只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思写作指导(议论文):动词+介词

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅思写作指导(议论文):动词+介词 , l5 k6 p$ w& P; P
动词+介词
5 b7 |: l9 m: {( W1 ?  动词加名词是英文表达中容易出错的结构:考生总会想当然的给动词搭配一个介词,甚至直接省略不加。雅思专家提醒考生注意:这种结构主要用在主动语态的句子中,很少用于被动语态。同时,这里使用的动词是不及物动词。下面给大家列举几个例子。
5 ^  Y8 W) |% l4 N' |& T* n! D/ I1 }  例一:lie in something 在于…中华考试网(www.Examw。com)
; M. I, T# }, D3 X& H/ A/ o  剑四2 While some people link happiness to wealth and material success, others think it lies in emotions and loving personal relationships.
4 H0 B8 i( _3 I' A) H  例二:lie with somebody 应由…承担责任
% M; G5 i9 I, C" @8 k- H  剑四4 But I think the solution to the problem lies with the families, who need to be more aware of the future consequences of spoiling their children.  |0 v# K0 }+ F  s* U1 J
  例三:benefit from something 从…中获益  j& y* F" V3 j. G* w
  剑四B They still spend plenty of time at home with their parents, so they can benefit from both environments.
. s' Z2 Y- a/ h2 a  例四:end up doing something 以…告终
5 b7 J7 @( k% T! F. d3 y0 h9 R  剑四4 Young people may end up never returning to their studies or finding it difficult to readapt to an academic environment./ n9 |! }& T. O
  例五:depend on 依赖,取决于
0 \% i, K! H0 u6 P2 V  剑五4 But whether these characteristics are able to develop within the personality of an individual surely depends on whether the circumstances allow such a development.
$ N# ~1 d, m) o0 O. ]  例六:use up something 用完,耗尽, Y* A1 H: ~& M2 A+ j3 e5 I. l3 I
  剑五B We forgot that even the cheapest plastic bag has used up valuable resources and energy to produce.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 09:24 , Processed in 0.222271 second(s), 21 queries .