QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 208|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思高分范文:job change

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅思高分范文:job change
5 m# \  A9 F7 X/ W/ yPeople have different expectations for jobs. Some prefer to stay in the same job for the same company while others change jobs frequently. In my opinion, both have their own advantages and disadvantages.转自:考试网 - [Examw.Com]
+ T. S- E) r+ G" s; m! P6 H6 WThose who prefer to have a job lasting from cradle to grave are usually steady typed. Many recruiters prize prospective employees who have stayed at the same job for several years because they are thought loyal and credible. They are also felt to have commitment and devotion to the job. However, the greatest risk for this type of employees is that they many acquire a reputation as “dead wood” or “lifers” people. They may be thought too lazy or not talented enough to change a new job. Once losing the present job for any reasons, they will find it difficult to seek a new one for the lack of experience.
8 N- p5 e. I6 N1 b; |# I, M4 e  cJob hoppers, on the other hand, have no such worries. They possess a wider variety of experience to fit many job situations. Job-hopping seems to be looked upon as a way to move upward in responsibility quickly and keep skills fresh and up to date. Many employers will often hire the person with a wide range of short-term experience over one who has spent many years with one employer. However, there are two sides to the issue. If one moves from job to job in a couple of years, people may question his or her integrity and loyalty. They may be thought unstable or untrustworthy. Some recruiters prefer someone with solid experience related to their particular field.
8 h; p( U* q8 d# L$ Z3 S( x9 T  H4 oRight or wrong, at the moment employers are more forgiving of people who have had several jobs. To stay or to leave, it is your own choice
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 13:38 , Processed in 0.159898 second(s), 21 queries .