立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 48|回复: 0

[名师指导] 名师指导:破解托福小作文的玄机

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 22:29:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
托福考试的小作文其实真的很简单, 当然要听力好哦, 点都能听出来才行.根据两年多的机经来看,阅读听力各三点, 把六点进行有效排序, 一篇完美的文章可就新鲜出炉啦!0 F# X7 B1 I1 ~2 s- v1 p
  SOPHIA老师提醒:每人要有自己的模版, 下列模版仅供参考, 不可直接享用.5 y& E, R+ W. [# P2 Z6 _7 q  C
  Integrated task:! k9 ?( l+ n. E1 l/ T$ k9 @& d
  表示陈述了某种观点的:
6 @8 X: s/ ]" u! g9 S2 @; A  `  Indicate, state, claim, believe, argue, say, hold, discuss, mention, contend, demonstrate, raise the issue, according to the professor/writer…..1 h: G' d9 Q8 l) O% ]% T
  表示观点相反的:3 W" l$ _, d6 b+ S5 Z
  Cast doubt on, refute, rebuke, refuse, question, disagree with, oppose, contradict, on the contrary, differ from
5 X! B/ d( u% `" o. u! T  表示支持的:5 Y$ ~$ T. z. K7 u+ ?9 L
  Support, strengthen, agree with, reinforce, present the same idea6 s! d0 g+ Y& r) Y5 R& ?
  常用表示总结听力和阅读材料观点不同的句子:
- p- G; g" i% N7 J$ \! A  1. This directly contradicts what the passage indicates.
$ N3 P3 C8 m2 W* q4 j  2. this entirely opposes the writer’s expectation.4 z. U# `2 m3 R- x- W9 ^
  3. this is where the speaker disagrees with the writer.0 s" ^. s; l  A* v5 M
  4. this is another part where experience contradict theory., b8 x, Y9 W# w  c7 \( P
  模版:OPPOSE类型:) s9 d! K/ a! Q; z" I
  In the lecture, the professor states that..., which differs from the point of the reading, the passsage contends that......- R: I& L* ~* ]% E) I$ @
  As for the writer, the writer indicates that.......R1.....On the contrary, the instructor argues that L1.....+detail.
- F6 @3 j4 P; n/ K+ M  In the lecture, the speaker raises the issue that L2+detail ......., yet the reading passage belives that.......R2...$ I! ?! G; Z. n, M3 Y3 d
  In the lecture, the professor says L3.....+detail...., and what the professor says opposes the idea of reading which holds that R3.........' _0 A4 Q$ {2 ]
  In a word, what is discussed in the lecture entirely opposes the writer’s expectation.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 19:37 , Processed in 0.281096 second(s), 21 queries .