扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 47|回复: 0

[托福听力] 托福听力:如何不花钱浪漫情人节(下)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:06:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
托福听力:如何不花钱浪漫情人节(下) ' C+ c7 ]1 [. f
Show Him the Romantic Flame Still Burns  
7 E5 ]# U! F- b% `  告诉他: 爱的火焰仍在燃烧
* B; \$ `! X/ c% G% G  Put a note on the bathroom mirror promising to share an afternoon delight.
) @& m. \8 f. H/ j4 L! n  在浴室的镜子上贴上一张便条,承诺共度一个浪漫的午后。 外语学习网
' I  Z1 P3 o' I7 P  Fill his car with balloons, each with an "I Love You" message inside.
! V2 E6 z' l- s4 `: `# P( I  在他的车里装满气球,每一个气球里都有一张“我爱你”的纸条。
7 Y; R) N5 L! s' Y  Find his car at work and leave a note on the steering wheel suggesting a romantic rendezvous. Meet him with drinks and snacks and a love note. ; Z2 g7 `! o) _# P" i. I
  在他工作的时候,找到他的车,在方向盘上留下便条,提议来个浪漫的约会。 约会的时候准备好饮料、点心还有爱的便条。 * d9 U+ r, D2 e# t1 t' V: H% q
  eet him after work wearing your sexiest outfit and tempt him away to lover’s lane. Carry along a bottle of sparkling water and a basket of canapés.
1 ]0 F; I) ]$ e) K3 b$ |  穿上你最性感的衣服,在他下班后,与他一起漫步情人小径。 带上一瓶苏打水和一篮开胃吐司。 0 y- D: D, @. a* \
  Leave him a series of notes to follow so that you meet in a romantic place.
, y& h4 j  j. k, Z3 G$ n  留下一系列的便条,让他跟寻上面的指示,与你相会浪漫之地。 ( A6 ^0 S1 Y* \* |' c
  Leave a trail of paper hearts, each with a loving message, from the front door to the bedroom for him to find as he comes home from work. . L7 n9 ~4 }. N6 t
  他下班回家的时候, 在前门到卧室的地板上贴上一串纸做的爱心,每个爱心上都写有爱的蜜语。
+ ]1 d8 n2 l& [! X  Cook his favorite dinner and serve it by candlelight. , i3 d0 u; ~- s, Y# q
  为他准备他最爱的菜肴和烛光晚餐。 中 华 考 试 网! P* x( x6 N" x1 n9 }
  Wrap up your prettiest negligee in a fancy package, complete with a note that promises a romantic evening. ; Y5 U- L/ |; n" C: K+ P6 v
  将你最漂亮的便服用精致的包装纸包好,附上便条承诺一个浪漫的夜晚。 . S$ Z9 s# S8 P7 E
  Or decorate your bedroom in a theme - tropical island, old West, ancient castle - that appeals to his interests. ; S5 i/ ~3 N5 Q: E3 G9 |
  或者是根据他的兴趣把你们的卧室装饰成不同的主题—热带岛屿,西部时代,古代城堡。
/ C: G' D  k  v  Scatter Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses all over the bed. . l! |  l7 L# _
  在床上撒满好时的巧克力。
% j) E5 z6 \  _& s9 y! C  Tips & Warnings
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 02:54 , Processed in 0.199899 second(s), 21 queries .