只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 87|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思写作:素材之泰戈尔名句(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅思写作:素材之泰戈尔名句(2)& ~' v' v: Q9 l$ A; k: e3 u  h
  这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
  W# b; n4 e& I8 S8 |& c  In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
& {7 q- _9 k! l  我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。  p, J5 F& F2 W4 t" Q5 `+ a: i
  We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.4 f# Y. R7 p# l+ E/ @& q, ?
  人对他自己建筑起堤防来。% m: {- {2 B' d- `& i
  Man barricades against himself.
5 C( P  Q/ z5 L4 R6 k: v  使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。. D# E3 o" o8 Z; d. f
  Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
3 M$ A* W$ I: Q9 {8 R" @8 s. S  我想起了其他的浮泛在生与死与爱以及被遗忘的川流上的的时代,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
  B. n! S; K; x; P8 f8 R# U' H& Q  I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.
: D' A8 ?/ k0 T& Y$ w  只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。# G) _5 q2 p3 v0 C5 K7 F
  Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.: `* W7 @2 y: Z$ Z/ ^- s
  思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。1 r' e2 H5 [% c/ l  ~% ?
  Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.9 o# I6 A3 S# `: o
  "谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。"5 i% R. t/ z/ \' r9 f: a& m
  Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.9 p6 x$ r7 o- k* ?6 @- t6 S
  我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。: W. o% }5 D+ M, F
  Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.www.Examw.com
# W# K% b  _; |! M/ t  夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。
/ B0 g9 z- W6 S; h) x8 f" I  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
5 I+ D8 [& H1 F7 M; E: \. s  伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。
$ c5 l- m* q$ R& t0 @4 X  The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
) b6 W( k! z8 x: R, ^" }  y  忧愁在我心中沉寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。
* X4 b8 X+ ?5 z+ @  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 21:05 , Processed in 0.237173 second(s), 21 queries .