[雅思写作] 雅思写作指导(议论文):形容词+名词

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅思写作指导(议论文):形容词+名词- v6 v  ?9 U( s! D% q
形容词+名词 - j4 H' c, t% U: b9 w* d; e; X/ U
  形容词加名词的结构使用频率也比较高。形容词能够使表达的意思更具体更生动,名词能够使表达显得更加正式和学术。下面给大家列举几个例子。
: n! q9 b, Y1 B  例一:unpredictable and powerful experiences
, A5 y* U; q; g1 T5 O, L- F5 Q  无法预知且有影响力的经历
) l% y2 S( w) N7 y& `  剑五4 It seems that the experiences we have in life are so unpredictable and so powerful that they can boost or over-ride other influences, and there seems to be plenty of research findings to confirm this.* k& l1 l  U' d- S; Z! y5 t
  例二:general knowledge 常识www.Examw.com* J, G$ D- i0 @) @
  剑五2 The reason for this trend may involve the recognition that a young adult who passes directly from school to university is rather restricted in terms of general knowledge and experience of the world.: Y9 }# \; g9 F$ Z( d
  例三:a broad view 目光远大+ ~; C' `' O" H
  剑五2 By contrast, those who have spent some time earning a living or traveling to other places, have a broader view of life and better personal resources to draw on.
6 Y( n9 \/ h" i7 d' v. h  例四:a clear perspective 清楚的理解4 z: z/ _* @* o& t
  剑四2 An ability to keep a clear perspectives in life is a more essential factor in achieving happiness.
% @6 k) F) s( U5 x9 N  例五:an academic environment 学习环境% a" b' v/ K6 b( D1 x; K# N, X
  剑四4 Young people may end up never returning to their studies or finding it difficult to readapt to an academic environment.3 c- H) ~* P& Z7 R4 x
  例六:loving personal relationship 相亲相爱的人际关系
- f2 D8 M/ i5 M# k+ u! H  剑四2 While some people link happiness to wealth and material success, others think it lies in emotions and loving personal relationships.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 08:17 , Processed in 0.313173 second(s), 21 queries .