QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 86|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思写作:经典的英文写作句型

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅思写作:经典的英文写作句型
. M5 R6 A0 d2 T% \0 u2 k, @1.夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 # q0 V6 o5 x& ?% f; v* z' j
  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.  And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.5 C! }$ ~% n/ j: ]
  2.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
+ I( L" Y9 T9 ]. H) |+ L2 U. V  A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
$ I& N* u7 B  p. U4 [  3.世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。% Z4 O9 v( Q/ T
  The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.  It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
' R4 _( |+ c# Y3 g- _1 w- X  4.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。. o# H+ K/ s4 J! B. K
  It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
9 z0 W. `; N/ C  N9 n( P. A" p% `: k, X  5.无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。- H$ g" b6 j4 C9 T' _
  The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who  shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
+ E0 f3 V& d3 z# t  6.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。, j8 ~9 o( r# d- T$ |
  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.) w  G5 A9 Z' V" |0 U  T4 N
  7.跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?) @( [* m* B+ l8 p. }) e% t1 X4 _
  The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing  water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?# ^9 i: a% W- N* E# ^) d& {9 u% }
  8.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。: m9 V  S/ d' i
  Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
+ w. A2 E. H; s9 I$ H7 {4 M3 T  9.有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。, R) y' M5 F( S' I: q' M' c
  Once we dreamt that we were strangers.  We wake up to find that we were dear to each other./ E0 ~) ~# w1 Q# D5 v  ?5 Y
  10.忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
3 `1 `2 `1 C; q$ ~, _. N1 D  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
( I; r; r. f& d3 K8 U; ?4 j* v5 s  11.有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着潺(氵爰)的乐声。中华考试网(www.Examw。com); H' @' X8 t9 e
  Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.- O1 ?" E$ @6 o( K! Y: j/ C% c  p* T
  12.“海水呀,你说的是什么?”8 u! d' o  t& E* G; z6 `
  “是永恒的疑问。” “天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”“是永恒的沉默。”
4 k) G6 h) u$ J7 `- W  What language is thine, O sea? The language of eternal question. What language is thy answer, O sky? The language of eternal silence.* p# z$ r* z$ Q
  13.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
) r8 L" w7 z& h. J2 k! x5 F  Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes  love to you.! O$ g: Y4 R' X* a+ r1 w
  14.创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。1 e5 c  M  n% \1 j5 H: {
  The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.- F8 e' C2 ]! P! z& v' P4 B
  15.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
; ^9 C$ N% |& j& h% Z( G  Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 09:14 , Processed in 0.253593 second(s), 21 queries .