只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 97|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思写作指导(议论文):动词+名词

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅思写作指导(议论文):动词+名词
" F' O" [$ r% \! i9 M# ]动词+名词
* r; P1 h+ {. J* O4 H% o" m& w% }  动词加名词结构在英文议论文中使用的频率最多。它既可以用在主动语态的句子中,也可以用在被动语态的句子中。但要注意:这里使用的动词是及物动词。下面给大家列举几个例子。
( X/ A+ D1 c+ t+ y+ G8 ^2 t  例一:spoil one’s children 溺爱孩子  z0 D# C* N" n9 E( F/ P, h
  剑四4 These children are often spoilt, not in terms of love and attention because working parents do not have the time for this, but in more material ways., d( k: h% S1 u
  例二:Encounter situations and experiences 遭遇不同的处境和经历& K5 H0 {1 t7 \, n+ \8 \, j
  剑五4 Instead, the traits we inherit from our parents and the experiences and situations we encounter in life are so unpredictable and so powerful, that they can boost or over-ride other influences, and there seems to be plenty of research findings to confirm this.外语学习网2 H2 |% i# s8 }+ r
  例三:shape one’s personality 影响人的性格
/ L/ z  R, K# \4 ?( z% r- D$ q6 b2 @  剑五4 It is the interaction of the two that shapes a person’s personality and dictates how that personality develops.
4 `9 _! u- ?; o- v( u  例四:raise the awareness 提高意识  C8 F9 X# P$ O; [
  剑五B I think, therefore, that governments need to raise this awareness in the general public.2 P% g! c% _1 ]# Y" U3 t
  例五:take action 采取行动
' G: j7 m1 F* T( @  剑五B Children can be educated about environmental issues at school, but adults need to take action.8 A" J- Y) Z- I8 V! x  @
  例六:produce waste 制造垃圾
. N+ k* h/ ^2 @: ~/ w2 n$ s, G  剑五B I think it is true that in almost every country today each household and family produces a large amount of waste every week.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 00:57 , Processed in 0.198979 second(s), 21 queries .