QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 87|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思写作:Failure cause

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Introduction--3 sentences  1 ~$ Q8 e, K; X! l3 c
  1. It has often said that to avoid failures in life it requires a strong will to construct the road to success.
: D  {& v: b9 h6 N) w# g+ P4 k) D  2. People with a desire strong enough can stand better chances passing frustrations on their way to success.   1 G- T$ r* ]3 N6 X" |
  3. Many factors that cause them to fail can tentatively be generalized as the lack of will to plan carefully and work patiently.  
, }3 M& x- X! _* |0 Z6 q
' E: ?. f0 T0 ~1 L8 C  Body A --6 sentences  - D" c/ M1 A6 c& Q% _% r
  1. To begin with, planning carefully comes nearer daring than timidity.   
: R: h: q( b( I" q9 \: |  2. It may be because that the courage to move is essential to overcome the fear to fail again and again.  * d8 J3 P) ~* L, i: w! T8 p4 U# f
  3. When defeat comes, it must be taken as a signal that plans are not sound.   
! m" T8 s, y/ l  4. As a consequence, the moment avoiding failure and refusing to rebuild new plans traps people on the path to success.  , t  d; X; ^: d) ?- z
  5. In other words, failure is not fatal but the failure to change is.  
2 V% F6 b7 Y5 ^9 p. Q( o& j: b  6. That clearly indicates that people win only if they are not afraid to lose, knowing very well that they may stumble because they are moving.  2 t0 T/ s1 R6 V, }+ b- F

1 ~7 z* _6 n1 Y5 e2 ?  Body B--6 sentences    z: C6 B; w  H1 d
  1. Likewise, failure to work persistently may amount to failure itself.  
* S# ~, |/ a/ C2 ]" l! t6 `9 W4 D  2. The reason is that people with patience can accept the fact that failure does not always count.  ) P- M* Q9 s* u' U; s
  3. More than any other factor, what causes people to fail is that after one failure they would stop trying again with new strategies.   $ y  u( B% p/ n7 c: @3 r
  4. Indeed, most of the failures in life come from people who have the habit of making excuses.  ' q5 K4 o4 x. w0 B/ u9 \
  5. In contrast, people succeed when they realize that patience can outlive failure and that there is no failure except in no longer trying.   # z6 n" ^; X) J" b- i+ |* K/ q! a9 u
  6. Without any doubt, failure has its cost, but it must be considered as the tuition to be paid for success.  7 P, f7 q' `1 p$ b$ x
  % }; s$ s; |; n
  Conclusion--3 sentences  
' g* ]3 o- o& N* h: v4 I' Q  1. Ironically, failures can best be avoided by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing as a result of the want of a strong desire for success.   ( a" T- O; O/ p' R) }# T8 D
  2. This being the case, it can be said that there are no failures, but just failures to cash in experience and find an alternative course to succeed, or at least to fail more intelligently and try again.   " G" e0 _% Z8 V& F
  3. After all, if people fail, it may mean that the road to success is still under construction
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 01:33 , Processed in 0.206337 second(s), 21 queries .