QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 133|回复: 0

[雅思写作] 雅思高分范文:21st century

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 21:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅思高分范文:21st century8 `$ w& C+ H1 _- d7 _5 @
Many people are optimistic to the 21st century. They hold the belief that people’s life and the relationship between nations will be improved greatly in the new century. They see it as an opportunity to make positive changes to the world. Personally I am in favor of the opinion.中 华 考 试 网
' t- c6 U4 G3 Z  s5 R3 JFirstly, the new century has seen a radical improvement in high technology, which provides effective methods to some intractable problems that have long haunted man, like starvation, incurable diseases, water shortage and so on. Properly used, the new technology will benefit man greatly. Although some people are technology pessimists and hold that high tech will harm or even destroy the human beings, it cannot be denied that technology improves our life dramatically, making a decent life possible.3 u. {$ w5 Q3 ?" O+ o3 a' s5 Z6 ~
In addition to the progress in technology, the communication between countries has been promoted at an unprecedented level. Unlike before when individual countries struggled for development of economy or society, the globalization links the whole world together. Despite the existing divergence between some nations, the world is more and more likely to be a complete unit, where countries have common interests and prospects
4 j- R9 I2 ]- fTo sum up, I am optimistic that the world will undertake positive changes in the new century. Thanks to the appliance of new techniques, man will be able to tackle some spiny problems. Gene engineering, for example, will be applied widely and help us resolve the problem of food shortage in poverty-stricken countries. Some deadly diseases like cancers will be curable. And with the development of globalization, I hope developed countries will attend more to small developing countries, making a peaceful and flourishing world. Just like one song by Celion Dion, it is A Whole New World. (286 words)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 11:20 , Processed in 0.212045 second(s), 21 queries .