  G) v& l! zTopic sentence 1: The glamorous city life allures lots of human resources to  
$ p. D6 p: J# m& Smove to/agglomerate in the city, taking major contribution to the gap.  (20 words) Supporting sentences: In the city, there are many advantages to attract those talented people to settle down--more  
6 C& ^. C6 d& l+ J3 y$ [job opportunities, cultural activities, sporting events, you name them. Therefore, even those  % e8 l! f& |$ p+ [- z
well-educated people who are originated from the country intend to lead a dynamic city life  6 d9 V) A6 N9 G+ A6 @) c% q
instead of returning to face the static country view. If the rural government can work out some  9 u: A4 _4 Z$ J* a0 [
favorable policies such as low prices of land occupied for industrial uses, with the combination  
! b: `" f6 N- M5 C7 K9 qof low cost of workforce, investors are willing to establish factories in the countryside. The  
2 B2 ?6 O2 x) G4 L% Fimprovement of employment situation will enormously help pull back some intellectuals  ' t# @: v1 Y# S8 I8 c4 }
and lessen the gap.  (104 words) : T7 y* O2 Q4 _" X6 t  m
Topic sentence 2: In the second part, I would mention the factor of transportation. (11 words) Supporting sentences: The vital resistance of economic development in the countryside is the inconvenient transportation. It has been witnessed in China that almost all leading cities are scattered along  ; B3 n8 U4 Q. b% j8 p0 F- T) B
the coastline. They take advantages of sea, air and other sophisticated transport facilities to  
8 s0 [% y4 k4 s" C. Wenjoy high economic growth rates. I suggest that the central government should fund on  * a, @. n* A& Q6 w8 K; y
infrastructure for the whole nation, including rural areas, to build up a nationwide transport  . M: u- b, I4 a, Y
network. Consequently tourism as well as housing in the countryside will be boosted, and the  
7 C* k. Z7 [8 ^& U! F9 Pdifference between the city and the country would be minimized. (94 words) 2 P$ z) o' l+ J. \0 B' V; O  @
conclusion (48 words)
) g. a6 P, w5 D" U/ |- P- _' dTo sum up, intelligent resources would determine who is the winner or loser of the intense competition; moreover, transit systems also play an important role in developing economy. If  
& n9 J# \9 X4 U- q1 Jboth issues were tackled properly in the countryside, gap between the city and the country would never be overwhelming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 14:01 , Processed in 0.216238 second(s), 21 queries .