只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[托福机经] 托福机经:2012年7月28日托福北美机经转播5

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 22:15:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
托福机经:2012年7月28日托福北美机经转播50 p1 ^, e- ~) B% u, Q. v! Z
 Task 5:借鉴dragon.1397同学.
9 H" T% H( w6 `9 R2 F( J  “Listening: The man has a problem. This year is his calculus prof.'s first teaching. He isn't used to his way of explaining... The prof. teaches too fast, he gets confused. Two solutions: 1. He says he can switch to another calculus section, but has to take it in the evening when he wants to do homework or hang out with friends. 2. He also says he can organize a study group to discuss what they learnt after class. But it'll cost extra time.”
$ ^4 ?! S; o# y  Task 6: (isolated/abandon反正就是这些意思说麻麻不管崽崽的)parenting way of mammals.说有的哺乳动物带崽崽时时刻刻在身边,但是有的就一天管一次,这样会更好.原因有2.the first one is aviod attracting predators' attention by lessen the time of checking their babies. for ex, like deer, they will hide their babies under grass.the second one is nutrition is enough from one meal per day. ex, rabbit.% K# i9 B' f. m' x- g$ T. F
  Section 4 Writingwww.Examw.com
0 M* y8 }8 S4 j& \+ C! I% T8 s  The cause of death of birds on the New Years night
: g# w+ I, q7 j# i  Reading: the Firework
3 y" c* ~2 {+ n% N3 a+ c  1. the time is coincident. (match). witness saw birds fell down when the firework start' C- i0 F& X8 C0 r( o
  2. no other evidence shows poisoned or disease. should be impact.
0 U6 {: t+ P2 a: b( r8 g2 h2 q7 T0 D  3. red-winged blackbird has bad eye sight.在firework受惊之后乱飞,会自己撞自己
+ Y9 I! Y$ p" K  Lecture: refute the reading
, d; f' X% `) O0 q+ a$ x5 P0 z- C# }0 F( s  1. out of town也死了一大批鸟,它们又没被firework爆,它们为毛也挂了,你不能乱赖firework啊3 i1 X& y7 x: q. W
  2.可能是wind或者air pressure 把他们刮到地上的,有人目击了鸟儿们摔死在地上% V! v& Y$ @" ~. I. Y
  3.视力差不是原因,blackbird死得多是因为它们在这片地方的鸟中最多多占比重大,他们就算遭其他的灭顶之灾,死的最多的也肯定是他们。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 04:41 , Processed in 0.159142 second(s), 21 queries .