QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 82|回复: 0

[考试经验] 经验交流:2011年新托福独立写作模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 22:08:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  新托福独立写作模板1:+ |, M' N% c/ P% o
  A or B 1。The main reason for my propensity for A is that___________________________。就理由进行解释_____________________。For instance,____________________" s; p: f* z" P% G4 v; [# B9 Q, F
  Another reason can be seen by every one is that____________________________。就理由进行解释___________________For example,____________________
) z0 Y8 m; E$ f  The argument I support in the first paragraph is also in a position of advantage because_____________________________
" G( l: p5 z, K9 `4 k2 r  Although I agree that there may be a couple of advantages of B, I feel that the disadvantages are more obvious。 Such as________________。
% H/ q9 A1 H' X" K0 g  In a word, ________________________________________________。So, it is sagacious to support the statement that it is better to A。% ?0 o, P. |9 r
  新托福独立写作模板21 O0 s$ X3 z- M5 Y% m
        将原题复述
1 s- Q9 `1 w( S# G7 W3 U( I ___________________________________________When faced with the decision of A of B, quite a few would deem that______________________, but others, in contrast, believe A/B as the premier choice and that is also my point。 Among countless factors which influence -A/-B, there are three conspicuous aspects as follows。/ Y8 f  X$ z  i4 G* f4 O
  The main reason for my propensity for _________is that___________________The second reason can be seen by every person that________。. `: k1 m+ H; E# i5 X
  In addition, these reasons are also usable when we consider that_________。' P% ?. ]5 P* ?! L$ Y, }+ S( j$ k& U( S
  There are some disadvantages in____________________另一种观点的缺点__________。
/ b! Y  ]3 y6 }# x  C$ ~  In a word, _____________重复观点句并缩写理由__________________。Taking into account of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that___________。
& m! @  Z3 e, c+ A  新托福独立写作模板3
( y3 k( r1 N$ r1 ^9 M       Some people prefer to A。 others believe B。 When faced with the decision of A or B, quite a few would claim that______________, but others, in contrast, deem A/B as the premier choice and that is also my point。 There are numerous reasons why___________, and I would explore only a few of the most important ones here。
5 W( o# S' Z/ L# W$ g% _4 X  The main reason why I agree with the above statement, however, is that_____________________。 Take___________as an example, ______________。) `& V. J9 L2 t$ D( C3 o4 L
  There is another factor that deserves some words here。 Such as ________________________。
" @: L# l6 D2 p( g/ ^' _8 A, a0 c  Similarly, these reasons are also usable when we consider that______________。(examples:___________)。
  X  ]3 Q, q) S  From the above you might got idea that I agree______________。(repeat the above three reason____________)。So, it is sagacious to support the statement that it is better to _______________。
! \- y1 ?2 A' s. J! d: {. }  新托福独立写作模板4! S9 v; d+ I. D( L$ p5 J
       In my point of view, A is as important as, if not more important than B。 So it is sagacious to choose A。 Among count less factors which influence A。 there are three conspicuous aspects as follows。
4 I% m8 K* |$ w) H$ Y  The above point is certainly true if A is considered。 For example,___________________Another reason why I agree with the above statement is that I believe that A is better than B。 For instance,_______________' @* T" m2 O" f2 r- E( P$ q% s1 e
  It would probably not be too kindly disposed to the idea that B is not important 。 B________也好_________。: }1 ^; }) l4 j% R& [
  In a word, to choose A or B is something of a dilemma to the public because they sometimes are confused by the seemingly good qualities of B, and neglect hte genuinely good aspects of A。 For the reasons presented above, I strongly commit to the notion that A, but not B。0 @2 e' _! ]: B  o$ }) j
  新托福独立写作模板5
4 {" c1 ]! K% w2 |1 K6 |        When faced with the decision of A or B, quite a few would claim that A, but others, in contrast, deems B as the premier choice and that is also my point。 This quite different view is based on the propensity of following points。
0 W+ g# Y' X4 J$ q/ T  We may look into every possible reason; however, fore most reason for B is ____________________。 For example, ______________。' V8 U& E# i$ ]3 b7 [
  Also, ________________________。
7 c/ s4 y) z+ \+ g  This is arbitrary to judge B according only to the excuse I mentioned in the above paragraph。& V2 T7 d& g. o5 N" E
  Similarly, these reasons are also usable when we consider that________________。
' y' [# T4 E% B, Q) q$ w" H  Admittedly, __________________A也有好的地方______________。By he same token, however, ______________B更好____________。Taking into account of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that_____________。' a( l% i- g3 ?
  新托福独立写作模板6
  p& F* d1 E8 S- f: P        When it comes to______________, Nevertheless, in my part, I prefer A rather than B as my inclination。 My arguments for this point are listed as follows。
0 u$ A2 k6 v  ?* I  w$ Y5 W. r+ }  I agree with the statement that _________without reservation since___________。/ n, k8 Y* G3 n2 J2 f* v
  Naturally___________。 It can be given a concrete example__________。
  J. e7 V3 r1 G9 _/ ]9 e$ r4 @  A more essential factor why I advocate the argument of __________is that。 Obviously ________________。Take the case of a thing that____________。  p( M8 t8 }) \* d8 [; K1 ?
  Furthermore, what is worth noticing fact is that ________________。 This demonstrates the undeniable fact that__________________。
; C" ^+ J5 }. T/ C/ z  Of course, choosing B also has advantages to some extent,_______________此处论述B的1-2优点___________。But if all these factors are contemplated, the advantages of A carry more weight than those of B。 From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that_____________。" s: y3 s$ {2 G4 t/ x& [
  新托福独立写作模板7' m/ c( S# i0 C1 b5 l- L0 G
        ____________改写并复述题目____________。The advantages of B carry more weight than those of A。 There are numerous reasons why __________, and I would explore only a few of the most important ones here。
5 P' y9 o- Y5 B; [& |  One of the primary cause is that_______________________。) N& f9 x- V' k
  What is also worth noticing fact is that_____________________。  E7 J0 l( l+ }! z7 F. D7 i
  Furthermore, ________________________。
6 L" i6 X* T  s9 g3 P2 Y' S0 D  f  Although I agree that there may be couple of disadvantages to_________________。I fell that the advantages are more obvious_____________。2 n2 C8 M: [; W8 N( q2 Z& G8 f; ?
  _______________, Given the factors I have just outlined, I can only say that___________________。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 23:37 , Processed in 0.420768 second(s), 21 queries .