立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 61|回复: 0

[模拟试题] 2011年托福考试模拟试题第一套样题(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 22:41:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
; G: T8 [1 x/ B1 ~$ o9 {- M: Don’t forget to put your umbrella in the car., W1 v/ L- {& Q& y
- W: Oh, It’s just overcast.
& X/ T4 z) X/ m) @What does the woman imply?* L- d& N, {5 G
0 `' C( X9 ~( B9 b# `  ]
22.: R3 A4 G% `  F# m2 @+ W/ J9 F) m
- W: I’m taking my roommate out for her birthday tonight, you know, to that fancy new restaurant.1 R3 X7 l7 b* O4 j
- M: You can’t go like that. You’d better change.
; D6 I0 f+ P. KWhat does the man suggest the woman do?' m1 z2 a$ U/ `4 y- Q' q

+ B: Q- c% P  ~- l( ~23.
- g9 _( k% v$ [- W: Didn’t Marion go shopping with you yesterday?! I! ~+ R  k) H, M3 _% h
- M: Even if she hadn’t had a lot of studying, she would’ve preferred to stay home.; t8 q$ |0 e$ f  f1 w
What does the man imply about Marion?' R2 z( B: F7 O0 e) b, {; z
0 W; f% V/ E# I" J
24.( h  D2 {2 P& w" c. g% C/ p
- M: I’m going to give up playing table tennis. I lost again today.
4 U3 ?( Z3 m! B" r# A9 z" M' O- W: Just because you lost. Is that any reason to quit?
; |( Y& B. y/ k* w$ _2 f* mWhat does the woman suggest the man do?4 Y/ X% y$ _  F$ H1 M
3 t# Y" {* z- G* A
+ g' f' y+ N' ?# J& G- W: Has Sally ever missed coming to one of our parties?4 M% p3 i# ]  n$ C" ?- h/ I
- M: Only once…or twice, at the most.
# j1 a  q! g2 R( Z* O5 B9 ~What does the man say about Sally?- k3 M" n, N% y" M; d  b4 X

$ a4 C8 O5 H( k7 \26.3 }7 D* d$ ~* u
- W: Would you like to come mountain climbing with us?
3 ]9 d/ g8 K0 I$ X1 M. o- M: Thanks, but that’s the last thing in the world I’d want to do?
$ Y5 |1 M' m0 ~8 \# xWhat does the man mean?
! W" r; v; ?" l+ L8 ~
6 q3 h' U; j9 O- C0 W, W27.2 G% c9 i  Q& [. g
- M: What have they decided to call the stadium?
8 a5 f/ t! x) q, R9 k8 z# a- W: No one’s come up with anything yet." i7 n! F8 w. i0 y8 J
What does the woman say about the stadium?" u0 a) S$ ?$ O/ |
# C3 E1 {* v( u, x' s! D/ k
28.- f8 i4 D+ H3 a3 U9 z4 F0 b
- W: Can you come to the concert with me this weekend, or do you have to prepare for exams?9 f. d. d4 M0 v4 G
- M: I still have a lot to do…but maybe a break would do me good.' D* M# _& [& I& _
What will the man probably do?
( u/ @8 {$ p7 Y9 a* b
  Y9 ~6 ~6 u9 o! U/ j29.6 O$ c$ V$ S# u: V+ [& A: T& R
- W: I hear you got lost on your way to the hotel.' G* R0 b- d' W7 v( x, o- g
- W: I don’t know how I did it. I’ve been there a million times.
1 g' w) D& B7 e0 M7 O* g+ m  JWhat does the man mean?
7 a; L5 }: _6 ]) b' g% r: V8 j  x
( c  B, q- y* D; N& Q: b# Q5 P30.1 d$ @' Y8 c" ~& G# O1 a$ b
- M: Have you seen this postcard form Ron? He’s in Florida.! S6 n# r' R0 \6 x9 n& b
- W: Oh, so he was able to get time off.
- e4 B8 V& X& a* zWhat had the woman assumed about Ron?
. s; m$ \% S. E+ f$ ?( Q
% O/ u6 n7 J6 v# x-Questions 31-34. Listen to a conversation about plans for a school election.6 t' B3 O6 h3 j3 N! a2 P
- M: Come on, Julie, how’re we going to convince everybody that I’m the best candidate?
5 D* b- x2 N) R6 V, K: ~- W: It won’t be easy!8 j4 c2 F4 F3 k/ u" V- [
- M: Thanks a lot!8 A( t0 }, C+ N
- W: Oh, just kidding. Actually, I think once we show everyone how well you did as junior class treasure, you’ve sure to be elected president.
8 {( V( \/ [5 |/ U- M: Well…What’s your strategy?
# ~* r- p0 c. N- W: One thing I was thinking of is to hang campaign posters in all the hallways.
4 H1 A: {% ~% A0 i- M: But everybody puts up posters. We need to do something different.9 q+ e$ J/ ]8 m9 a
- W: Let me finish: The campus radio station is willing to let you have five minutes tomorrow morning at seven to outline you plans for the year. Lots of strudents’ll hear you then.$ d  E: ~+ p9 ^/ d( v* L9 q
- M: Great idea!( l1 V8 _  |) W2 n* @) n2 r
- W: I’ve also arranged for you to give a speech during dinner tomorrow. Over a hundred students’ll be there. And you can answer questions after you finish speaking.
1 ^9 k: ~. F3 `  Y6 |- W: Fine. I’ll see you after class.& ~% ~- W& Y) V/ w$ Z+ p" m0 e# U3 B
- M: You’ve really good at this. I’ll glad you agreed to help me out.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 19:20 , Processed in 0.174665 second(s), 21 queries .