QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 56|回复: 0

[托福听力] 托福听力备考:十大须知的模板(8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:06:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
理科段子:远程教育 + }7 D7 w  f2 {* ~9 F! x
  Hi, Lynn. I saw you at registration yesterday. I sailed right through, but you were standing in a long line. 4 S! |" Z8 \, d8 i: L9 J1 n
  Yeah. I waited an hour to sign up for a distance-learning course.
0 X/ H9 R; ?+ p  Distance learning? Never heard of it.
% o3 @5 e% y' c  Well, it’s new this semester. It’s only open to psychology majors. But I bet it’ll catch on else where. Yesterday, over a hundred students signed up.
# ]$ [6 ^) g( F2 O+ B  Well, what is it?
) @: R; o8 u4 T$ ^9 R  It’s an experimental course. I registered for child psychology. All I have got to do is watch a twelve-week series of televised lessons. The department shows them seven different times a day and in seven different locations.
* U$ ~* B! k  O  Don’t you ever have to meet with professor?
6 b: n* M; q# b7 w2 a7 I' u  Yeah. After each part of the series I have to talk to her and the other students on the phone, you know, about our ideas. Then we’ll meet on campus three times for reviews and exams. " R) L9 K( E2 Z# e8 G, [6 |  w7 z
  It sounds pretty non-traditional to me. But I guess it makes sense, considering how many students have jobs. It must really help with their schedules, not to mention how it will cut down on traffic.
2 h4 }* V7 T! D. j. J  E% S  You know, last year my department did a survey and they found out that 80 percent of all psychology majors were employed. That’s why they came up with the program.
6 R( @1 P. p9 ^  Look, I’ll be working three days a week next semester and it was either cut back on my classes or try this out. , f" A9 d! {3 q" u# B  H/ A- P
  The only thing is: doesn’t it seem impersonal though? I mean, I miss having class discussions and hearing what other people think. 0 o. {: {% _2 {' w7 Y. d; o' D( |
  Well, I guess that’s why phone contact’s important. Any way, it’s an experiment. 4 A5 i# e/ a& e) S/ Z% {
  Maybe I’ll end up hating it. ) c( {+ F+ u5 v) l6 |/ Y
  Maybe. But I’ll be curious to see how it works up.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 21:32 , Processed in 0.312211 second(s), 21 queries .