扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 132|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 写作范文:2012年07月21日雅思写作范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
写作范文:2012年07月21日雅思写作范文
2 I3 o! D! N/ {, l1 a3 D5 `道路阻塞
( `* `5 y5 W/ O5 R& I' F1 J3 ]4 k' V( I( r  P3 y# w' w
In many towns and cities, the high volume of road traffic has been a problem.  What are the causes and what actions can be taken to solve the traffic problem?  Give your opinion and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.中华考试网(www.Examw。com)& ^3 c; o: K9 I. s2 V
( C1 o- T% `6 t! I( S' N
Solving the problem of severe road congestion has risen to the top of the agenda in many urban business centers. Crowded roads are a common sight and you can hear the sound of road almost in any city.  While the causes of traffic congestion are mostly self-evident, solutions to the road problem seem to be anything but easy.! t0 R) [7 E! F% c
9 D+ z6 E  n  b6 O" d
Several factors contribute to the road problem.  For one thing, everyone wants to be in such a hurry that buses, trucks, and especially private cars have to fight for road space. This phenomenon is particularly obvious, even inevitable during the morning rush and evening jam since children  need to go to school and be back home, and people need to move back and forth,  getting to work or doing the shopping, and so on. Everybody knows that that the main cause of the urban traffic issue is the increasing numbers of private cars invading the roads. Apart from that, a shortage of off-street parking may force people to park their cars on the road, which increases parking congestion.   It is feared that, as city populations increase, the development of new roads or the widening and expanding of existing roads does not always keep pace. ( V2 P% }( E+ n$ L( C
In all appearances, any solution to the road congestion must be related to limiting the use of cars.  Usually traffic management experts recommend that, among other measures, Public Transport--buses, trains, taxis--should be encouraged whereas Private Transport--personal owned cars--should be discouraged.  It is understandable that many people are not using Public Transport because the system is not convenient enough or not cheap enough, or simply not available at all.  So, it is imperative for the government to take such actions as would make people become able and willing to travel on mass transport.  That means that the road infrastructure must be upgraded and the cost of such travelling must decrease.  Also, in key locations along the roads of high traffic volumes, bus stops and train stations must increase.
0 a" M$ M: ]( e9 {9 N2 t7 y' O" G' O0 {  N% h& n9 k& b4 S
All in all, too many cars on too crowded roads at the same time can be the principle cause of a traffic mess to the point of public rage.  It is clear that a complete solution to the road congestion is not possible anytime soon .  And the puzzling sight and the noisy sound of the road congestion are not likely to disappear until Public Transport becomes more comfortable and less expensive.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 08:06 , Processed in 0.561637 second(s), 21 queries .